|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abigail admit to the friar?
(a) She wasn't ready to convert the first time she went to the nunnery.
(b) She is confused and seeking the truth.
(c) She has always believed the Catholicism was the best religion.
(d) She believes that the Jews killed Christ.
2. What does Barabas think of Catholicism?
(a) That it's priests and nuns are trustworthy.
(b) That it is a form of slavery.
(c) That is will replace Judaism.
(d) That is it a legitimate religion.
3. What does his slave tell Barabas about himself?
(a) That he has hurt atheists.
(b) That he has hurt Jews.
(c) That he has hurt Christians.
(d) That he has hurt Muslims.
4. Why does the approaching man pass by the prostitute?
(a) He was late in returning home.
(b) He was not interested in buying her services.
(c) He had no money to buy her services.
(d) He was worried the male friend might harm him.
5. What does the male friend of the prostitute want to do when he sees a man approaching them?
(a) Make a deal with the man.
(b) Run and hide.
(c) Leave the area.
(d) Kill the man approaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Barabas's daughter become betrothed?
2. What happens to the duelers?
3. What does Barabas take on his way to get his gold?
4. What does Barabas plan for the nuns?
5. What does the prostitute think about the man who is approaching?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marlowe confuse Machevill and Machiavelli?
2. What do Pilia-Borza and Bellamira decide after Ithamore tells them about Barabas's murders?
3. What does Barabas do in response to the plot to blackmail him?
4. How does Barabas get rid of Mathias and Lodowick?
5. What does Abigail say to Friar Bernardine?
6. How does Barabas die?
7. What was the letter delivered to Ithamore?
8. What does Ferneze do when Pilia-Borza and Bellamira reveal Barabas's murders and Ithamore's involvement?
9. Why does Calymath ignore the possibility that the feast may be a trap?
10. What do Barabas and Katherine have in common?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)