|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would all of the disciples have looked?
2. Describe the disciples who enter.
(a) They are all males of Jewish descent and most with spiked or dyed hair.
(b) They are all males of Jewish descent and dressed conservatively.
(c) They are all males of various races and most with spiked or dyed hair.
(d) They are all males of various races and dressed very conservatively.
3. Of what are there also many?
(a) Slot machines.
4. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) All of Jesus' followers.
(b) His family.
(c) Himself and his life as well as the future of Jesus' followers.
(d) Jesus' whereabouts.
5. How are they all dressed?
(a) In jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) In black.
(c) In white.
(d) In a long black robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Judas want them to do?
2. What is a cross design made up of?
3. Describe Mary Magdalene.
4. What else do they want to know?
5. How are these people, including Judas, dressed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Simon want to do with Jesus' 50,000 followers?
2. What do the sick do to Jesus?
3. Describe the characters who enter this scene.
4. With whom has Judas returned?
5. What is Jesus trying to do at the beginning of this scene?
6. How does Judas betray Jesus?
7. What appears in front of Judas? What does Judas do with this?
8. Why does Pontius Pilate become angry?
9. What are the disciples doing?
10. What is the Bible verse that is read?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)