|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A star shining in the east announced Jesus' birth. By calling his accomplice a star shining in the east, what is implied about Barabas's gold?
(a) It is his last hope.
(b) It is divine.
(c) It is his god.
(d) It is holy.
2. How may years tribute do the Turks demand?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Seven years.
3. What does the prostitute think about the man who is approaching?
(a) That he is attractive.
(b) That he will arrest them.
(c) That he will steal the bag.
(d) That he will be a customer.
4. Why does Barabas want Ferneze's son dead?
(a) The son wanted to break the betrothal.
(b) Ferneze had seized his assets.
(c) The son had seduced Abigail.
(d) Ferenze disapproved of the betrothal.
5. Who leaves the duel rejoicing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ithamore bring back to the house to see Abigail?
2. What is required before the imports on a ship can be offloaded?
3. How does Machevill suggest a person gains power?
4. Where does Abigail send Ithamore after he's explained what happened because of the letters?
5. What does Abigail ask the friar?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)