|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appear on the stairs?
(b) The disciples.
2. Before whom is Jesus once again brought?
(b) King Herod.
(d) Pontius Pilate.
3. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To threaten to commit suicide.
(b) To confront them.
(c) To beg for forgiveness.
(d) To tell them where Jesus is.
4. How do all of the disciples appear?
5. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Kill the Council.
(b) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Die in his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the scene return?
2. About whom is Judas concerned?
3. How do the disciples appear at the thought of eating and drinking Jesus' body and blood?
4. What does Caiaphas explain?
5. Judas, now alone on the stage, feels what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)