|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chastises Ferneze?
(c) Tomas de Silva.
(d) Martin del Bosco.
2. What does Ithamore tell Pilia-Borza and Bellamira?
(a) That he can't go through with the blackmail.
(b) That Barabas has money hidden in several places.
(c) About all the murders Ithamore committed.
(d) About all of the murders Barabas committed.
3. What happens to Barabas at the feast?
(a) He is killed by Ferneze.
(b) He is killed by Calymath.
(c) He falls into the trap and dies.
(d) He is disappointed because the trap doesn't work.
4. What signals the death of the nuns?
(a) The ringing bells.
(b) A messenger from the nunnery.
(c) A town crier.
(d) The friar's announcement.
5. What does the sound the fighters are to listen for mean?
(a) It's time to retreat.
(b) It's time to gather the fighters.
(c) It's time to fight.
(d) It's time to hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the friars agree to Barabas's conversion?
2. What would happen if Ithamore told who killed the nuns?
3. What is a bashaw?
4. What are the fighters to listen for?
5. What does the Abbess do as a result of the delivery to the nunnery?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)