|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter say his last response?
(a) He screams it.
(b) He cries it.
(c) He growls it.
(d) He whispers it.
2. What happens to Jesus?
(a) He is saved by his disciples.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He is killed.
3. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
(a) They run away.
(b) They save Jesus.
(c) They continue sleeping.
(d) They awaken and ask what is happening.
4. What else is not clear regarding the council and Jesus?
(a) If they like him.
(b) Why they want him.
(c) Why they cannot keep up with Jesus' whereabouts.
(d) If they want to hurt him.
5. What does a soldier place on Jesus' head?
(a) A bandana.
(b) The crown of thorns.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the disciples want wine?
2. Who has Judas returned to be with?
3. How do these people refer to Jesus?
4. Since Jesus does not reply, what does Herod do?
5. What does Mary Magdalene sing?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)