|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prostitute think about the man who is approaching?
(a) That he will be a customer.
(b) That he will arrest them.
(c) That he is attractive.
(d) That he will steal the bag.
2. Why does the approaching man pass by the prostitute?
(a) He was late in returning home.
(b) He was worried the male friend might harm him.
(c) He was not interested in buying her services.
(d) He had no money to buy her services.
3. Where is the man approaching the prostitute and her friend coming from?
(a) He had delivered two boxes of food.
(b) He had delivered two invitations.
(c) He had delivered two forged challenges.
(d) He had delivered two dueling pistols.
4. Where are the prices of the slaves displayed?
(a) On their chests.
(b) On their backs.
(c) On their foreheads.
(d) On their right arms.
5. Where does Abigail send Ithamore after he's explained what happened because of the letters?
(a) To find the friars.
(b) To find her father.
(c) To find Katherine.
(d) To find Ferneze.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the governor betray Malta?
2. What does Abigail admit to the friar?
3. Why does Barabas prefer to be paid in gold rather than valuable goods?
4. What is Abigail's desire for Barabas?
5. Who tells her son he shouldn't speak to Jews?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)