|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pilate ask Jesus?
(a) Where he is headed.
(b) Why he is on earth.
(c) Where his kingdom is.
(d) If he wants to die.
2. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
3. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) Why he has died.
(b) How he was wrong.
(c) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
(d) If Jesus is divine.
4. What does Annas not understand about Judas?
(a) Why is does not love Jesus.
(b) Why he does not feel remorse.
(c) Why he is filled with remorse.
(d) Why he turned in Jesus.
5. What does Jesus want to know about his reward?
(a) If his disciples will also be rewarded.
(b) When he will receive it.
(c) What his reward will be.
(d) If he can exchange it.
6. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) Water can not be consumed.
(b) They like wine.
(c) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
(d) They are thirsty.
7. What appears on a big projection screen?
(b) The disciples.
(c) Mary Magdalene singing.
(d) The crucifixion.
8. What does Mary Magdalene sing?
(a) "Let's get together."
(b) "I don't know how to love you."
(c) "What do you want?
(d) "Could we start again?"
9. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
(a) They save Jesus.
(b) They awaken and ask what is happening.
(c) They run away.
(d) They continue sleeping.
10. Who crowds around Jesus?
(b) Photographers and reporters.
11. Who has Judas returned to be with?
(b) The Council.
(c) Mary Magdalene.
12. Before whom is Jesus once again brought?
(a) King Herod.
(d) Pontius Pilate.
13. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
(a) Three years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
14. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To confront them.
(b) To threaten to commit suicide.
(c) To tell them where Jesus is.
(d) To beg for forgiveness.
15. Up what does Judas climb?
(a) A ladder.
(b) The hand-holds to the upper level.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A staircase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appear on the stairs?
2. What does Caiaphas explain?
3. What does everything in the council room once again reflect?
4. What does the council have for Jesus?
5. How does the scene shift?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)