|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
(b) They are thirsty.
(c) They like wine.
(d) Water can not be consumed.
2. How do all of the disciples appear?
3. To what does the scene return?
(a) Herod's castle.
(b) The prison.
(c) The disciples in the hallway.
(d) Pilate's office.
4. What does the mob demand?
(a) Jesus be imprisoned.
(b) Jesus be crucified.
(c) Jesus be sent home.
(d) Jesus be saved.
5. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Die in his place.
(b) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Kill the Council.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the disciples appear at the thought of eating and drinking Jesus' body and blood?
2. Why does Pilate become angry?
3. What is lowered in front of Judas?
4. What does Caiaphas explain?
5. Where do three female dancers take Jesus?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)