|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
2. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
(a) Betray Jesus to save himself.
(b) Tell Jesus what he has done.
(c) Save Jesus.
(d) Leave for home.
3. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
4. How many more times is Peter accused?
(c) Three times.
(d) No more times.
5. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Kill the Council.
(d) Die in his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
2. How does the scene shift?
3. Where do three female dancers take Jesus?
4. As Jesus leaves, who gathers around him?
5. What does Annas not understand about Judas?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)