|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Booshway- Chapter 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim Bridger was a born what?
2. How many miles away from Fort Kiowa was Hugh Glass when he came to on the Grand River?
3. After the Hugh Glass experience, Jim Bridger started to look out for other men. What nickname did he earn because of that?
(a) Constant Bridger.
(b) Jimmy Sure.
(c) Old Gabe.
(d) Lookout Point.
4. What was the first name of General William Henry Harrison's son?
5. What did the name Casapy mean that the Crow Indians had given to Bridger?
(a) Blanket Chief.
(b) Guiding One.
(c) True Teacher.
(d) Good Follower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dense bushes was Hugh Glass pushing his way through when he came across a grizzly?
2. In Chapter 8, who told Bridger not to be afraid because they knew the Indians and that they were his wife's relatives?
3. In Chapter 6, the air was described to be like what?
4. When Old Ephraim ran across the Prince Maximilian party, how many rifle's worth of lead did he carry off with him?
5. What did Tom "slap" over Jim's wounds from the arrows?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)