|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes plans with Ferneze in Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) The friars and Maltese officials.
(b) Barabas and the merchants.
(c) Calymath and his men.
(d) His knights and Martin del Bosco.
2. What do Pilia-Borza and Bellamira do before they die?
(a) Confess their sins to Ferneze.
(b) Tell Ferneze the Barabas is responsible for the deaths of Mathias and Lodowick.
(c) Reveal to Ferneze the place where Barabas keeps his gold.
(d) Deny their blackmail scheme to Ferneze.
3. When referring to the results of the delivery to the nunnery, what does the friar suggest?
(a) Pray for Abigail.
(b) Report the theft to the authorities.
(c) Get a doctor.
(d) Get water from the well to put out the fire.
4. How does Barabas kill Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore?
(a) With a club.
(b) With a poisoned flower.
(c) With poisoned porridge.
(d) With a knife.
5. What does the sound the fighters are to listen for mean?
(a) It's time to fight.
(b) It's time to gather the fighters.
(c) It's time to hide.
(d) It's time to retreat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabas say when Ferneze confronts him?
2. What does Calymath tell the messenger who brings the invitation?
3. How does the messenger reply to Calymath's reply to the invitation?
4. What answer is given to the bashaw's demand?
5. How much money was pledged to Barabas?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)