|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears on a big projection screen?
(a) The crucifixion.
(b) Mary Magdalene singing.
(c) The disciples.
2. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
(a) He is Christ, King of the Jews.
(b) He is a heretic.
(c) He is God.
(d) He is a crazy man.
3. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
(a) Damn him to hell.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Forgive him.
(d) Push him away.
4. Who crowds around Jesus?
(b) Photographers and reporters.
5. What does the red steam indicate?
(a) Judas is Satan.
(b) Judas could be in Hell.
(c) Judas is being eaten.
(d) Judas is falling into a lava pit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
2. What did Pilate try to do?
3. How does Peter reply?
4. Of what does Herod demand proof?
5. What is the last thing that is not clear?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)