|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter say his last response?
(a) He whispers it.
(b) He growls it.
(c) He screams it.
(d) He cries it.
2. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) Why he has died.
(b) If Jesus is divine.
(c) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
(d) How he was wrong.
3. How do all of the disciples appear?
4. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
(a) He is afraid of Jesus.
(b) Jesus is from Galilee.
(c) He is not feeling well.
(d) Jesus is not from Galilee.
5. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
2. What did Pilate try to do?
3. What does everything in the council room once again reflect?
4. How has Jesus' costume changed from the beginning?
5. What happens to Jesus?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)