|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Pilate's bed.
(a) It is large with a gold quilt.
(b) It is large with a blue comforter.
(c) It is large with a purple coverlet.
(d) It is large with a red blanket.
2. Of what are there also many?
(c) Slot machines.
3. How does Pilate feel about this dream?
(b) Visibly upset.
4. How does Mary Magdalene try to soothe Jesus' cares?
(a) By whispering to him.
(b) By playing a musical instrument for him.
(c) By dancing for him.
(d) By singing to him.
5. What do Jesus' multitude of followers, including children, sing?
(a) This little light of mine.
(c) We love Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people in his dream act this way?
2. How does Jesus appear as he sinks to the floor?
3. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
4. Where do they sit?
5. What day is it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the group want to know?
2. What is happening to Jesus during this scene?
3. How is Jesus' crucifixion viewed?
4. What is the crowd doing?
5. Describe Mary Magdalene.
6. What happens after Jesus speaks to God?
7. Describe the setting and the beginning of the scene.
8. What is the music being played?
9. What appears in front of Judas? What does Judas do with this?
10. What is Jesus trying to do at the beginning of this scene?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)