|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Ferenze tells the planners?
(a) To have courage because the plan is foolproof.
(b) To get weapons for the fight.
(c) To tell the plan to every able bodied man.
(d) To say goodbye to their families.
2. What does the sound the fighters are to listen for mean?
(a) It's time to fight.
(b) It's time to hide.
(c) It's time to retreat.
(d) It's time to gather the fighters.
3. What do Pilia-Borza and Bellamira hint at doing?
(a) That they write to Barabas.
(b) That they murder Barabas.
(c) That they steal Barabas's assets.
(d) That they kidnap Barabas.
4. Who chastises Ferneze?
(a) Martin del Bosco.
(d) Tomas de Silva.
5. How does the messenger reply to Calymath's reply to the invitation?
(a) That his men's feast is in the monastery.
(b) That no one will harm him or his men.
(c) That he doesn't have to eat but only be present.
(d) That the feast is not a trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabas give Pilia-Borza gold?
2. What happens to Barabas at the feast?
3. What does the bashaw demand?
4. What worries Calymath about the invitation?
5. Why does Calymath finally agree to accept the invitation?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)