|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows the disciples?
(a) The crowd.
(b) Their wives.
(c) Mary Magdalene and other women.
(d) Jesus' family.
2. What is Judas feeling?
(a) He does not want to die.
(b) He wants to help Jesus.
(c) He is not sure how he feels.
(d) He want what God wants.
3. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A long robe and sandals.
(b) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
(c) A dark suit.
(d) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
4. How do the men respond to Jesus?
(a) Judas does not deny this, but the other disciples do.
(b) Judas denies this, but the other disciples do not.
(c) They deny this.
(d) They do not deny this.
5. Who is meeting in a darkened room fenced by high windows with bars across them?
(a) The followers.
(b) The disciples.
(c) Jesus and God.
(d) The Council of Jewish Priests.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the audience find Judas?
2. What does Judas try to get Jesus to do?
3. What does Mary sing as Jesus is sleeping on a mat on the floor?
4. Judas tells Mary and Jesus that the 300 silver pieces the ointment cost should have been used to _______________ instead of being wasted on Jesus' hair and feet.
5. What else can be seen adorning the pillars?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place as Jesus' disciples enter?
2. What is the crowd doing?
3. What does Judas think of Mary Magdalene? Why does he feel this way?
4. What does Jesus think about his disciples by the end of this scene? What is their response?
5. How does the scene end?
6. What do the sick do to Jesus?
7. How does the movie of this rock opera open?
8. Describe the characters who enter this scene.
9. How does Judas act in front of the council?
10. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter? What is his response?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)