|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more times is Peter accused?
(a) Three times.
(b) No more times.
2. How do these people refer to Jesus?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As Satan.
(c) As God.
(d) As a man.
3. Since Jesus does not reply, what does Herod do?
(a) He tortures Jesus.
(b) He calls Jesus a fraud.
(c) He yells at Jesus.
(d) He throws Jesus into a cell.
4. Where is Jesus taken?
(a) To Jerusalem.
(b) To Herod's office.
(c) To Bethlehem.
(d) To Herod's castle.
5. What does Caiaphas explain?
(a) They must look to Rome for the death penalty.
(b) Why he wants Jesus to receive the death penalty.
(c) What they want to have done with Judas.
(d) Why they do not want Jesus to be hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter say about Jesus?
2. What does Annas not understand about Judas?
3. Where is Judas located?
4. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
5. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)