|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are they watching?
2. Who is Caiaphas?
3. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
4. What does Judas call Mary Magdalene?
5. Describe Jesus' build.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the group located? What day is it?
2. What is Judas doing? What is Mary Magdalene doing? Describe Jesus.
3. What is Judas doing during this scene? What can the audience tell by his actions and facial expressions?
4. What takes place as Jesus' disciples enter?
5. How does Judas act in front of the council?
6. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
7. What happens to Pilate at the beginning of this scene?
8. How does the council room reflect the personalities of the council members?
9. What does Peter do in this scene, as Jesus predicted?
10. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter? What is his response?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Act 2, Scene 2, Jesus' humanity is now clear.
Part 1) How is it now clear? Why is his humanity revealed?
Part 2) Does Jesus speak to God in a way you would expect? Why or why not?
Part 3) What changes take place in Jesus during this scene? Why do they take place?
Essay Topic 2
There is conflict between Jesus and Judas.
Part 1) Describe this conflict? Why does it take place?
Part 2) What are your thoughts about this conflict? Explain.
Part 3) How does this conflict help the plot progress? Is this conflict necessary to this story? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Pontius Pilate wants to help Jesus.
Part 1) Why does he want to help Jesus? Is he able to? Why or why not?
Part 2) Should Pilate feel guilty about Jesus' death? Why or why not?
Part 3) If you were Pilate, what would you have done? Why?
This section contains 1,697 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)