|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Booshway- Chapter 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dense bushes was Hugh Glass pushing his way through when he came across a grizzly?
(d) Wild Rose.
2. What tribe was named, "Big Bellies"?
(a) The Sioux.
(b) The Blackfeet.
(c) The Crow.
(d) The Atsena.
3. A man lucky enough to kill a grizzly proudly wore its claws as what?
(a) A hair piece.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A saddle decoration.
(d) A belt.
4. No free trapper could do what safely?
(a) Fight Indians.
(b) Discover new landmarks.
(c) Find animal trails.
(d) Work alone.
5. What day was Jim Bridger's birthday?
(a) March 17th.
(b) March 30th.
(c) April 10th.
(d) May 16th.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Hudson's Bay Company monopolize all trade with the Indians?
2. Who was nicknamed, "King of the Keelboat Men"?
3. When eight hundred Indians caught the Colonel napping in Chapter 3, how many men did they kill?
4. Jim Bridger was a born what?
5. What kind of animal was Old Ephraim?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)