|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do these people refer to Jesus?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As Satan.
(c) As a man.
(d) As God.
2. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) If Jesus is divine.
(b) Why he has died.
(c) How he was wrong.
(d) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
3. Who has Judas returned to be with?
(c) Mary Magdalene.
(d) The Council.
4. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will save Jesus.
(b) He will run away from Jesus.
(c) He will deny Jesus
(d) He will die.
5. What does the red steam indicate?
(a) Judas could be in Hell.
(b) Judas is Satan.
(c) Judas is falling into a lava pit.
(d) Judas is being eaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jesus?
2. How does Jesus feel now?
3. How is Jesus now dressed?
4. How does the scene cut back and forth?
5. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)