|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter?
(a) If he is okay.
(b) If he will save Jesus.
(c) If he realizes what he has done.
(d) If he loves Jesus.
2. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
(a) They continue sleeping.
(b) They run away.
(c) They awaken and ask what is happening.
(d) They save Jesus.
3. What did Pilate try to do?
(a) Persecute Jesus.
(b) Help Jesus.
(c) Imprison Jesus.
(d) Have Jesus put to death.
4. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
(a) Tell Jesus what he has done.
(b) Leave for home.
(c) Betray Jesus to save himself.
(d) Save Jesus.
5. What does the red steam indicate?
(a) Judas is Satan.
(b) Judas is being eaten.
(c) Judas could be in Hell.
(d) Judas is falling into a lava pit.
6. How does Jesus feel now?
(b) Angry and irritated.
(c) Sad and tired.
(d) Excited and anxious.
7. What does the mob demand?
(a) Jesus be imprisoned.
(b) Jesus be saved.
(c) Jesus be sent home.
(d) Jesus be crucified.
8. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
9. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Kill the Council.
(d) Die in his place.
10. Who comes out of the door?
(c) Herod's wife.
11. How is the front door shaped?
(a) Like a heart.
(b) Like a giant lighted mouth.
(c) Like an eye.
(d) Like an ear.
12. Who crowds around Jesus?
(c) Photographers and reporters.
13. What does Peter say about Jesus?
(a) He has gone too far to get his message across.
(b) He no longer trusts him.
(c) He is not sure if he is the Messiah.
(d) He is sorry for denying him.
14. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
(a) Being mean.
(b) Being with Jesus.
(c) Being a Jew.
(d) Being Jesus.
15. Of what does Herod demand proof?
(a) Jesus' parentage.
(b) Jesus' claims.
(c) Jesus' sanity.
(d) Jesus' disciples.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jesus leaves, who gathers around him?
2. Where is Jesus taken?
3. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
4. Judas, now alone on the stage, feels what?
5. What does the council refuse to do?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)