|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) Why he has died.
(b) If Jesus is divine.
(c) How he was wrong.
(d) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
2. Why does Judas say it is not his fault?
(a) Jesus made him do it.
(b) Satan was controlling him.
(c) He was sleepwalking the entire time.
(d) God knew about this all the time.
3. What is lowered in front of Judas?
(a) The Jesus Christ Superstar sign.
(b) A gun.
(c) A noose.
(d) An airplane.
4. How many more times is Peter accused?
(a) Three times.
(c) No more times.
5. Where is Judas located?
(a) In the Council room.
(b) On the top platform.
(c) On the lighted grate.
(d) In a cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mob demand?
2. How do these people refer to Jesus?
3. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter?
4. What did Pilate try to do?
5. What does Caiaphas explain?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)