|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesus respond to Judas?
(a) They do not need more clothes.
(b) They do not have the money to save all the poor people, and there will always be more.
(c) They do not need more food.
(d) The followers will take care of themselves.
2. Describe the set at the beginning of the first scene.
(a) It opens at night in a dark carvern.
(b) It opens in the afternoon on a mountain.
(c) It opens at night with a tall concrete wall covered with spattered blood and graffiti signs
(d) It opens in the morning in a green villa.
3. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Rally his followers.
(b) Quiet his now-armed followers.
(c) Organize his folloers.
(d) Find his followers.
4. Who, all dressed in gray or a very drab green, approach Jesus from everywhere asking to be healed?
(a) The homeless.
(b) The sick.
(c) The poor.
(d) The hungry.
5. Where is the group?
(a) At Bethany.
(b) At Capernicum.
(c) In Galilea.
(d) At Bethlehem.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does he sleep?
2. How is Jesus dressed?
3. What is a cross design made up of?
4. What does Judas try to get Jesus to do?
5. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
2. What takes place as Jesus' disciples enter?
3. What does Herod ask of Jesus? What is Jesus' response? What is Herod's reaction to Jesus' response?
4. What does the group want to know?
5. What is the council doing in this scene?
6. What is happening to Jesus during this scene?
7. How does the scene end?
8. Where does Judas go after leaving Jesus and Mary?
9. What takes place during the beginning of this scene?
10. How does Judas act in front of the council?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)