Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will deny Jesus
(b) He will die.
(c) He will save Jesus.
(d) He will run away from Jesus.
2. How does the scene cut back and forth?
(a) From the disciples to Jesus.
(b) From the Council to Jesus.
(c) From the disciples to Pilate.
(d) From Jesus to Pilate.
3. Judas, now alone on the stage, feels what?
(a) Sadness for Jesus.
(b) The pounding of the nails into Jesus' hands.
(c) Pain from his death.
(d) Regret and remorse.
4. What is lowered in front of Judas?
(a) The Jesus Christ Superstar sign.
(b) A noose.
(c) A gun.
(d) An airplane.
5. How do these people refer to Jesus?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As God.
(c) As Satan.
(d) As a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the disciples want wine?
2. How does Jesus appear?
3. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
4. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
5. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)