|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Guide- Chapter 19, 20, and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many arrows did the young warrior shoot into Jim Bridger's back?
2. What kind of animal's udder did Jim Bridger use to feed his new baby girl?
3. How many men did Vanderburgh take with him into Blackfoot country?
4. The summer of 1842, Bourdeaux was in charge at Fort Laramie with how many clerks?
5. Who was made the subject in painter, John Mix Stanley's painting named, "The Trapper's Last Shot"?
(a) Tom Fitzpatrick.
(b) Jim Bridger.
(c) Kit Carson.
(d) Joseph Meek.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was the fur harvest with that Captain William Sublette headed back to St. Louis with?
2. What was the name of the steamboat that carried passengers up the Missouri beyond Franklin?
3. Jim Bridger was a born what?
4. What did Joseph Meek say carried Jim's daughter away?
5. When Bridger went to shake the chief's hand in Chapter 8, the chief pushed the muzzle of the gun down and Bridger fired automatically. Where did the the charge explode?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)