|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the scene cut back and forth?
(a) From the disciples to Pilate.
(b) From Jesus to Pilate.
(c) From the disciples to Jesus.
(d) From the Council to Jesus.
2. How does the scene shift?
(a) To the hall with the graffiti-covered pillars
(b) To the Council's room.
(c) To the street.
(d) To Jesus' cell.
3. About whom is Judas concerned?
(a) Only Jesus.
(b) Only himself and his future.
(c) The Council.
(d) The disciples.
4. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To beg for forgiveness.
(b) To threaten to commit suicide.
(c) To confront them.
(d) To tell them where Jesus is.
5. Where is Judas located?
(a) On the lighted grate.
(b) On the top platform.
(c) In the Council room.
(d) In a cell.
6. What did Pilate try to do?
(a) Imprison Jesus.
(b) Have Jesus put to death.
(c) Persecute Jesus.
(d) Help Jesus.
7. Who does the mob say is their king?
8. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One year.
9. What is Mary Magdalene doing?
(a) Washing Jesus' feet.
(c) Washing Jesus' hair.
(d) Bathing Jesus.
10. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
(a) Save Jesus.
(b) Leave for home.
(c) Betray Jesus to save himself.
(d) Tell Jesus what he has done.
11. What does Judas begin to do?
(b) Throw chairs.
12. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
(a) Push him away.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Damn him to hell.
(d) Forgive him.
13. Where is Jesus now?
(a) A many-sided prison room.
(b) At home.
(c) At the supper table.
(d) A plush hotel room.
14. What does Judas deny?
(a) That Jesus will be put to death.
(b) That Jesus is only a man.
(c) The divinity of Jesus.
(d) That he turned in Jesus.
15. What does the council refuse to do?
(a) Allow Judas to hurt Jesus.
(b) Listen to Judas.
(c) Stop Judas.
(d) Throw Judas out.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the scene return?
2. How does Jesus appear?
3. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter?
4. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
5. Where is Jesus now?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)