|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferneze do when he and the planners finish talking?
2. What are the fighters to listen for?
3. What plan does Barabas devise in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. What is the last thing Ferenze tells the planners?
5. Who makes plans with Ferneze in Act 5, Scene 4?
Essay Topic 1
As a slave, Ithamore, has been used throughout the play. Document each event of how Ithamore's life has been manipulated. Choose two of those events and explain the motivations and outcomes of those events. How did the events affect Ithamore and those other characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the story, what are Barabas's attitudes about wealth when he considers
2. Other people.
3. Material possessions.
Essay Topic 3
After helping the Turks conquer Malta, Barabas doesn't really want the governorship they have given him. Write an essay supporting three different reasons why Barabas feels this way.
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)