Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
2. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
3. What does the council offer to pay Judas for telling them where to find Jesus on Thursday?
4. Who does Jesus see suspended above him in a cage?
5. What does Judas call Mary Magdalene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
2. How does the scene end?
3. What is Judas doing? What is Mary Magdalene doing? Describe Jesus.
4. How does Judas act in front of the council?
5. What takes place after Jesus enters?
6. What happens to Pilate at the beginning of this scene?
7. How does this scene begin?
8. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
9. How does the scene end?
10. What happens to the African American male leaning on the wall?
Essay Topic 1
In Act 2, Scene 2, Jesus' humanity is now clear.
Part 1) How is it now clear? Why is his humanity revealed?
Part 2) Does Jesus speak to God in a way you would expect? Why or why not?
Part 3) What changes take place in Jesus during this scene? Why do they take place?
Essay Topic 2
Males are selected as disciples.
Part 1) Why are males selected? Do women serve any purpose for Jesus? If so, what? If not, why not?
Part 2) What does this reveal about society at the time?
Part 3) Are these men special? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
The disciples are men of their time.
Part 1) How are the men of their time? Why would Jesus choose such men to be his disciples?
Part 2) How does their behavior affect Jesus' life? Is this what Jesus wanted? Why or why not?
Part 3) How do these men play a role in God's plan?
This section contains 1,970 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)