|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pilia-Borza bring Barabas at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A second letter demanding more money.
(b) A poisoned flower.
(c) A warning to flee.
(d) A false message to get him out of the house.
2. What does Ferneze do after talking with Pilia-Borza and Bellamira just before they die?
(a) Send for the friar.
(b) Send for soldiers.
(c) Send for a shovel and cart.
(d) Send for Barabas and Ithamore.
3. What does Ithamore say when Ferneze confronts him?
(a) He blames the deaths of Mathias and Lodowick entirely on Barabas.
(b) He denies involvement in the deaths of Mathias and Lodowick.
(c) He blames the deaths of Mahias and Lodowick entirely on Abigail.
(d) He confesses he helped with the deaths of Mathias and Lodowick.
4. What does Ithamore tell Pilia-Borza and Bellamira?
(a) That Barabas has money hidden in several places.
(b) That he can't go through with the blackmail.
(c) About all the murders Ithamore committed.
(d) About all of the murders Barabas committed.
5. What does the sound the fighters are to listen for mean?
(a) It's time to hide.
(b) It's time to gather the fighters.
(c) It's time to fight.
(d) It's time to retreat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Friar Bernardine?
2. What is the last thing Ferenze tells the planners?
3. Why does Calymath finally agree to accept the invitation?
4. How does Barabas kill Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore?
5. What does Ferneze do with Calymath after Barabas dies?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)