Short Answer Questions Key
1. When was The Jew of Malta first performed?
2. Where did several of Marlowe's plays take place?
In a palace.
3. Why was Marlowe jailed?
He allegedly wrote lies about someone.
4. How did Marlowe die?
In barroom brawl.
5. What did other playwrights get from Marlowe?
They used his plots.
6. Why may some exact words of Marlowe's plays seem familiar?
Shakespeare stole his exact wording.
7. What two systems were partnered in Marlowe's time?
Religion and politics.
This section contains 5,165 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)