|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the governor of Malta?
2. When Abigail decides to remove herself permanently from her father's household, what does she leave for her father?
(a) Some money.
(b) A letter.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) Some flowers.
3. What does Ithamore warn Pilia-Borza and Bellamira about?
(a) That Barabas likes to poison his enemies.
(b) That Barabas is suspious of Pilia-Borza and Bellamira.
(c) That Barabas is suspious of Ithamore.
(d) That the authorities are suspious of Pilia-Borza and Bellamira.
4. Who does Barabas enlist to retrieve his money from its hiding place?
5. When was The Jew of Malta first performed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Marlowe jailed?
2. Which duelist is Ferneze's son?
3. What is a knight?
4. After executing Barabas's final step in the plan against the nuns, what does Barabas's accomplice do?
5. What does Barabas discover about Abigail?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)