|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there a racial mixture in the rock opera?
(a) Jesus' disciples were of many different races.
(b) The writers wanted to show the various cultures in existence.
(c) The writers wanted to give more performers an opportunity to be in the show.
(d) It was updated by the writers to be politically correct for the 1960's.
2. What does this cross do?
(a) It stands in the corner.
(b) It is laying on the ground.
(c) It hangs above the audience.
(d) It lights up on the back wall.
3. What does Simon Zealotes give out?
4. How does Mary Magdalene try to soothe Jesus' cares?
(a) By dancing for him.
(b) By whispering to him.
(c) By playing a musical instrument for him.
(d) By singing to him.
5. As Jesus is held up by his followers, what do Caiaphas and Annas do?
(a) They rush to him and join the crowd.
(b) They go searching for Pontius Pilate.
(c) They appear on the second level and ask Jesus to disperse the crowd.
(d) They run off the stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Jesus and Judas left to confront each other with their eyes?
2. What else do they want to know?
3. What does Judas say about Mary's presence?
4. Who is Caiaphas?
5. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
2. What does Judas think of Mary Magdalene? Why does he feel this way?
3. How does Judas act in front of the council?
4. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
5. How does the scene end?
6. How does Caiaphas respond to Judas' reaction?
7. Describe Mary Magdalene.
8. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
9. What is Jesus trying to do at the beginning of this scene?
10. How does the council room reflect the personalities of the council members?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)