|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
(a) The controversial teachings of Jesus and what he had said about the overthrowing.
(b) Who he is.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) What he is doing with his disciples and followers.
2. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Quiet his now-armed followers.
(b) Organize his folloers.
(c) Find his followers.
(d) Rally his followers.
3. What does the council offer to pay Judas for telling them where to find Jesus on Thursday?
(a) In silver.
(b) In food.
(c) In popularity.
(d) In political gain.
4. Who does Jesus see suspended above him in a cage?
(a) Three criminals.
(b) Two scantily-clad female dancers.
(c) Two criminals.
(d) Three scantily-clad female dancers.
5. What does Judas call Mary Magdalene?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A thief.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Jesus' build.
2. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
3. What are they watching?
4. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
5. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place between Jesus and God in the Garden of Gethsemane?
2. How does the scene end?
3. What is Judas doing? What is Mary Magdalene doing? Describe Jesus.
4. How does Judas act in front of the council?
5. What takes place after Jesus enters?
6. What happens to Pilate at the beginning of this scene?
7. How does this scene begin?
8. Why is Jesus brought before Pontius Pilate again?
9. How does the scene end?
10. What happens to the African American male leaning on the wall?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)