|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person is amoral?
(a) One who lives according to his own rules.
(b) One who asks advice for important decisions.
(c) One who acts without regard to moral precepts and rules.
(d) One who tells everyone else what to do.
2. Where are the prices of the slaves displayed?
(a) On their right arms.
(b) On their chests.
(c) On their backs.
(d) On their foreheads.
3. Why does Barabas prefer to be paid in gold rather than valuable goods?
(a) Goods can lose their value.
(b) Goods can be burned or lost.
(c) Gold takes up less space.
(d) Gold is as good as money in any nation.
4. How does Barabas conduct his personal life?
(a) By following the precepts of Catholicism.
(b) By following the precepts of Judaism.
(c) By following his own conscience.
(d) By following Machevill's recommendations.
5. What does the male friend of the prostitute want to do when he sees a man approaching them?
(a) Kill the man approaching.
(b) Make a deal with the man.
(c) Run and hide.
(d) Leave the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. A star shining in the east announced Jesus' birth. By calling his accomplice a star shining in the east, what is implied about Barabas's gold?
2. What happens to the duelers?
3. How does the governor betray Malta?
4. What does Barabas say when Ferneze confronts him?
5. What do Pilia-Borza and Bellamira hint at doing?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)