|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will run away from Jesus.
(b) He will save Jesus.
(c) He will die.
(d) He will deny Jesus
2. Why does Pilate become angry?
(a) When Jesus hugs him.
(b) When Jesus will not answer his questions.
(c) When Jesus tries to convert him.
(d) When Jesus yells at him.
3. Who has Judas returned to be with?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(c) The Council.
4. What does Jesus want to know about his reward?
(a) When he will receive it.
(b) What his reward will be.
(c) If he can exchange it.
(d) If his disciples will also be rewarded.
5. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(b) Kill the Council.
(c) Die in his place.
(d) Leave him alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter say his last response?
2. How does Peter reply?
3. What does the council refuse to do?
4. What does Judas begin to do?
5. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)