|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jesus see suspended above him in a cage?
(a) Two criminals.
(b) Three criminals.
(c) Two scantily-clad female dancers.
(d) Three scantily-clad female dancers.
2. How does this make Mary feel?
3. What does Judas want to strip?
(a) The "graffiti from the wall" and go home.
(b) The "guns from the soldiers" to end the rebellion.
(c) The "the fairytale from their minds" and realize Jesus is just a man.
(d) The "myth from the man" and see where they all will be.
4. Describe the set at the beginning of the first scene.
(a) It opens in the morning in a green villa.
(b) It opens at night in a dark carvern.
(c) It opens in the afternoon on a mountain.
(d) It opens at night with a tall concrete wall covered with spattered blood and graffiti signs
5. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Quiet his now-armed followers.
(b) Organize his folloers.
(c) Find his followers.
(d) Rally his followers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else can be seen adorning the pillars?
2. What does Jesus wear?
3. Describe Jesus' build.
4. What happens to Jesus at the end of the scene?
5. What does Judas think about Jesus' followers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the setting and the beginning of the scene.
2. Who does Judas blame for his actions?
3. What do the sick do to Jesus?
4. How does the scene end?
5. What takes place during the beginning of this scene?
6. What appears in front of Judas? What does Judas do with this?
7. What is the crowd doing?
8. What does Judas say to Jesus?
9. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
10. What happens to the African American male leaning on the wall?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)