|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears on a big projection screen?
(a) The disciples.
(b) The crucifixion.
(c) Mary Magdalene singing.
2. How does the scene cut back and forth?
(a) From Jesus to Pilate.
(b) From the Council to Jesus.
(c) From the disciples to Jesus.
(d) From the disciples to Pilate.
3. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
(a) They save Jesus.
(b) They awaken and ask what is happening.
(c) They run away.
(d) They continue sleeping.
4. Of what does Herod demand proof?
(a) Jesus' disciples.
(b) Jesus' claims.
(c) Jesus' parentage.
(d) Jesus' sanity.
5. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will save Jesus.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will deny Jesus
(d) He will run away from Jesus.
6. About whom is Judas concerned?
(a) The Council.
(b) Only Jesus.
(c) The disciples.
(d) Only himself and his future.
7. What did Pilate try to do?
(a) Imprison Jesus.
(b) Have Jesus put to death.
(c) Help Jesus.
(d) Persecute Jesus.
8. How has Jesus' costume changed from the beginning?
(a) It has grown darker.
(b) It has stayed the same.
(c) It has become more and more minimal.
(d) It has continuously become lighter and lighter.
9. How does Caiaphas reply?
(a) Judas has destroyed Israel.
(b) Judas has saved Israel and will be remembered forever.
(c) Judas will be forgotten.
(d) Judas will burn in hell.
10. How do all of the disciples appear?
11. What does a soldier place on Jesus' head?
(a) A bandana.
(b) A hat.
(c) The crown of thorns.
(d) A top hat.
12. What does Peter say about Jesus?
(a) He has gone too far to get his message across.
(b) He is sorry for denying him.
(c) He no longer trusts him.
(d) He is not sure if he is the Messiah.
13. What does Jesus want to know about his reward?
(a) What his reward will be.
(b) When he will receive it.
(c) If his disciples will also be rewarded.
(d) If he can exchange it.
14. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
(a) Save Jesus.
(b) Leave for home.
(c) Betray Jesus to save himself.
(d) Tell Jesus what he has done.
15. Where do three female dancers take Jesus?
(a) To a lounge.
(b) To sit on a grand piano bench.
(c) To dinner.
(d) To the theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter?
2. Who does the mob say is their king?
3. What does the red steam indicate?
4. Up what does Judas climb?
5. What does everything in the council room once again reflect?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)