|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the warrior that enters.
(a) Clad in Army fatigues.
(b) Clad in a storm trooper costume.
(c) Clad as Roman soldier.
(d) Clad head to toe in black armor.
2. How does Jesus reply to these two men?
(a) I am so glad you have decided to join us.
(b) Where are you going?
(c) Pontius Pilate is on my side.
(d) If the crowd were quiet, "the rocks and stones themselves would start to sing."
3. Who follows the disciples?
(a) Their wives.
(b) The crowd.
(c) Jesus' family.
(d) Mary Magdalene and other women.
4. What causes Mary Magdalene to slap Judas?
(a) When he nuzzles her.
(b) When he calls her a prostitute.
(c) When he slaps her first.
(d) When he grabs her.
5. What does Mary sing as Jesus is sleeping on a mat on the floor?
(a) "Everything's Alright.:"
(b) "I Don't Know How to Love Him."
(c) "Are You Alright?"
(d) "Nothing Will Ever Be Right."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus wear?
2. Judas tells Mary and Jesus that the 300 silver pieces the ointment cost should have been used to _______________ instead of being wasted on Jesus' hair and feet.
3. How would all of the disciples have looked?
4. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
5. As Jesus is held up by his followers, what do Caiaphas and Annas do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the scene end?
2. How does the scene end?
3. What is the Bible verse that is read?
4. What does Judas think of Mary Magdalene? Why does he feel this way?
5. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
6. Describe the setting and the beginning of the scene.
7. How does the scene open?
8. What does Jesus think about the rebellion plans?
9. With whom has Judas returned?
10. How does Jesus reply when Caiaphas and Annas appear on the second level and ask him to disperse the crowd?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)