|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Trapper- Chapter 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the fort Big Horn men were divided into messes. How many people were a part of one "mess"?
2. Where did a trapper or hunter have to deposit what he brought in?
(a) At the front entrance of the fort.
(b) Before the Captain's cabin.
(c) At the fort's storage closet.
(d) At the kitchen.
3. How old was Jim Bridger when his family headed west?
4. How many cubs did the she-bear have that Glass came across?
5. In the same year that Jim Bridger was born, Lewis and Clark set out up what river?
(a) Red River.
(b) Yellowstone River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Missouri River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugh Glass was a hunter from where?
2. Jim carried a small horn vial on his belt filled with what?
3. In Chapter 4, Joshua Pilcher was appointed sub agent for the campaign and was enabled to bring how many Sioux warriors into the fight?
4. In Chapter 2, who answered to the name "Major" when Bridger called it out?
5. When Old Ephraim ran across the Prince Maximilian party, how many rifle's worth of lead did he carry off with him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)