|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Jesus leaves, who gathers around him?
(a) His disciples.
(b) The Council.
(d) A black-dressed crowd.
2. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
(a) Forgive him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Push him away.
(d) Damn him to hell.
3. What does Caiaphas explain?
(a) What they want to have done with Judas.
(b) Why they do not want Jesus to be hurt.
(c) They must look to Rome for the death penalty.
(d) Why he wants Jesus to receive the death penalty.
4. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
(a) He is afraid of Jesus.
(b) Jesus is from Galilee.
(c) Jesus is not from Galilee.
(d) He is not feeling well.
5. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Kill the Council.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Die in his place.
(d) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not clear about the council and their relationship with Jesus?
2. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
3. Up what does Judas climb?
4. Who does the mob say is their king?
5. Where is Jesus?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)