|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary Magdalene try to soothe Jesus' cares?
(a) By dancing for him.
(b) By whispering to him.
(c) By singing to him.
(d) By playing a musical instrument for him.
2. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
(a) She cleans the home where he is staying.
(b) She organizes the revolution.
(c) She makes his meals.
(d) She massages his shoulders.
3. Describe the warrior that enters.
(a) Clad in Army fatigues.
(b) Clad head to toe in black armor.
(c) Clad in a storm trooper costume.
(d) Clad as Roman soldier.
4. What else do they want to know?
(a) When this will all be over.
(b) When Jesus will become King.
(c) When they can go home.
(d) When the revolution starts.
5. What does Judas try to get Jesus to do?
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Go home.
(d) Listen to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Judas?
2. How does the audience find Judas?
3. What does Mary sing as Jesus is sleeping on a mat on the floor?
4. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
5. Where do they sit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the setting and the beginning of the scene.
2. What does Judas try to do while he is here?
3. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
4. What does Jesus think about his disciples by the end of this scene? What is their response?
5. Describe the characters who enter this scene.
6. How does the council room reflect the personalities of the council members?
7. How do the disciples feel at the beginning of this scene?
8. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter? What is his response?
9. What is Jesus trying to do at the beginning of this scene?
10. What happens to Pilate at the beginning of this scene?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)