|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are they all dressed?
(a) In jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) In white.
(c) In a long black robe.
(d) In black.
2. About what does Pilate dream?
(a) Hundreds of people are calling his wife's name.
(b) Thousands of millions of people were crying.
(c) Thousands of millions of people were cheering his name.
(d) His family is laughing and dancing.
3. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
(a) Jesus needs someone to help him relax.
(b) He is glad to have help taking care of Jesus.
(c) The authorities need only a small excuse to arrest all of them
(d) She always getting in the way of Judas and Jesus.
4. With what does he sleep?
(a) A teddybear.
(b) A golden crown and a visored helmet.
(c) A favorite blanket.
(d) His wife.
5. Of what are there also many?
(b) Slot machines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Judas?
2. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
3. Who, all dressed in gray or a very drab green, approach Jesus from everywhere asking to be healed?
4. How is Jesus dressed?
5. Describe Jesus' build.
Short Essay Questions
1. What can Mary Magdalene not resolve?
2. How does Jesus reply when Caiaphas and Annas appear on the second level and ask him to disperse the crowd?
3. How does Caiaphas respond to Judas' reaction?
4. What does Jesus think about the rebellion plans?
5. What does Simon want to do with Jesus' 50,000 followers?
6. Who does Judas blame for his actions?
7. Where does Judas go after leaving Jesus and Mary?
8. With whom has Judas returned?
9. How does the scene end?
10. How does the scene open?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)