|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps the Turks conquer Malta?
(d) Martin del Bosco.
2. What happens to Jews who will not comply with the governor's order?
(a) They and their families will be deported.
(b) They and their families will be executed.
(c) They and their families' money and possessions will be taken.
(d) They and their families will be sold as slaves.
3. Where did several of Marlowe's plays take place?
(a) In a barroom.
(b) In a shop.
(c) In a palace.
(d) In a monastary.
4. Why does Barabas prefer to be paid in gold rather than valuable goods?
(a) Goods can be burned or lost.
(b) Goods can lose their value.
(c) Gold is as good as money in any nation.
(d) Gold takes up less space.
5. What does Barabas use in his plan against the nuns?
(a) A jug of wine.
(b) A bowl of boiled potatoes.
(c) A platter of meat.
(d) A pot of rice porridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabas feel after he gets his money?
2. What does Ithamore do after he's delivered the letters?
3. Who kills Friar Bernardine?
4. Who does the governor ask for physical assistance against the Turks?
5. Why does the approaching man pass by the prostitute?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)