|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do all of the disciples appear?
2. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) How he was wrong.
(b) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
(c) Why he has died.
(d) If Jesus is divine.
3. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will save Jesus.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will deny Jesus
(d) He will run away from Jesus.
4. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
(a) He is a small person.
(b) He is quiet.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) He is shy.
5. Who crowds around Jesus?
(c) Photographers and reporters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jesus?
2. What does Judas do to Jesus?
3. How do the disciples appear at the thought of eating and drinking Jesus' body and blood?
4. Of what does Herod demand proof?
5. Who enters this scene?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)