|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people in his dream act this way?
(a) They are enjoying their vacation in Egypt.
(b) They love and adore him.
(c) They blame him for the death of a Galilean.
(d) They are searching for his missing wife.
2. What happens to Jesus at the end of the scene?
(a) He is helping the needy.
(b) He is crying.
(c) He is being physically crushed and his power drained.
(d) He is running off the stage.
3. How are Jesus and Judas left to confront each other with their eyes?
(a) All the disciples leave.
(b) Mary falls asleep.
(c) Mary leaves.
(d) Peter leaves.
4. What does Judas grab out of Mary's hands?
(a) A jar of ointment.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A brush.
(d) A towel.
5. How are they all dressed?
(a) In jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) In white.
(c) In a long black robe.
(d) In black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What then illuminates the space?
2. Of what are there also many?
3. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
4. What does Judas try to get Jesus to do?
5. About what is Judas concerned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
2. What has Judas decided to do? Why?
3. How does Judas betray Jesus?
4. How does the movie of this rock opera open?
5. How is Jesus' crucifixion viewed?
6. Describe the characters who enter this scene.
7. How does the scene end?
8. Where does Judas go after leaving Jesus and Mary?
9. What does Simon want to do with Jesus' 50,000 followers?
10. What does Judas think of Mary Magdalene? Why does he feel this way?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)