|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Simon climb?
(a) To the cat walk.
(b) To the second level.
(c) To the third level.
(d) To the audience's balcony.
2. By whom is Jesus surrounded?
3. What does Judas say about this movement?
(a) Jesus started it as a man and it has turned into a revolution that has "gone sour."
(b) It was a distaster from the start and can only end in chaos.
(c) Jesus does not know what he is doing.
(d) Jesus has been selfish and only enjoys the attention from his followers.
4. How is Jesus allowed to be seen?
(a) As very human and self-centered.
(b) Only in the dark.
(c) As God.
(d) In front of a large crowd.
5. What does Simon Zealotes give out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Back with his disciples and Mary Magdalene, what is Jesus trying to do?
2. What does Jesus say one has to do to conquer death?
3. What can Jesus not do?
4. Where do they sit?
5. Where does Judas exit and run?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jesus think about the rebellion plans?
2. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
3. What is happening to Jesus during this scene?
4. How does Judas betray Jesus?
5. What is the Bible verse that is read?
6. What is the crowd doing?
7. Describe Judas and Jesus' entrance.
8. What happens to Pilate at the beginning of this scene?
9. How does the scene end?
10. How does Caiaphas respond to Judas' reaction?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)