|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sound the fighters are to listen for mean?
(a) It's time to hide.
(b) It's time to gather the fighters.
(c) It's time to retreat.
(d) It's time to fight.
2. Who chastises Ferneze?
(a) Tomas de Silva.
(b) Martin del Bosco.
3. What are the fighters to listen for?
(a) The sound of a cannon.
(b) The sound of shouting.
(c) The sound of a trumpet.
(d) The sound of a bell.
4. What signals the death of the nuns?
(a) The friar's announcement.
(b) A town crier.
(c) The ringing bells.
(d) A messenger from the nunnery.
5. What is Abigail's desire for Barabas?
(a) That he pay for his crimes.
(b) That he convert to Catholicism.
(c) That he would love her again.
(d) That he give his money to the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does Barabas devise in Act 5, Scene 2?
2. What does Ferneze do after he confronts Barabas and Ithamore?
3. How much money was pledged to Barabas?
4. Who do the Turks appoint as governor?
5. What does Barabas say when Ferneze confronts him?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)