|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Herod demand proof?
(a) Jesus' claims.
(b) Jesus' disciples.
(c) Jesus' sanity.
(d) Jesus' parentage.
2. Judas, now alone on the stage, feels what?
(a) The pounding of the nails into Jesus' hands.
(b) Sadness for Jesus.
(c) Regret and remorse.
(d) Pain from his death.
3. Up what does Judas climb?
(a) The hand-holds to the upper level.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A staircase.
4. How do all of the disciples appear?
5. Who enters this scene?
(a) His disciples.
(d) Fully-armored Roman police, followed by Pontius Pilate, the Roman Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the scene cut back and forth?
2. What does Pilate ask Jesus?
3. How do the disciples appear at the thought of eating and drinking Jesus' body and blood?
4. Where is Jesus?
5. What is not clear about the council and their relationship with Jesus?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)