|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
2. What appears on a big projection screen?
(a) The crucifixion.
(b) Mary Magdalene singing.
(d) The disciples.
3. As Jesus leaves, who gathers around him?
(a) His disciples.
(c) A black-dressed crowd.
(d) The Council.
4. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will save Jesus.
(b) He will run away from Jesus.
(c) He will deny Jesus
(d) He will die.
5. Judas says he admired Jesus. How does he feel about Jesus now?
(a) He is upset with him.
(b) He still admires him.
(c) He despises him.
(d) He feels sorry for him.
6. Where is Judas located?
(a) On the lighted grate.
(b) On the top platform.
(c) In a cell.
(d) In the Council room.
7. What does Judas begin to do?
(a) Throw chairs.
8. Where is Jesus?
(a) By the graffiti wall.
(b) At home.
(c) In Herod's castle.
(d) Back in prison being beaten.
9. What does Annas not understand about Judas?
(a) Why he does not feel remorse.
(b) Why is does not love Jesus.
(c) Why he turned in Jesus.
(d) Why he is filled with remorse.
10. What is the last thing that is not clear?
(a) Why they want Jesus.
(b) Where they are located.
(c) What they are plotting.
(d) Why he has to be pointed out by a disciple.
11. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He is shy.
(c) He is a small person.
(d) He is quiet.
12. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
(a) Jesus is not from Galilee.
(b) He is afraid of Jesus.
(c) Jesus is from Galilee.
(d) He is not feeling well.
13. What does the council have for Jesus?
(a) A prize.
(b) A death warrant.
(c) A reward.
(d) New disciples.
14. What does Caiaphas explain?
(a) Why they do not want Jesus to be hurt.
(b) What they want to have done with Judas.
(c) They must look to Rome for the death penalty.
(d) Why he wants Jesus to receive the death penalty.
15. Of what does Herod demand proof?
(a) Jesus' parentage.
(b) Jesus' disciples.
(c) Jesus' claims.
(d) Jesus' sanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the scene cut back and forth?
2. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter?
3. What does Pilate ask Jesus?
4. How many more times is Peter accused?
5. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)