|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
(a) Called a meeting to discuss the revolution.
(b) Stayed in the previous town and organized his followers.
(c) Stayed in Nazareth and been a carpenter.
(d) Held a religious service by the lake.
2. From what does the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate awaken?
(a) A bad dream.
(b) A deep sleep.
(c) A pleasant dream.
(d) An afternoon nap.
3. Who follows the disciples?
(a) The crowd.
(b) Mary Magdalene and other women.
(c) Jesus' family.
(d) Their wives.
4. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
5. Where does Simon climb?
(a) To the third level.
(b) To the cat walk.
(c) To the second level.
(d) To the audience's balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to enter?
2. How does Judas try to weasel out of what he has planned?
3. What does Judas try to get Jesus to do?
4. Why do the heavily-armored Roman troops and Annas appear on the main stage?
5. What causes Mary Magdalene to slap Judas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
2. Where does Judas go after leaving Jesus and Mary?
3. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter? What is his response?
4. How does Judas act in front of the council?
5. What does Judas try to do while he is here?
6. How does the council room reflect the personalities of the council members?
7. What is Judas doing? What is Mary Magdalene doing? Describe Jesus.
8. What takes place after Jesus enters?
9. Where is the group located? What day is it?
10. What is Judas doing during this scene? What can the audience tell by his actions and facial expressions?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)