|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Booshway- Chapter 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Joshua Pilcher was appointed sub agent for the campaign and was enabled to bring how many Sioux warriors into the fight?
2. How old was Jim Bridger when his family headed west?
3. Who's doctor did Captain William Sublette have his wounds dressed by?
(a) Nathaniel J. Wyeth's.
(b) Joe Meek.
(c) Major Henry's.
(d) Jim Bridger's.
4. What did being a free trapper mean for Jim?
(a) That he could hire the people he wanted.
(b) That it would be less expensive.
(c) That he must be a master at his trade.
(d) That he would have to depend on himself.
5. How many cubs did the she-bear have that Glass came across?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who answered to the name "Major" when Bridger called it out?
2. When the Blackfeet attacked the Americans in Chapter 6, how much were the beaver pelts worth that were taken?
3. When Old Ephraim ran across the Prince Maximilian party, how many rifle's worth of lead did he carry off with him?
4. What was the name of the steamboat that carried passengers up the Missouri beyond Franklin?
5. What did Tom "slap" over Jim's wounds from the arrows?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)