|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter say his last response?
(a) He screams it.
(b) He whispers it.
(c) He growls it.
(d) He cries it.
2. Who enters this scene?
(a) Fully-armored Roman police, followed by Pontius Pilate, the Roman Governor.
(d) His disciples.
3. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter?
(a) If he realizes what he has done.
(b) If he loves Jesus.
(c) If he will save Jesus.
(d) If he is okay.
4. About whom is Judas concerned?
(a) The Council.
(b) Only himself and his future.
(c) Only Jesus.
(d) The disciples.
5. How does the scene cut back and forth?
(a) From Jesus to Pilate.
(b) From the disciples to Jesus.
(c) From the Council to Jesus.
(d) From the disciples to Pilate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do all of the disciples appear?
2. Where is Jesus?
3. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
4. Why do the disciples want wine?
5. Up what does Judas climb?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)