|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Trapper- Chapter 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was nicknamed, "King of the Keelboat Men"?
(a) Jim Bridger.
(b) Colonel Ashley.
(c) Andrew Henry.
(d) Mike Fink.
2. What city did Jim Bridger's father work in?
(a) Fairfax, Virginia.
(b) Alexandria, Virginia.
(c) Bristol, Virginia.
(d) Richmond, Virginia.
3. In the same year that Jim Bridger was born, Lewis and Clark set out up what river?
(a) Yellowstone River.
(b) Mississippi River.
(c) Red River.
(d) Missouri River.
4. Who did Jim apprentice in a blacksmith shop?
(a) Louis Parker.
(b) David Mackaws.
(c) Phil Creamer.
(d) John Colter.
5. Jim carried a small horn vial on his belt filled with what?
(c) Gun powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen if a greenhorn set up drinks for all the old-timers?
2. How many cubs did the she-bear have that Glass came across?
3. What was the name of the steamboat that carried passengers up the Missouri beyond Franklin?
4. Hugh Glass was a hunter from where?
5. Who volunteered with Bridger to keep an eye on Hugh Glass after he was badly injured?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)