|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ferneze chastised?
(a) He won't allow the Maltese to fight the Turks.
(b) He won't pay the tribute money.
(c) He kept the tribute money for himself.
(d) He won't allow the Spanish fight the Turks.
2. What do Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore send to Barabas?
(a) A poisoned flower.
(b) A false message to get him out of the house.
(c) A blackmail letter.
(d) A warning to flee.
3. What does Abigail reveal to Friar Bernardine?
(a) That she has hidden money she wants the church to have.
(b) That she was seduced by Lodowick.
(c) That her father is responsible for the deaths of Mathias and Lodowick.
(d) That her father wants to convert.
4. Who do the Turks appoint as governor?
(c) Martin del Bosco.
5. What does Barabas say when Ferneze confronts him?
(a) That Ferneze should leave the past in the past.
(b) That Ithamore alone killed the young men.
(c) That the young men killed each other over love.
(d) That Ferneze shouldn't believe a prostitute, thief and slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferneze tell Calymath when Calymath arrives at the feast?
2. What is the last thing Ferenze tells the planners?
3. What does Ithamore say when Ferneze confronts him?
4. What does Barabas tell Pilia-Borza after Barabas gives him the gold?
5. What are the fighters to listen for?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)