|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesus feel now?
(a) Angry and irritated.
(b) Sad and tired.
(c) Excited and anxious.
2. How is the front door shaped?
(a) Like a giant lighted mouth.
(b) Like an eye.
(c) Like an ear.
(d) Like a heart.
3. How does Peter say his last response?
(a) He whispers it.
(b) He screams it.
(c) He cries it.
(d) He growls it.
4. What is not clear about the council and their relationship with Jesus?
(a) Why they trust him.
(b) Why they do not like him.
(c) If they think he is divine.
(d) Why he must be betrayed.
5. Where is Jesus taken?
(a) To Herod's castle.
(b) To Bethlehem.
(c) To Jerusalem.
(d) To Herod's office.
6. Where do three female dancers take Jesus?
(a) To dinner.
(b) To sit on a grand piano bench.
(c) To the theatre.
(d) To a lounge.
7. What does Peter say about Jesus?
(a) He has gone too far to get his message across.
(b) He no longer trusts him.
(c) He is not sure if he is the Messiah.
(d) He is sorry for denying him.
8. Who else has Judas returned to be with?
(a) His wife.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(c) His family.
(d) The disciples.
9. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) If Jesus is divine.
(b) Why he has died.
(c) How he was wrong.
(d) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
10. Why does Pilate become angry?
(a) When Jesus will not answer his questions.
(b) When Jesus tries to convert him.
(c) When Jesus hugs him.
(d) When Jesus yells at him.
11. What appear on the stairs?
(a) The disciples.
12. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
(a) Damn him to hell.
(b) Forgive him.
(c) Push him away.
(d) Kiss him.
13. How does Jesus appear?
14. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
(a) He is a heretic.
(b) He is God.
(c) He is a crazy man.
(d) He is Christ, King of the Jews.
15. How does the scene cut back and forth?
(a) From Jesus to Pilate.
(b) From the disciples to Jesus.
(c) From the disciples to Pilate.
(d) From the Council to Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the scene shift?
2. What is lowered in front of Judas?
3. Why do the disciples want wine?
4. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
5. How is Jesus now dressed?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)