Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signals the death of the nuns?
(a) The friar's announcement.
(b) A messenger from the nunnery.
(c) A town crier.
(d) The ringing bells.
2. Why is Ferneze chastised?
(a) He kept the tribute money for himself.
(b) He won't allow the Maltese to fight the Turks.
(c) He won't pay the tribute money.
(d) He won't allow the Spanish fight the Turks.
3. What does Ferneze do with Calymath after Barabas dies?
(a) He imprisons Calymath.
(b) He lets Calymath and his men sail away.
(c) He kills Calymath.
(d) He holds Calymath and demands ransom from Calymath's father.
4. Who makes plans with Ferneze in Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) His knights and Martin del Bosco.
(b) Calymath and his men.
(c) The friars and Maltese officials.
(d) Barabas and the merchants.
5. What do Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore decide to do?
(a) To report Barabas's crimes to the authorities.
(b) To blackmail Barabas.
(c) To steal his gold.
(d) To kill Barabas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abigail reveal to Friar Bernardine?
2. Who kills Friar Bernardine?
3. What does Ferneze do after talking with Pilia-Borza and Bellamira just before they die?
4. What does Bellamira send Ithamore?
5. What do Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore send to Barabas?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)