|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Jesus leaves, who gathers around him?
(a) His disciples.
(b) A black-dressed crowd.
(d) The Council.
2. When does Jesus want the disciples to remember him?
(a) When they eat and drink.
(b) When they sleep.
(c) When they pray.
(d) When they talk.
3. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
(b) They are thirsty.
(c) Water can not be consumed.
(d) They like wine.
4. What appears on a big projection screen?
(b) The crucifixion.
(c) Mary Magdalene singing.
(d) The disciples.
5. What does the council refuse to do?
(a) Throw Judas out.
(b) Stop Judas.
(c) Allow Judas to hurt Jesus.
(d) Listen to Judas.
6. Judas says he admired Jesus. How does he feel about Jesus now?
(a) He is upset with him.
(b) He feels sorry for him.
(c) He despises him.
(d) He still admires him.
7. About whom is Judas concerned?
(a) The disciples.
(b) The Council.
(c) Only Jesus.
(d) Only himself and his future.
8. What is Mary Magdalene doing?
(a) Bathing Jesus.
(c) Washing Jesus' hair.
(d) Washing Jesus' feet.
9. Who comes out of the door?
(d) Herod's wife.
10. Who crowds around Jesus?
(a) Photographers and reporters.
11. How many more times is Peter accused?
(b) Three times.
(d) No more times.
12. What does Judas do to Jesus?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He shouts at him.
(c) He slaps him.
(d) He kisses him.
13. Who does the mob say is their king?
14. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To beg for forgiveness.
(b) To confront them.
(c) To tell them where Jesus is.
(d) To threaten to commit suicide.
15. Where is Jesus now?
(a) In prison.
(b) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(c) In his home.
(d) At the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do these people refer to Jesus?
2. What did Pilate try to do?
3. How is Jesus now dressed?
4. Who has Judas returned to be with?
5. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)