|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
(a) He is quiet.
(b) He is a small person.
(c) He is shy.
(d) He is crazy.
2. What is the last thing that is not clear?
(a) Why he has to be pointed out by a disciple.
(b) Why they want Jesus.
(c) What they are plotting.
(d) Where they are located.
3. Who enters this scene?
(a) His disciples.
(b) Fully-armored Roman police, followed by Pontius Pilate, the Roman Governor.
4. What does Peter say about Jesus?
(a) He is sorry for denying him.
(b) He no longer trusts him.
(c) He is not sure if he is the Messiah.
(d) He has gone too far to get his message across.
5. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
(a) Being a Jew.
(b) Being with Jesus.
(c) Being Jesus.
(d) Being mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caiaphas explain?
2. What does the mob demand?
3. What is Mary Magdalene doing?
4. Before whom is Jesus once again brought?
5. Where is Jesus now?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)