|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caiaphas?
(a) One of Jesus' followers.
(b) The high priest.
(c) The Governor.
(d) Jesus' brother.
2. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) What the followers will do when they find out Jesus is not the new King of the Hebrews and that he does not intend to overthrow the Roman Empire.
(b) The Roman soldiers standing outside the city.
(c) His family.
(d) Jesus' safety.
3. What does this cross do?
(a) It stands in the corner.
(b) It lights up on the back wall.
(c) It hangs above the audience.
(d) It is laying on the ground.
4. What does the council offer to pay Judas for telling them where to find Jesus on Thursday?
(a) In political gain.
(b) In food.
(c) In silver.
(d) In popularity.
5. What is Mary doing when Judas enters?
(a) Lying next to Jesus.
(d) Kissing Jesus on the side of his mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Jesus' build.
2. What song does Mary reprise?
3. What does Judas grab out of Mary's hands?
4. Describe Mary Magdalene.
5. As Jesus is held up by his followers, what do Caiaphas and Annas do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the setting and the beginning of the scene.
2. How does this scene begin?
3. What do the other disciples do? What happens to Jesus?
4. What happens to the African American male leaning on the wall?
5. What does Judas try to do while he is here?
6. With what is Judas concerned?
7. What is happening to Jesus during this scene?
8. What is the council doing in this scene?
9. What does Herod ask of Jesus? What is Jesus' response? What is Herod's reaction to Jesus' response?
10. Describe Mary Magdalene.
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)