|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ithamore warn Pilia-Borza and Bellamira about?
(a) That the authorities are suspious of Pilia-Borza and Bellamira.
(b) That Barabas likes to poison his enemies.
(c) That Barabas is suspious of Ithamore.
(d) That Barabas is suspious of Pilia-Borza and Bellamira.
2. How does Barabas kill Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore?
(a) With a poisoned flower.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With poisoned porridge.
(d) With a club.
3. What does the sound the fighters are to listen for mean?
(a) It's time to hide.
(b) It's time to retreat.
(c) It's time to gather the fighters.
(d) It's time to fight.
4. Why is Ferneze chastised?
(a) He kept the tribute money for himself.
(b) He won't allow the Maltese to fight the Turks.
(c) He won't allow the Spanish fight the Turks.
(d) He won't pay the tribute money.
5. How does the messenger reply to Calymath's reply to the invitation?
(a) That he doesn't have to eat but only be present.
(b) That his men's feast is in the monastery.
(c) That the feast is not a trap.
(d) That no one will harm him or his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabas tell Ferneze to do so the Ferneze can become governor again?
2. Who makes plans with Ferneze in Act 5, Scene 4?
3. What does Bellamira send Ithamore?
4. How much money was pledged to Barabas?
5. What answer is given to the bashaw's demand?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)