|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesus reply to these two men?
(a) I am so glad you have decided to join us.
(b) Pontius Pilate is on my side.
(c) If the crowd were quiet, "the rocks and stones themselves would start to sing."
(d) Where are you going?
2. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
(a) Men are stronger than women.
(b) No women were willing to be disciples.
(c) Men are more trustworthy.
(d) Men were the authority figures during his lifetime.
3. Judas tells Mary and Jesus that the 300 silver pieces the ointment cost should have been used to _______________ instead of being wasted on Jesus' hair and feet.
(a) Buy new clothes.
(b) Buy food for the disciples.
(c) Feed the followers.
(d) Help the poor.
4. Back with his disciples and Mary Magdalene, what is Jesus trying to do?
5. What do a dancer and the warrior enter and do?
(b) Run around spraying paint to create graffiti.
(c) Arrest the African American male.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the dancers continually doing?
2. What does Judas want to strip?
3. What day is it?
4. How does this make Mary feel?
5. How would all of the disciples have looked?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jesus respond when Pilate asks him about his kingdom?
2. What is the crowd doing?
3. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
4. What happens to Pilate at the beginning of this scene?
5. To where is Jesus taken? Describe this setting.
6. With whom has Judas returned?
7. Describe Judas and Jesus' entrance.
8. What happens to the African American male leaning on the wall?
9. What does Judas say to Jesus?
10. Describe the characters who enter this scene.
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)