|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who secretly watches the duel?
2. What reason does Barabas give for Turks coming into the harbor?
(a) They are stopping to demand money.
(b) They are stopping to resupply.
(c) They are stopping to recruit more sailors.
(d) They are stopping for recreation.
3. Why does Mathias's mother not like Jews?
(a) She thinks they're Christ killers.
(b) She thinks they're dishonest.
(c) She thinks they're a bad influence.
(d) She thinks they'll convert him.
4. After executing Barabas's final step in the plan against the nuns, what does Barabas's accomplice do?
(a) He goes to get a drink.
(b) He warns Abigail.
(c) He warns the nuns.
(d) He returns to the house.
5. Which duelist is Ferneze's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man approaching the prostitute and her friend coming from?
2. What does Barabas plan for the nuns?
3. What does the prostitute's male friend have when they first converse in the play?
4. Who does Ithamore bring back to the house to see Abigail?
5. Who chastises Ferneze?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)