|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judas say about Mary's presence?
(a) It is annoying.
(b) It is very useful.
(c) It does not help Jesus' image.
(d) She is enormously helpful.
2. With what does he sleep?
(a) A golden crown and a visored helmet.
(b) His wife.
(c) A favorite blanket.
(d) A teddybear.
3. What does Judas say about this movement?
(a) Jesus started it as a man and it has turned into a revolution that has "gone sour."
(b) Jesus has been selfish and only enjoys the attention from his followers.
(c) It was a distaster from the start and can only end in chaos.
(d) Jesus does not know what he is doing.
4. How does Pilate feel about this dream?
(d) Visibly upset.
5. What happens to Jesus at the end of the scene?
(a) He is helping the needy.
(b) He is running off the stage.
(c) He is crying.
(d) He is being physically crushed and his power drained.
Short Answer Questions
1. What then illuminates the space?
2. Describe the disciples who enter.
3. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
4. How does Jesus respond to Judas?
5. What graffiti exists on the walls?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the scene end?
2. What takes place during the beginning of this scene?
3. What does Peter do in this scene, as Jesus predicted?
4. How does the scene end?
5. What happens after Jesus speaks to God?
6. How does the movie of this rock opera open?
7. What do the other disciples do? What happens to Jesus?
8. What takes place after Jesus enters?
9. How does the scene open?
10. With whom has Judas returned?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)