|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Barabas enlist to retrieve his money from its hiding place?
2. As a result of Abigail leaving his house, what does Barabas believe about her?
(a) That she's been forced to elope.
(b) That she hates him and betrayed him.
(c) That she is not worth bothering about.
(d) That she's been converted against her will.
3. What does Ithamore do after he's delivered the letters?
(a) He visits a friend.
(b) He hires a prostitute.
(c) He goes to a tavern to have a drink.
(d) He returns to Barabas's house.
4. What do Pilia-Borza, Bellamira, and Ithamore send to Barabas?
(a) A blackmail letter.
(b) A false message to get him out of the house.
(c) A warning to flee.
(d) A poisoned flower.
5. Who does Ithamore bring back to the house to see Abigail?
(a) Friar Bernardine.
(b) Friar Jacomo.
(c) Friar Jacobs.
(d) Friar Belmora.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the duel rejoicing?
2. What signals the death of the nuns?
3. To whom does Barabas's daughter become betrothed?
4. How does Barabas describe Abigail?
5. What does Abigail risk by following Barabas's instructions to retrieve the gold?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)