|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judas deny?
(a) That Jesus is only a man.
(b) That Jesus will be put to death.
(c) The divinity of Jesus.
(d) That he turned in Jesus.
2. Where do three female dancers take Jesus?
(a) To the theatre.
(b) To a lounge.
(c) To dinner.
(d) To sit on a grand piano bench.
3. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Kill the Council.
(b) Die in his place.
(c) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(d) Leave him alone.
4. Where is Jesus now?
(a) A many-sided prison room.
(b) At the supper table.
(c) A plush hotel room.
(d) At home.
5. How does the scene shift?
(a) To Jesus' cell.
(b) To the hall with the graffiti-covered pillars
(c) To the Council's room.
(d) To the street.
6. Since Jesus does not reply, what does Herod do?
(a) He calls Jesus a fraud.
(b) He throws Jesus into a cell.
(c) He tortures Jesus.
(d) He yells at Jesus.
7. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To tell them where Jesus is.
(b) To confront them.
(c) To beg for forgiveness.
(d) To threaten to commit suicide.
8. What is lowered in front of Judas?
(a) The Jesus Christ Superstar sign.
(b) A noose.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A gun.
9. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
(a) Being Jesus.
(b) Being a Jew.
(c) Being mean.
(d) Being with Jesus.
10. How does the scene cut back and forth?
(a) From the Council to Jesus.
(b) From the disciples to Jesus.
(c) From Jesus to Pilate.
(d) From the disciples to Pilate.
11. What does Peter say about Jesus?
(a) He is not sure if he is the Messiah.
(b) He has gone too far to get his message across.
(c) He is sorry for denying him.
(d) He no longer trusts him.
12. Judas says he admired Jesus. How does he feel about Jesus now?
(a) He still admires him.
(b) He feels sorry for him.
(c) He is upset with him.
(d) He despises him.
13. How many more times is Peter accused?
(c) No more times.
(d) Three times.
14. How do all of the disciples appear?
15. What does everything in the council room once again reflect?
(a) A happy, enthusiastic feeling.
(b) A black, sinister appearance.
(c) A worried and anxious energy.
(d) A sad, depressing atmosphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the council refuse to do?
2. How is the front door shaped?
3. Judas, now alone on the stage, feels what?
4. About whom is Judas concerned?
5. What does Caiaphas explain?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)