|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person is amoral?
(a) One who tells everyone else what to do.
(b) One who lives according to his own rules.
(c) One who asks advice for important decisions.
(d) One who acts without regard to moral precepts and rules.
2. Who does Ithamore bring back to the house to see Abigail?
(a) Friar Belmora.
(b) Friar Jacomo.
(c) Friar Bernardine.
(d) Friar Jacobs.
3. Why does Mathias's mother not like Jews?
(a) She thinks they're dishonest.
(b) She thinks they'll convert him.
(c) She thinks they're a bad influence.
(d) She thinks they're Christ killers.
4. What does the governor confide to the vice-admiral?
(a) That the Spanish are unwelcome in Malta.
(b) That theTurks are threatening Malta.
(c) That Malta has a large army.
(d) That Malta resents the Spanish.
5. Who tells her son he shouldn't speak to Jews?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was The Jew of Malta first performed?
2. What do Pilia-Borza and Bellamira hint at doing?
3. What happens to Jews who will not comply with the governor's order?
4. What does Barabas plan for the nuns?
5. What does the male friend of the prostitute want to do when he sees a man approaching them?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)