Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
2. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
3. What does the council offer to pay Judas for telling them where to find Jesus on Thursday?
4. Who does Jesus see suspended above him in a cage?
5. What does Judas call Mary Magdalene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
2. How does the scene end?
3. What is Judas doing? What is Mary Magdalene doing? Describe Jesus.
4. How does Judas act in front of the council?
5. What takes place after Jesus enters?
6. What happens to Pilate at the beginning of this scene?
7. How does this scene begin?
8. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
9. How does the scene end?
10. What happens to the African American male leaning on the wall?
Judas kisses Jesus on the cheek.
Part 1) Why does Judas do this? How does this enhance and worsen Judas' betrayal?
Part 2) How does Jesus react to this kiss? Why does he react this way?
Part 3) How might Judas feel while giving this kiss? Why?
Males are selected as disciples.
Part 1) Why are males selected? Do women serve any purpose for Jesus? If so, what? If not, why not?
Part 2) What does this reveal about society at the time?
Part 3) Are these men special? Why or why not?
Jesus presides at what is called the "Last Supper."
Part 1) What takes place at this last supper? What are your thoughts on this last supper?
Part 2) Compare Jesus' character at this point to the disciples.
Part 3) How dose this event lead to Jesus' subsequent and inevitable death?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)