|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barabas kill Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore?
(a) With a club.
(b) With poisoned porridge.
(c) With a poisoned flower.
(d) With a knife.
2. What does Barabas tell Ferneze when Ferneze arrives at the feast for Calymath?
(a) He describes the poison he'll use to kill Calymath.
(b) He explains how he will be a good governor.
(c) He says he is worried that his trap will fail.
(d) He explains his trap to kill Calymath.
3. Where has Barabas hidden his gold?
(a) Secured in a secret room.
(b) Sunk in a chest on the seashore.
(c) Buried in the ground.
(d) Hidden under some floorboards.
4. After the delivery, what is revealed inside the nunnery?
(a) Abigail has changed her mind about converting.
(b) A fire has been set.
(c) Nuns are dying.
(d) Gold has been stolen.
5. How does the messenger reply to Calymath's reply to the invitation?
(a) That no one will harm him or his men.
(b) That he doesn't have to eat but only be present.
(c) That his men's feast is in the monastery.
(d) That the feast is not a trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the final plans Ferneze makes with his confederates at the end of the play?
2. What does Barabas tell Ferneze to do so the Ferneze can become governor again?
3. What signals the death of the nuns?
4. What does Ithamore warn Pilia-Borza and Bellamira about?
5. What is Abigail's desire for Barabas?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)