|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To confront them.
(b) To tell them where Jesus is.
(c) To beg for forgiveness.
(d) To threaten to commit suicide.
2. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will deny Jesus
(b) He will die.
(c) He will run away from Jesus.
(d) He will save Jesus.
3. Of what does Herod demand proof?
(a) Jesus' claims.
(b) Jesus' sanity.
(c) Jesus' disciples.
(d) Jesus' parentage.
4. What does Annas not understand about Judas?
(a) Why he is filled with remorse.
(b) Why he does not feel remorse.
(c) Why is does not love Jesus.
(d) Why he turned in Jesus.
5. How do all of the disciples appear?
6. How does the scene shift?
(a) To the Council's room.
(b) To the hall with the graffiti-covered pillars
(c) To the street.
(d) To Jesus' cell.
7. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
(a) He is shy.
(b) He is crazy.
(c) He is a small person.
(d) He is quiet.
8. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
(a) They run away.
(b) They awaken and ask what is happening.
(c) They save Jesus.
(d) They continue sleeping.
9. Who crowds around Jesus?
(a) Photographers and reporters.
10. About whom is Judas concerned?
(a) Only Jesus.
(b) Only himself and his future.
(c) The Council.
(d) The disciples.
11. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) They are thirsty.
(b) Water can not be consumed.
(c) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
(d) They like wine.
12. What is lowered in front of Judas?
(a) A noose.
(b) The Jesus Christ Superstar sign.
(c) A gun.
(d) An airplane.
13. What does Judas begin to do?
(a) Throw chairs.
14. How many more times is Peter accused?
(a) Three times.
(c) No more times.
15. Why does Pilate become angry?
(a) When Jesus tries to convert him.
(b) When Jesus will not answer his questions.
(c) When Jesus hugs him.
(d) When Jesus yells at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everything in the council room once again reflect?
2. What is Mary Magdalene doing?
3. What appear on the stairs?
4. What does Judas still want to know?
5. Where is Jesus now?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)