|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
(a) Men were the authority figures during his lifetime.
(b) Men are stronger than women.
(c) No women were willing to be disciples.
(d) Men are more trustworthy.
2. Where is Judas?
(a) Off stage.
(b) Behind a pillar.
(c) In his room.
(d) Next to Jesus.
3. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Quiet his now-armed followers.
(b) Organize his folloers.
(c) Find his followers.
(d) Rally his followers.
4. Why is there a racial mixture in the rock opera?
(a) Jesus' disciples were of many different races.
(b) The writers wanted to give more performers an opportunity to be in the show.
(c) The writers wanted to show the various cultures in existence.
(d) It was updated by the writers to be politically correct for the 1960's.
5. Where does Judas exit and run?
(a) To the graffiti wall.
(b) To the council.
(c) To his home.
(d) To Pontius Pilate.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate awaken?
2. Why do the people in his dream act this way?
3. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
4. Why do the heavily-armored Roman troops and Annas appear on the main stage?
5. How does Judas try to weasel out of what he has planned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the characters who enter this scene.
2. What does the group want to know?
3. How does Caiaphas respond to Judas' reaction?
4. What happens to Pilate at the beginning of this scene?
5. Describe Mary Magdalene.
6. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
7. Why does Pontius Pilate become angry?
8. How does the scene end?
9. Where is the group located? What day is it?
10. What do the sick do to Jesus?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)