|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they sit?
(a) They sit around an elongated table, illuminated by stripes along the edges and circles in the center.
(b) On long benches.
(c) On the floor.
(d) At a round table.
2. What is a cross design made up of?
(a) Two pieces of wood.
(b) Three lines of light bulbs horizontally and vertically.
(c) Two metal I-beams.
(d) Wood and thorns.
3. What do they all want to know?
(a) When Jesus will become King.
(b) When they can go home.
(c) When this will all be over.
(d) When they ride into Jerusalem.
4. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
(a) Who he is.
(b) What he is doing with his disciples and followers.
(c) The controversial teachings of Jesus and what he had said about the overthrowing.
(d) Where he is from.
5. How does Jesus respond to Judas?
(a) They do not have the money to save all the poor people, and there will always be more.
(b) They do not need more food.
(c) They do not need more clothes.
(d) The followers will take care of themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
2. Describe the warrior that enters.
3. How do the men respond to Jesus?
4. More of Jesus' followers enter, and what does Judas want them all to do?
5. Where is Judas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place during the beginning of this scene?
2. What appears in front of Judas? What does Judas do with this?
3. Describe the characters who enter this scene.
4. What do the other disciples do? What happens to Jesus?
5. Where is the group located? What day is it?
6. How does Judas act in front of the council?
7. Describe Judas and Jesus' entrance.
8. What is the Bible verse that is read?
9. What has Pilate dreamed?
10. What does the group want to know?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)