|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the fighters to listen for?
(a) The sound of a trumpet.
(b) The sound of a cannon.
(c) The sound of shouting.
(d) The sound of a bell.
2. Who is executed for Friar Bernardine's murder?
(a) The Abbess.
(b) Friar Jacomo.
3. What signals the death of the nuns?
(a) A messenger from the nunnery.
(b) The ringing bells.
(c) The friar's announcement.
(d) A town crier.
4. What does Ferneze do when he and the planners finish talking?
(a) He sends them away.
(b) He writes out the details of the plan.
(c) He makes a toast to their victory.
(d) He hides until the plan is executed.
5. What does Ferneze do after he confronts Barabas and Ithamore?
(a) Arranges for Barabas and Ithamore to be executed.
(b) Sends Barabas and Ithamore to prison.
(c) Locks Barabas and Ithamore in the monastery.
(d) Places Barabas and Ithamore under house arrest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ithamore warn Pilia-Borza and Bellamira about?
2. What will Calymath find at the feast?
3. How does Barabas kill Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore?
4. What is Abigail's desire for Barabas?
5. What does Ferneze do with Calymath after Barabas dies?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)