|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barabas think the Jews were ordered to meet at the senate house?
(a) For the government to demand their money.
(b) For the government to imprison them.
(c) For the government to confiscate their houses.
(d) For the government to enlist their aid against the Turks.
2. What does Barabas plan for the nuns?
(a) To kill them.
(b) To prove to them that Catholicism is false.
(c) To let them live their own lives.
(d) To accuse them of taking Abigail.
3. What signals the death of the nuns?
(a) A town crier.
(b) The friar's announcement.
(c) A messenger from the nunnery.
(d) The ringing bells.
4. What does Abigail think her father lacks?
(c) Common sense.
5. Who is executed for Friar Bernardine's murder?
(b) The Abbess.
(c) Friar Jacomo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabas decide once Abigail has left his house?
2. Who does Barabas's daughter love?
3. Who does the governor ask for physical assistance against the Turks?
4. What does Ithamore warn Pilia-Borza and Bellamira about?
5. What is a counting house?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)