|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who crowds around Jesus?
(a) Photographers and reporters.
2. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) If Jesus is divine.
(b) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
(c) Why he has died.
(d) How he was wrong.
3. Why does Pilate become angry?
(a) When Jesus hugs him.
(b) When Jesus will not answer his questions.
(c) When Jesus yells at him.
(d) When Jesus tries to convert him.
4. What appear on the stairs?
(c) The disciples.
5. How do these people refer to Jesus?
(a) As a man.
(b) As a teacher.
(c) As Satan.
(d) As God.
6. As Jesus leaves, who gathers around him?
(b) A black-dressed crowd.
(c) The Council.
(d) His disciples.
7. What does the mob demand?
(a) Jesus be saved.
(b) Jesus be crucified.
(c) Jesus be sent home.
(d) Jesus be imprisoned.
8. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
(a) Forgive him.
(b) Push him away.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Damn him to hell.
9. What did Pilate try to do?
(a) Imprison Jesus.
(b) Have Jesus put to death.
(c) Persecute Jesus.
(d) Help Jesus.
10. What does Jesus want to know about his reward?
(a) If his disciples will also be rewarded.
(b) When he will receive it.
(c) If he can exchange it.
(d) What his reward will be.
11. Who comes out of the door?
(b) Herod's wife.
12. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
13. How does Peter reply?
(a) He does not want to be killed.
(b) He does not love Jesus.
(c) He is not okay.
(d) He will try to save Jesus.
14. What does Pilate ask Jesus?
(a) If he wants to die.
(b) Why he is on earth.
(c) Where his kingdom is.
(d) Where he is headed.
15. Since Jesus does not reply, what does Herod do?
(a) He yells at Jesus.
(b) He throws Jesus into a cell.
(c) He calls Jesus a fraud.
(d) He tortures Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jesus now dressed?
2. When does Jesus want the disciples to remember him?
3. What does the council refuse to do?
4. Where do three female dancers take Jesus?
5. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)