|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps the Turks conquer Malta?
(a) Martin del Bosco.
2. What does Ithamore warn Pilia-Borza and Bellamira about?
(a) That Barabas is suspious of Ithamore.
(b) That Barabas likes to poison his enemies.
(c) That Barabas is suspious of Pilia-Borza and Bellamira.
(d) That the authorities are suspious of Pilia-Borza and Bellamira.
3. Why does Barabas give Pilia-Borza gold?
(a) Barabas won't miss a little gold.
(b) Pilia-Borza threatens to kill him.
(c) Barabas owes him the money.
(d) Pilia-Borza is armed and dangerous.
4. Why does Barabas tell the friars he wants to convert?
(a) Because he wants to hide in the monastery.
(b) Because as a Catholic he couldn't be executed.
(c) Because then they won't turn him in for his crimes.
(d) Because he is truly repentant.
5. What does the Abbess do as a result of the delivery to the nunnery?
(a) Send for Friar Bernardine to hear her last confession.
(b) Gather the nuns to get water.
(c) Gather the nuns to pray for Abigail.
(d) Send a messenger to the authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calymath tell the messenger who brings the invitation?
2. Where has Barabas hidden his gold?
3. What do Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore decide to do?
4. What does Friar Bernardine promise Abigail?
5. What does Barabas say when Ferneze confronts him?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)