|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ithamore say when Ferneze confronts him?
(a) He blames the deaths of Mahias and Lodowick entirely on Abigail.
(b) He denies involvement in the deaths of Mathias and Lodowick.
(c) He confesses he helped with the deaths of Mathias and Lodowick.
(d) He blames the deaths of Mathias and Lodowick entirely on Barabas.
2. What does Ithamore warn Pilia-Borza and Bellamira about?
(a) That Barabas is suspious of Ithamore.
(b) That Barabas is suspious of Pilia-Borza and Bellamira.
(c) That the authorities are suspious of Pilia-Borza and Bellamira.
(d) That Barabas likes to poison his enemies.
3. How does Barabas kill Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore?
(a) With poisoned porridge.
(b) With a poisoned flower.
(c) With a club.
(d) With a knife.
4. What do Pilia-Borza and Bellamira do before they die?
(a) Deny their blackmail scheme to Ferneze.
(b) Tell Ferneze the Barabas is responsible for the deaths of Mathias and Lodowick.
(c) Reveal to Ferneze the place where Barabas keeps his gold.
(d) Confess their sins to Ferneze.
5. What would happen if Ithamore told who killed the nuns?
(a) Barabas would cut Ithamore's throat.
(b) Ithamore would cut Barabas's throat.
(c) Ithamore would flee.
(d) Barabas would flee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Abbess do as a result of the delivery to the nunnery?
2. Why is Ferneze chastised?
3. How much money was pledged to Barabas?
4. What does Bellamira send Ithamore?
5. What are the final plans Ferneze makes with his confederates at the end of the play?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)