|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chief of Scouts- Chapter 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tribe was allies with the Blackfeet Indians?
(c) Gros Ventres.
2. What did Jim Bridger's father do?
(a) Raised cattle.
(b) Was a blacksmith.
(c) Sailed ships.
(d) Kept a tavern.
3. When the rest of the men came in after Joseph Meek, what did Jim Bridger fix for them to eat?
(a) Corn husks.
(b) Cowboy pie.
(c) Buffalo skins.
(d) Hot meat.
4. Who was nicknamed, "King of the Keelboat Men"?
(a) Colonel Ashley.
(b) Mike Fink.
(c) Andrew Henry.
(d) Jim Bridger.
5. What day was Jim Bridger's birthday?
(a) March 17th.
(b) April 10th.
(c) May 16th.
(d) March 30th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country was Sir George Gore from?
2. Which of the older trappers was a more dashing Indian fighter?
3. Jim was able to have wages left over to buy blankets for what reason?
4. On what area of the body did Jim Bridger develop goiter?
5. What kind of animal was Old Ephraim?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)