|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
(a) He is quiet.
(b) He is crazy.
(c) He is shy.
(d) He is a small person.
2. What appears on a big projection screen?
(a) The disciples.
(b) Mary Magdalene singing.
(d) The crucifixion.
3. How does the scene shift?
(a) To the street.
(b) To the Council's room.
(c) To Jesus' cell.
(d) To the hall with the graffiti-covered pillars
4. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To threaten to commit suicide.
(b) To beg for forgiveness.
(c) To tell them where Jesus is.
(d) To confront them.
5. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
(a) They save Jesus.
(b) They awaken and ask what is happening.
(c) They continue sleeping.
(d) They run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jesus now dressed?
2. How many more times is Peter accused?
3. What appear on the stairs?
4. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
5. What did Pilate try to do?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)