|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the audience find Judas?
(a) Standing next to Jesus.
(b) Crying in a corner.
(c) Leaning against a wall, shaking his head.
(d) Watching Jesus from the top of a pillar.
2. What else does Judas want them to do?
(a) Not have too much "Heaven on Their Mind."
(b) Run for their lives.
(c) Fight for Jesus.
(d) Believe Jesus is the Messiah.
3. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A long robe and sandals.
(b) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
(c) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
(d) A dark suit.
4. What does Jesus remind the disciples?
(a) To appreciate him while he is here.
(b) To continue passing out guns.
(c) To keep an eye on Judas.
(d) To remember why they are here.
5. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
(a) No women were willing to be disciples.
(b) Men were the authority figures during his lifetime.
(c) Men are stronger than women.
(d) Men are more trustworthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Jesus' build.
2. Who, all dressed in gray or a very drab green, approach Jesus from everywhere asking to be healed?
3. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
4. Where does Judas exit and run?
5. What else can be seen adorning the pillars?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Judas say to Jesus?
2. Describe the characters who enter this scene.
3. What does Herod ask of Jesus? What is Jesus' response? What is Herod's reaction to Jesus' response?
4. What does Jesus think about his disciples by the end of this scene? What is their response?
5. Where is the group located? What day is it?
6. What takes place after Jesus enters?
7. How does the movie of this rock opera open?
8. What does the group want to know?
9. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter? What is his response?
10. What can Mary Magdalene not resolve?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)