|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
(a) He is God.
(b) He is a crazy man.
(c) He is a heretic.
(d) He is Christ, King of the Jews.
2. Up what does Judas climb?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A staircase.
(d) The hand-holds to the upper level.
3. What does everything in the council room once again reflect?
(a) A sad, depressing atmosphere.
(b) A black, sinister appearance.
(c) A happy, enthusiastic feeling.
(d) A worried and anxious energy.
4. How many more times is Peter accused?
(b) Three times.
(c) No more times.
5. How does the scene shift?
(a) To the Council's room.
(b) To Jesus' cell.
(c) To the hall with the graffiti-covered pillars
(d) To the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jesus now dressed?
2. What does Judas deny?
3. Why do the disciples want wine?
4. To what does the scene return?
5. Who comes out of the door?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)