|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are they all dressed?
2. Where do they sit?
3. Why do the people in his dream act this way?
4. With what does he sleep?
5. Describe the warrior that enters.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Jesus speaks to God?
2. Where is the group located? What day is it?
3. What does Judas think about the money spent on oil to anoint Jesus' feet and hair? What is Jesus' reply?
4. What appears in front of Judas? What does Judas do with this?
5. What are the disciples doing?
6. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
7. Describe the setting and the beginning of the scene.
8. What is happening to Jesus during this scene?
9. How does Caiaphas respond to Judas' reaction?
10. How does this scene begin?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The disciples are men of their time.
Part 1) How are the men of their time? Why would Jesus choose such men to be his disciples?
Part 2) How does their behavior affect Jesus' life? Is this what Jesus wanted? Why or why not?
Part 3) How do these men play a role in God's plan?
Essay Topic 2
In Act 1, Scene 13, the council members and Judas are all in black.
Part 1) Why are they all in black? What does it symbolize? What does this reveal about Judas?
Part 2) What takes place in this scene? Could Judas' actions have been prevented? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Males are selected as disciples.
Part 1) Why are males selected? Do women serve any purpose for Jesus? If so, what? If not, why not?
Part 2) What does this reveal about society at the time?
Part 3) Are these men special? Why or why not?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)