|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jesus?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is saved by his disciples.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He is killed.
2. What is not clear about the council and their relationship with Jesus?
(a) Why he must be betrayed.
(b) Why they trust him.
(c) Why they do not like him.
(d) If they think he is divine.
3. Before whom is Jesus once again brought?
(a) King Herod.
(d) Pontius Pilate.
4. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) Why he has died.
(b) How he was wrong.
(c) If Jesus is divine.
(d) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
5. Where is Jesus now?
(a) At the table.
(b) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(c) In his home.
(d) In prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is lowered in front of Judas?
2. What does Pilate ask Jesus?
3. Of what does Herod demand proof?
4. How does Caiaphas reply?
5. How does Jesus feel now?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)