|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judas grab out of Mary's hands?
(a) A brush.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A towel.
(d) A jar of ointment.
2. What causes Mary Magdalene to slap Judas?
(a) When he grabs her.
(b) When he slaps her first.
(c) When he calls her a prostitute.
(d) When he nuzzles her.
3. What is a cross design made up of?
(a) Two metal I-beams.
(b) Wood and thorns.
(c) Three lines of light bulbs horizontally and vertically.
(d) Two pieces of wood.
4. How would all of the disciples have looked?
5. What does Simon Zealotes give out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jesus at the end of the scene?
2. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
3. What does Jesus remind the disciples?
4. How does the audience find Judas?
5. What does Judas say about this movement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
2. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
3. What is Judas doing? What is Mary Magdalene doing? Describe Jesus.
4. How does Jesus respond when Pilate asks him about his kingdom?
5. What does Herod ask of Jesus? What is Jesus' response? What is Herod's reaction to Jesus' response?
6. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter? What is his response?
7. Where does Judas go after leaving Jesus and Mary?
8. What happens to the African American male leaning on the wall?
9. What is Judas doing during this scene? What can the audience tell by his actions and facial expressions?
10. What is happening to Jesus during this scene?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)