|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Barabas at the feast?
(a) He is killed by Ferneze.
(b) He falls into the trap and dies.
(c) He is killed by Calymath.
(d) He is disappointed because the trap doesn't work.
2. What do Pilia-Borza and Bellamira hint at doing?
(a) That they write to Barabas.
(b) That they steal Barabas's assets.
(c) That they murder Barabas.
(d) That they kidnap Barabas.
3. Why do the friars agree to Barabas's conversion?
(a) Because they believe he is truly repentant.
(b) Because they promised Abigail.
(c) Because the church will get all his money.
(d) Because they get a bonus for new converts.
4. What does Barabas tell Ferneze when Ferneze arrives at the feast for Calymath?
(a) He explains his trap to kill Calymath.
(b) He describes the poison he'll use to kill Calymath.
(c) He explains how he will be a good governor.
(d) He says he is worried that his trap will fail.
5. What does Ithamore warn Pilia-Borza and Bellamira about?
(a) That Barabas is suspious of Ithamore.
(b) That Barabas is suspious of Pilia-Borza and Bellamira.
(c) That Barabas likes to poison his enemies.
(d) That the authorities are suspious of Pilia-Borza and Bellamira.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabas kill Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore?
2. What plan does Barabas devise in Act 5, Scene 2?
3. What does Ferneze do with Calymath after Barabas dies?
4. What does Calymath tell the messenger who brings the invitation?
5. What happens after the bashaw leaves?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)