|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does this make Mary feel?
2. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
(a) Men are stronger than women.
(b) Men were the authority figures during his lifetime.
(c) No women were willing to be disciples.
(d) Men are more trustworthy.
3. What are they watching?
(a) The disciples preaching for Jesus.
(b) A movie about the history of Judaism.
(c) The crowd following Jesus through the streets on television screens.
(d) Judas sneaking away from Jesus.
4. How do the men respond to Jesus?
(a) Judas does not deny this, but the other disciples do.
(b) They do not deny this.
(c) They deny this.
(d) Judas denies this, but the other disciples do not.
5. What does Judas say about Mary's presence?
(a) It is annoying.
(b) It does not help Jesus' image.
(c) It is very useful.
(d) She is enormously helpful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there a racial mixture in the rock opera?
2. With what does he sleep?
3. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
4. What graffiti exists on the walls?
5. What is Judas feeling?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Judas think about the money spent on oil to anoint Jesus' feet and hair? What is Jesus' reply?
2. Who does Judas blame for his actions?
3. How does Caiaphas respond to Judas' reaction?
4. What does Judas try to do while he is here?
5. What has Pilate dreamed?
6. With whom has Judas returned?
7. What are the disciples doing?
8. How does Judas act in front of the council?
9. What can Mary Magdalene not resolve?
10. What is Jesus trying to do at the beginning of this scene?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)