|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom is Judas concerned?
(a) The disciples.
(b) Only himself and his future.
(c) The Council.
(d) Only Jesus.
2. Where is Jesus now?
(a) At the table.
(b) In his home.
(c) In prison.
(d) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
3. What does Judas do to Jesus?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He shouts at him.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He kisses him.
4. What does Mary Magdalene sing?
(a) "What do you want?
(b) "Could we start again?"
(c) "I don't know how to love you."
(d) "Let's get together."
5. Where is Jesus now?
(a) At home.
(b) At the supper table.
(c) A plush hotel room.
(d) A many-sided prison room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
2. Where is Judas located?
3. Why does Judas say it is not his fault?
4. Who comes out of the door?
5. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)