|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the scene cut back and forth?
(a) From Jesus to Pilate.
(b) From the disciples to Jesus.
(c) From the Council to Jesus.
(d) From the disciples to Pilate.
2. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
3. How do the disciples appear at the thought of eating and drinking Jesus' body and blood?
(a) Disgusted and appalled.
(b) Angry and shocked.
(c) Excited and thrilled.
(d) Surprised and unsure.
4. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter?
(a) If he is okay.
(b) If he loves Jesus.
(c) If he will save Jesus.
(d) If he realizes what he has done.
5. When does Jesus want the disciples to remember him?
(a) When they talk.
(b) When they eat and drink.
(c) When they pray.
(d) When they sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a soldier place on Jesus' head?
2. Who enters this scene?
3. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
4. Since Jesus does not reply, what does Herod do?
5. What does Jesus ask God to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)