|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
(a) She organizes the revolution.
(b) She massages his shoulders.
(c) She makes his meals.
(d) She cleans the home where he is staying.
2. What does Jesus remind the disciples?
(a) To appreciate him while he is here.
(b) To remember why they are here.
(c) To continue passing out guns.
(d) To keep an eye on Judas.
3. How does Jesus reply to these two men?
(a) If the crowd were quiet, "the rocks and stones themselves would start to sing."
(b) I am so glad you have decided to join us.
(c) Pontius Pilate is on my side.
(d) Where are you going?
4. What can Jesus not do?
(a) Get the crowd to follow him.
(b) Stop the adoration of the crowd.
(c) Understand the Council.
(d) Forgive Judas.
5. Who does Jesus first confront?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A money changer at the front iron gates.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else do they want to know?
2. What does Jesus wear?
3. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
4. Who does Jesus see suspended above him in a cage?
5. How are Jesus and Judas left to confront each other with their eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jesus trying to do at the beginning of this scene?
2. What is the Bible verse that is read?
3. What has Judas decided to do? Why?
4. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
5. What does Judas think of Mary Magdalene? Why does he feel this way?
6. What can Mary Magdalene not resolve?
7. What appears in front of Judas? What does Judas do with this?
8. Describe the setting and the beginning of the scene.
9. Describe Judas and Jesus' entrance.
10. How does the council room reflect the personalities of the council members?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)