|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To tell them where Jesus is.
(b) To confront them.
(c) To threaten to commit suicide.
(d) To beg for forgiveness.
2. How do these people refer to Jesus?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As Satan.
(c) As God.
(d) As a man.
3. How does Peter reply?
(a) He does not love Jesus.
(b) He does not want to be killed.
(c) He will try to save Jesus.
(d) He is not okay.
4. What does the mob demand?
(a) Jesus be saved.
(b) Jesus be sent home.
(c) Jesus be crucified.
(d) Jesus be imprisoned.
5. What does Jesus want to know about his reward?
(a) What his reward will be.
(b) If he can exchange it.
(c) When he will receive it.
(d) If his disciples will also be rewarded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a soldier place on Jesus' head?
2. What is Mary Magdalene doing?
3. How does Jesus appear?
4. Why does Judas say it is not his fault?
5. How does Jesus feel now?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)