|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the duelists' parents find?
(a) Their bodies.
(b) Bloody clothes.
(c) Injured sons.
(d) Two pistols.
2. Who is executed for Friar Bernardine's murder?
(a) Friar Jacomo.
(d) The Abbess.
3. Who approaches the prostitute and her friend while they are talking?
4. What does Barabas do with what Ithamore brings out?
(a) He mixes crushed glass in it.
(b) He sprinkles dirt in it.
(c) He puts poisons in it.
(d) He adds urine to it.
5. Why does the approaching man pass by the prostitute?
(a) He was late in returning home.
(b) He was not interested in buying her services.
(c) He was worried the male friend might harm him.
(d) He had no money to buy her services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person is amoral?
2. Is Barabas concerned about losing his hidden money?
3. Why does Barabas betroth his daughter to a man she doesn't love?
4. Where has Barabas hidden his gold?
5. What does the prostitute's male friend have when they first converse in the play?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)