|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Trader- Chapter 16,17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Joseph Meek's daughter?
2. In Chapter 9, it was mentioned that on average about one Mountain man was killed every how many days?
(d) Twenty Five.
3. Jim was able to have wages left over to buy blankets for what reason?
(a) To trade with the Indians.
(b) To use for his horses.
(c) To keep his bed warm.
(d) To give to his children.
4. The trail Jim Bridger proposed would later be the route of the Overland Stage, the Union Pacific Railroad, and what else?
(a) The Mountain Man Rendezvous Camp.
(b) The gold rush trail.
(c) The Morman Calvery.
(d) The Pony Express.
5. When the Blackfeet attacked the Americans in Chapter 6, how much were the beaver pelts worth that were taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugh Glass was a hunter from where?
2. What did Joseph Meek call his wife?
3. What did Tom "slap" over Jim's wounds from the arrows?
4. What kind of animal was Old Ephraim?
5. When Indians attacked Henry's party in the beginning of Chapter 5, how many men were wounded?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)