|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(b) Die in his place.
(c) Kill the Council.
(d) Leave him alone.
2. When does Jesus want the disciples to remember him?
(a) When they sleep.
(b) When they pray.
(c) When they talk.
(d) When they eat and drink.
3. What is Mary Magdalene doing?
(a) Washing Jesus' hair.
(b) Bathing Jesus.
(c) Washing Jesus' feet.
4. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) They are thirsty.
(b) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
(c) Water can not be consumed.
(d) They like wine.
5. Where do three female dancers take Jesus?
(a) To dinner.
(b) To the theatre.
(c) To a lounge.
(d) To sit on a grand piano bench.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Judas say it is not his fault?
2. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
3. Why does Pilate become angry?
4. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
5. What happens to Jesus?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)