Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signals the death of the nuns?
2. Why is Ferneze chastised?
3. What does Ferneze do with Calymath after Barabas dies?
4. Who makes plans with Ferneze in Act 5, Scene 4?
5. What do Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore decide to do?
What has been revealed about the characters of the friars? Consider these points when writing.
1. Their actions--either selfish or charitable.
2. Their motives--either selfish or charitable.
3. Their speech--accompanied or unaccompanied by actions.
As a slave, Ithamore, has been used throughout the play. Document each event of how Ithamore's life has been manipulated. Choose two of those events and explain the motivations and outcomes of those events. How did the events affect Ithamore and those other characters involved?
Why does Ferneze go to the Jews and not another source or sources to get the tribute money demanded by the Turks?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)