|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Booshway- Chapter 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim Bridger was a born what?
2. The men's camp equipment consisted of a kettle, a knife, a blanket, and what else?
(a) A hat.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A spoon.
(d) A cup.
3. What was a booshway?
(a) An Indian scout.
(b) A boss.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A new trapper.
4. Pierre's Hole was home to what tribe that is described as the most implacable of tribes?
5. What kind of animal was Old Ephraim?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Jim Bridger's father work in?
2. What would happen if a greenhorn set up drinks for all the old-timers?
3. In what year was Jim Bridger born?
4. Where did the Hudson's Bay Company monopolize all trade with the Indians?
5. A prime beaver skin could sell for up to how many dollars?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)