|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To confront them.
(b) To beg for forgiveness.
(c) To tell them where Jesus is.
(d) To threaten to commit suicide.
2. Who enters this scene?
(b) His disciples.
(d) Fully-armored Roman police, followed by Pontius Pilate, the Roman Governor.
3. Where is Jesus now?
(a) At the supper table.
(b) At home.
(c) A many-sided prison room.
(d) A plush hotel room.
4. What does the red steam indicate?
(a) Judas is Satan.
(b) Judas could be in Hell.
(c) Judas is being eaten.
(d) Judas is falling into a lava pit.
5. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) Why he has died.
(b) If Jesus is divine.
(c) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
(d) How he was wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appear on the stairs?
2. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
3. What does Caiaphas explain?
4. How has Jesus' costume changed from the beginning?
5. Of what does Herod demand proof?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)