|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Guide- Chapter 19, 20, and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who volunteered with Bridger to keep an eye on Hugh Glass after he was badly injured?
2. What would gnaw on the saddles and harnesses that the greenhorns left out at night?
(a) The horses.
(b) The Mountain Men dogs.
3. How many days did the Donner party stop at Fort Bridger?
4. What was the name of Bridger's favorite racehorse?
5. Pierre's Hole was home to what tribe that is described as the most implacable of tribes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Jim Bridger's father work in?
2. What kind of work did the Crow Indians make Joseph Meek do for them?
3. In Chapter 8, who told Bridger not to be afraid because they knew the Indians and that they were his wife's relatives?
4. How many cubs did the she-bear have that Glass came across?
5. In Chapter 14, Jim Bridger is described as being as slick as what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)