|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) All of Jesus' followers.
(b) Jesus' whereabouts.
(c) His family.
(d) Himself and his life as well as the future of Jesus' followers.
2. What happens to Jesus at the end of the scene?
(a) He is running off the stage.
(b) He is crying.
(c) He is helping the needy.
(d) He is being physically crushed and his power drained.
3. With what does he sleep?
(a) A favorite blanket.
(b) A teddybear.
(c) A golden crown and a visored helmet.
(d) His wife.
4. Why is there a racial mixture in the rock opera?
(a) Jesus' disciples were of many different races.
(b) The writers wanted to show the various cultures in existence.
(c) The writers wanted to give more performers an opportunity to be in the show.
(d) It was updated by the writers to be politically correct for the 1960's.
5. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
(a) Men were the authority figures during his lifetime.
(b) Men are more trustworthy.
(c) Men are stronger than women.
(d) No women were willing to be disciples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jesus' disciples enter and pass out?
2. Who, all dressed in gray or a very drab green, approach Jesus from everywhere asking to be healed?
3. Judas tells Mary and Jesus that the 300 silver pieces the ointment cost should have been used to _______________ instead of being wasted on Jesus' hair and feet.
4. What else does Judas want them to do?
5. How does Jesus appear as he sinks to the floor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Caiaphas respond to Judas' reaction?
2. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
3. What is Judas doing during this scene? What can the audience tell by his actions and facial expressions?
4. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
5. What does Herod ask of Jesus? What is Jesus' response? What is Herod's reaction to Jesus' response?
6. How does the movie of this rock opera open?
7. What happens to Pilate at the beginning of this scene?
8. What is Jesus trying to do at the beginning of this scene?
9. What does Judas say to Jesus?
10. What takes place during the beginning of this scene?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)