|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jesus first confront?
2. How does this make Mary feel?
3. How does Jesus appear as he sinks to the floor?
4. How does Mary Magdalene try to soothe Jesus' cares?
5. What is Mary doing when Judas enters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What can Mary Magdalene not resolve?
2. How does this scene begin?
3. Where is the group located? What day is it?
4. What happens after Jesus speaks to God?
5. What happens to the African American male leaning on the wall?
6. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
7. What does the group want to know?
8. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter? What is his response?
9. What do the other disciples do? What happens to Jesus?
10. To where is Jesus taken? Describe this setting.
Essay Topic 1
The disciples are men of their time.
Part 1) How are the men of their time? Why would Jesus choose such men to be his disciples?
Part 2) How does their behavior affect Jesus' life? Is this what Jesus wanted? Why or why not?
Part 3) How do these men play a role in God's plan?
Essay Topic 2
Act 2, Scene 6 takes place in Herod's Casino and Dance Hall.
Part 1) Describe this setting. Why did the authors create this as the setting?
Part 2) How does this setting enhance Herod's character and personality?
Part 3) Compare this set to others. What is the significance of this?
Essay Topic 3
Jesus presides at what is called the "Last Supper."
Part 1) What takes place at this last supper? What are your thoughts on this last supper?
Part 2) Compare Jesus' character at this point to the disciples.
Part 3) How dose this event lead to Jesus' subsequent and inevitable death?
This section contains 1,859 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)