|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Kill the Council.
(b) Die in his place.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
2. To what does the scene return?
(a) Pilate's office.
(b) Herod's castle.
(c) The prison.
(d) The disciples in the hallway.
3. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
(a) He is God.
(b) He is a heretic.
(c) He is a crazy man.
(d) He is Christ, King of the Jews.
4. How does Caiaphas reply?
(a) Judas has destroyed Israel.
(b) Judas will burn in hell.
(c) Judas has saved Israel and will be remembered forever.
(d) Judas will be forgotten.
5. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To tell them where Jesus is.
(b) To confront them.
(c) To threaten to commit suicide.
(d) To beg for forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
2. Who does the mob say is their king?
3. What is lowered in front of Judas?
4. How has Jesus' costume changed from the beginning?
5. Why do the disciples want wine?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)