|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caiaphas reply?
(a) Judas will be forgotten.
(b) Judas has saved Israel and will be remembered forever.
(c) Judas will burn in hell.
(d) Judas has destroyed Israel.
2. What does Mary Magdalene sing?
(a) "Could we start again?"
(b) "What do you want?
(c) "Let's get together."
(d) "I don't know how to love you."
3. How is the front door shaped?
(a) Like an eye.
(b) Like an ear.
(c) Like a heart.
(d) Like a giant lighted mouth.
4. What happens to Jesus?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He escapes.
(c) He is saved by his disciples.
(d) He is arrested.
5. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
(a) He is God.
(b) He is Christ, King of the Jews.
(c) He is a crazy man.
(d) He is a heretic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else has Judas returned to be with?
2. Why do the disciples want wine?
3. Who has Judas returned to be with?
4. What does the council refuse to do?
5. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)