|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Herod demand proof?
(a) Jesus' parentage.
(b) Jesus' claims.
(c) Jesus' sanity.
(d) Jesus' disciples.
2. What else is not clear regarding the council and Jesus?
(a) Why they want him.
(b) If they like him.
(c) If they want to hurt him.
(d) Why they cannot keep up with Jesus' whereabouts.
3. What did Pilate try to do?
(a) Have Jesus put to death.
(b) Persecute Jesus.
(c) Imprison Jesus.
(d) Help Jesus.
4. How does Peter reply?
(a) He will try to save Jesus.
(b) He is not okay.
(c) He does not love Jesus.
(d) He does not want to be killed.
5. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Kill the Council.
(d) Die in his place.
6. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) Why he has died.
(b) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
(c) If Jesus is divine.
(d) How he was wrong.
7. Judas says he admired Jesus. How does he feel about Jesus now?
(a) He feels sorry for him.
(b) He still admires him.
(c) He is upset with him.
(d) He despises him.
8. What does a soldier place on Jesus' head?
(a) A top hat.
(b) The crown of thorns.
(c) A bandana.
(d) A hat.
9. Who else has Judas returned to be with?
(a) The disciples.
(b) His family.
(c) His wife.
(d) Pontius Pilate.
10. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) They like wine.
(b) Water can not be consumed.
(c) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
(d) They are thirsty.
11. How does Caiaphas reply?
(a) Judas has saved Israel and will be remembered forever.
(b) Judas will burn in hell.
(c) Judas will be forgotten.
(d) Judas has destroyed Israel.
12. What does Annas not understand about Judas?
(a) Why he does not feel remorse.
(b) Why he is filled with remorse.
(c) Why is does not love Jesus.
(d) Why he turned in Jesus.
13. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter?
(a) If he loves Jesus.
(b) If he will save Jesus.
(c) If he realizes what he has done.
(d) If he is okay.
14. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He is shy.
(c) He is a small person.
(d) He is quiet.
15. How does the scene cut back and forth?
(a) From the disciples to Pilate.
(b) From Jesus to Pilate.
(c) From the disciples to Jesus.
(d) From the Council to Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the disciples appear at the thought of eating and drinking Jesus' body and blood?
2. How does Jesus feel now?
3. What is not clear about the council and their relationship with Jesus?
4. Why does Judas say it is not his fault?
5. What is lowered in front of Judas?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)