|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judas try to get Jesus to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Listen to him.
(d) Take a nap.
2. What is Judas feeling?
(a) He want what God wants.
(b) He wants to help Jesus.
(c) He is not sure how he feels.
(d) He does not want to die.
3. Why do the heavily-armored Roman troops and Annas appear on the main stage?
(a) To find Jesus.
(b) To organize the crowd.
(c) To rally the crowd.
(d) To disburse the crowd.
4. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
(a) Stayed in Nazareth and been a carpenter.
(b) Held a religious service by the lake.
(c) Stayed in the previous town and organized his followers.
(d) Called a meeting to discuss the revolution.
5. What does this cross do?
(a) It lights up on the back wall.
(b) It hangs above the audience.
(c) It is laying on the ground.
(d) It stands in the corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else do they want to know?
2. What graffiti exists on the walls?
3. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
4. What are the dancers continually doing?
5. About what is Judas concerned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jesus think about his disciples by the end of this scene? What is their response?
2. What do the other disciples do? What happens to Jesus?
3. How does Jesus reply when Caiaphas and Annas appear on the second level and ask him to disperse the crowd?
4. What has Pilate dreamed?
5. What has Judas decided to do? Why?
6. With whom has Judas returned?
7. What are the disciples doing?
8. How does Judas act in front of the council?
9. How does the scene end?
10. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)