|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabas ask for in prayer when he goes to retrieve his hidden gold?
(a) That God will have the government return his home.
(b) That God will kill those who stole his gold and house.
(c) That God will help Abigail to deliver the gold.
(d) That God will help the Turks to conquer the city.
2. Why aren't the prisoners captured by the Spanish allowed to be sold?
(a) For fear their price would be too high.
(b) For fear the Turks would retaliate.
(c) For fear the Spanish would retaliate.
(d) For fear that taxes would not be paid.
3. Where did the bag and its contents come from?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) Barabas's house.
(c) The monastery.
(d) The senate house.
4. Why does the Spanish armada come to Malta?
(a) To sell Turkish prisoners.
(b) To trade with their cargo.
(c) To resupply their vessels.
(d) To take a time of relaxation.
5. What does Abigail remind Barabas of when she retrieves him?
(b) A former accomplice.
(c) An expert thief.
(d) A ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prostitute assume is in the bag?
2. Who is the prostitute's male friend?
3. What is Barabas's political affiliation?
4. What is required before the imports on a ship can be offloaded?
5. Why is the governor happy?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)