|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) They are thirsty.
(b) They like wine.
(c) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
(d) Water can not be consumed.
2. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
(a) They run away.
(b) They continue sleeping.
(c) They save Jesus.
(d) They awaken and ask what is happening.
3. What does Peter say about Jesus?
(a) He is not sure if he is the Messiah.
(b) He no longer trusts him.
(c) He has gone too far to get his message across.
(d) He is sorry for denying him.
4. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
(a) Tell Jesus what he has done.
(b) Save Jesus.
(c) Betray Jesus to save himself.
(d) Leave for home.
5. How do all of the disciples appear?
6. What is lowered in front of Judas?
(a) A noose.
(b) A gun.
(c) An airplane.
(d) The Jesus Christ Superstar sign.
7. What does Pilate ask Jesus?
(a) Why he is on earth.
(b) Where he is headed.
(c) Where his kingdom is.
(d) If he wants to die.
8. Why does Pilate become angry?
(a) When Jesus will not answer his questions.
(b) When Jesus tries to convert him.
(c) When Jesus hugs him.
(d) When Jesus yells at him.
9. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will save Jesus.
(c) He will deny Jesus
(d) He will run away from Jesus.
10. Who does the mob say is their king?
11. Where is Jesus now?
(a) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(b) In prison.
(c) At the table.
(d) In his home.
12. Who crowds around Jesus?
(c) Photographers and reporters.
13. What does the council refuse to do?
(a) Listen to Judas.
(b) Stop Judas.
(c) Throw Judas out.
(d) Allow Judas to hurt Jesus.
14. What does Judas do to Jesus?
(a) He shouts at him.
(b) He slaps him.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He kisses him.
15. Judas says he admired Jesus. How does he feel about Jesus now?
(a) He feels sorry for him.
(b) He despises him.
(c) He is upset with him.
(d) He still admires him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the front door shaped?
2. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
3. What does the red steam indicate?
4. Where is Jesus taken?
5. Where is Jesus?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)