|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jesus now dressed?
(a) In a black robe and pants.
(b) In his jeans and sleeveless t-shirt.
(c) In a robe.
(d) Entirely in a white gauze robe and white pants.
2. What does Judas do?
(a) He cries.
(b) He drinks a beer.
(c) He takes a nap.
(d) He reads a book.
3. How does Jesus appear?
4. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
(a) They save Jesus.
(b) They continue sleeping.
(c) They awaken and ask what is happening.
(d) They run away.
5. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
(a) He is a small person.
(b) He is crazy.
(c) He is shy.
(d) He is quiet.
6. How do these people refer to Jesus?
(a) As God.
(b) As a man.
(c) As Satan.
(d) As a teacher.
7. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
(a) He is afraid of Jesus.
(b) Jesus is from Galilee.
(c) Jesus is not from Galilee.
(d) He is not feeling well.
8. To what does the scene return?
(a) The prison.
(b) The disciples in the hallway.
(c) Herod's castle.
(d) Pilate's office.
9. When does Jesus want the disciples to remember him?
(a) When they sleep.
(b) When they pray.
(c) When they eat and drink.
(d) When they talk.
10. How does Jesus feel now?
(a) Excited and anxious.
(b) Angry and irritated.
(d) Sad and tired.
11. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
(a) Leave for home.
(b) Tell Jesus what he has done.
(c) Save Jesus.
(d) Betray Jesus to save himself.
12. What does Pilate ask Jesus?
(a) If he wants to die.
(b) Where he is headed.
(c) Why he is on earth.
(d) Where his kingdom is.
13. Where is Jesus now?
(a) In prison.
(b) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(c) In his home.
(d) At the table.
14. Where is Jesus now?
(a) A many-sided prison room.
(b) At the supper table.
(c) At home.
(d) A plush hotel room.
15. What does everything in the council room once again reflect?
(a) A worried and anxious energy.
(b) A happy, enthusiastic feeling.
(c) A sad, depressing atmosphere.
(d) A black, sinister appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters this scene?
2. Why do the disciples want wine?
3. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
4. Why does Judas say it is not his fault?
5. What is Mary Magdalene doing?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)