|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judas grab out of Mary's hands?
(a) A towel.
(b) A jar of ointment.
(c) A brush.
(d) A mirror.
2. How does Jesus appear as he sinks to the floor?
(a) Irritated and annoyed.
(b) Angry and upset.
(c) Tired and dizzy.
(d) Sad and lonely.
3. How are Jesus and Judas left to confront each other with their eyes?
(a) All the disciples leave.
(b) Peter leaves.
(c) Mary leaves.
(d) Mary falls asleep.
4. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A long robe and sandals.
(b) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
(c) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
(d) A dark suit.
5. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) What the followers will do when they find out Jesus is not the new King of the Hebrews and that he does not intend to overthrow the Roman Empire.
(b) His family.
(c) The Roman soldiers standing outside the city.
(d) Jesus' safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesus reply to these two men?
2. About what does Pilate dream?
3. What are the dancers continually doing?
4. What graffiti exists on the walls?
5. Along what do Jesus' disciples walk?
Short Essay Questions
1. To where is Jesus taken? Describe this setting.
2. What appears in front of Judas? What does Judas do with this?
3. What does Judas say to Jesus?
4. What does Herod ask of Jesus? What is Jesus' response? What is Herod's reaction to Jesus' response?
5. What has Judas decided to do? Why?
6. What is Judas doing? What is Mary Magdalene doing? Describe Jesus.
7. How does the movie of this rock opera open?
8. How does the council room reflect the personalities of the council members?
9. What takes place after Jesus enters?
10. How do the disciples feel at the beginning of this scene?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)