|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Trapper- Chapter 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day was Jim Bridger's birthday?
(a) April 10th.
(b) March 30th.
(c) May 16th.
(d) March 17th.
2. What would happen if a greenhorn set up drinks for all the old-timers?
(a) They would have to clean up everyone's campsite.
(b) They would have to sleep outside with no cover in the rain.
(c) They would be shaved bald.
(d) They would have to sing lullabies to the coyotes at night.
3. How many cubs did the she-bear have that Glass came across?
4. At the fort Big Horn men were divided into messes. How many people were a part of one "mess"?
5. When Major Henry's boat sunk, he saved every man, but how much money worth of supplies was lost?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men's camp equipment consisted of a kettle, a knife, a blanket, and what else?
2. What kind of animal was Old Ephraim?
3. Who was nicknamed, "King of the Keelboat Men"?
4. After the Hugh Glass experience, Jim Bridger started to look out for other men. What nickname did he earn because of that?
5. What did Jim Bridger's father do?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)