|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more times is Peter accused?
(a) No more times.
(d) Three times.
2. Since Jesus does not reply, what does Herod do?
(a) He throws Jesus into a cell.
(b) He yells at Jesus.
(c) He tortures Jesus.
(d) He calls Jesus a fraud.
3. What does Annas not understand about Judas?
(a) Why he does not feel remorse.
(b) Why is does not love Jesus.
(c) Why he is filled with remorse.
(d) Why he turned in Jesus.
4. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter?
(a) If he loves Jesus.
(b) If he is okay.
(c) If he will save Jesus.
(d) If he realizes what he has done.
5. Before whom is Jesus once again brought?
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(d) King Herod.
6. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
(a) He is a crazy man.
(b) He is a heretic.
(c) He is Christ, King of the Jews.
(d) He is God.
7. How do these people refer to Jesus?
(a) As Satan.
(b) As God.
(c) As a man.
(d) As a teacher.
8. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will save Jesus.
(b) He will deny Jesus
(c) He will run away from Jesus.
(d) He will die.
9. Who does the mob say is their king?
10. How do all of the disciples appear?
11. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Die in his place.
(b) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(c) Kill the Council.
(d) Leave him alone.
12. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To beg for forgiveness.
(b) To tell them where Jesus is.
(c) To confront them.
(d) To threaten to commit suicide.
13. Where is Jesus now?
(a) At the table.
(b) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(c) In prison.
(d) In his home.
14. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) Why he has died.
(b) If Jesus is divine.
(c) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
(d) How he was wrong.
15. How does Caiaphas reply?
(a) Judas has destroyed Israel.
(b) Judas will be forgotten.
(c) Judas has saved Israel and will be remembered forever.
(d) Judas will burn in hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus want to know about his reward?
2. What else is not clear regarding the council and Jesus?
3. As Jesus leaves, who gathers around him?
4. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
5. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)