|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom is Jesus surrounded?
2. What does this cross do?
3. What does Jesus say one has to do to conquer death?
4. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
5. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jesus reply when Caiaphas and Annas appear on the second level and ask him to disperse the crowd?
2. What does Judas think of Mary Magdalene? Why does he feel this way?
3. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
4. Where does Judas go after leaving Jesus and Mary?
5. With whom has Judas returned?
6. With what is Judas concerned?
7. What does Simon want to do with Jesus' 50,000 followers?
8. How does the movie of this rock opera open?
9. What has Judas decided to do? Why?
10. What does Jesus think about the rebellion plans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Judas kisses Jesus on the cheek.
Part 1) Why does Judas do this? How does this enhance and worsen Judas' betrayal?
Part 2) How does Jesus react to this kiss? Why does he react this way?
Part 3) How might Judas feel while giving this kiss? Why?
Essay Topic 2
The Temple of God in Jerusalem is supposed to be used for worshiping God.
Part 1) For what is it being used? Why?
Part 2) How does Jesus react to this? Why does he react this way? Is this an effective reaction? Why or why not?
Part 3) How are religious organizations and structures used for similar purposes? Why?
Essay Topic 3
The disciples are men of their time.
Part 1) How are the men of their time? Why would Jesus choose such men to be his disciples?
Part 2) How does their behavior affect Jesus' life? Is this what Jesus wanted? Why or why not?
Part 3) How do these men play a role in God's plan?
This section contains 1,729 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)