|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appear on the stairs?
(d) The disciples.
2. What does Mary Magdalene ask Peter?
(a) If he loves Jesus.
(b) If he will save Jesus.
(c) If he realizes what he has done.
(d) If he is okay.
3. What does Caiaphas explain?
(a) What they want to have done with Judas.
(b) They must look to Rome for the death penalty.
(c) Why he wants Jesus to receive the death penalty.
(d) Why they do not want Jesus to be hurt.
4. How does the scene cut back and forth?
(a) From Jesus to Pilate.
(b) From the disciples to Jesus.
(c) From the disciples to Pilate.
(d) From the Council to Jesus.
5. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
(a) He is God.
(b) He is a heretic.
(c) He is Christ, King of the Jews.
(d) He is a crazy man.
6. What does Peter say about Jesus?
(a) He is sorry for denying him.
(b) He is not sure if he is the Messiah.
(c) He has gone too far to get his message across.
(d) He no longer trusts him.
7. What does the council refuse to do?
(a) Listen to Judas.
(b) Stop Judas.
(c) Throw Judas out.
(d) Allow Judas to hurt Jesus.
8. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Ten years.
9. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To threaten to commit suicide.
(b) To confront them.
(c) To beg for forgiveness.
(d) To tell them where Jesus is.
10. How does Caiaphas reply?
(a) Judas will burn in hell.
(b) Judas has destroyed Israel.
(c) Judas will be forgotten.
(d) Judas has saved Israel and will be remembered forever.
11. To what does the scene return?
(a) The disciples in the hallway.
(b) Pilate's office.
(c) Herod's castle.
(d) The prison.
12. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
(a) Being a Jew.
(b) Being mean.
(c) Being Jesus.
(d) Being with Jesus.
13. Where is Jesus now?
(a) At the table.
(b) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(c) In his home.
(d) In prison.
14. What does Mary Magdalene sing?
(a) "Let's get together."
(b) "What do you want?
(c) "Could we start again?"
(d) "I don't know how to love you."
15. What happens to Jesus?
(a) He escapes.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is saved by his disciples.
(d) He is arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter say his last response?
2. Who comes out of the door?
3. What does Jesus want to know about his reward?
4. About whom is Judas concerned?
5. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)