|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabas tell Ferneze to do so the Ferneze can become governor again?
(a) That Ferneze should collect money to be given to Barabas.
(b) That Barabas will donate his money to Malta.
(c) That the Turks are planning on killing Ferneze.
(d) That the Turks are planning on killing Barabas.
2. How does the messenger reply to Calymath's reply to the invitation?
(a) That no one will harm him or his men.
(b) That the feast is not a trap.
(c) That his men's feast is in the monastery.
(d) That he doesn't have to eat but only be present.
3. What is a bashaw?
(a) A Turkish slave.
(b) A Turkish messenger.
(c) The leader of the Turkish ship.
(d) A high ranking Turkish military man.
4. After the delivery, what is revealed inside the nunnery?
(a) Gold has been stolen.
(b) Nuns are dying.
(c) Abigail has changed her mind about converting.
(d) A fire has been set.
5. What do Pilia-Borza and Bellamira do before they die?
(a) Deny their blackmail scheme to Ferneze.
(b) Tell Ferneze the Barabas is responsible for the deaths of Mathias and Lodowick.
(c) Confess their sins to Ferneze.
(d) Reveal to Ferneze the place where Barabas keeps his gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. After inspecting the island, what does Calymath receive?
2. What does Bellamira send Ithamore?
3. To whom does the bashaw speak?
4. What happens after the bashaw leaves?
5. What does Ferneze do after talking with Pilia-Borza and Bellamira just before they die?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)