Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will deny Jesus
(b) He will die.
(c) He will save Jesus.
(d) He will run away from Jesus.
2. How does the scene cut back and forth?
(a) From the disciples to Jesus.
(b) From the Council to Jesus.
(c) From the disciples to Pilate.
(d) From Jesus to Pilate.
3. Judas, now alone on the stage, feels what?
(a) Sadness for Jesus.
(b) The pounding of the nails into Jesus' hands.
(c) Pain from his death.
(d) Regret and remorse.
4. What is lowered in front of Judas?
(a) The Jesus Christ Superstar sign.
(b) A noose.
(c) A gun.
(d) An airplane.
5. How do these people refer to Jesus?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As God.
(c) As Satan.
(d) As a man.
6. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) They like wine.
(b) They are thirsty.
(c) Water can not be consumed.
(d) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
7. How does Jesus appear?
8. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
(a) He is not feeling well.
(b) He is afraid of Jesus.
(c) Jesus is not from Galilee.
(d) Jesus is from Galilee.
9. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
(a) They awaken and ask what is happening.
(b) They continue sleeping.
(c) They save Jesus.
(d) They run away.
10. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
(a) Being Jesus.
(b) Being with Jesus.
(c) Being mean.
(d) Being a Jew.
11. Judas says he admired Jesus. How does he feel about Jesus now?
(a) He still admires him.
(b) He despises him.
(c) He is upset with him.
(d) He feels sorry for him.
12. Where is Judas located?
(a) In a cell.
(b) On the top platform.
(c) On the lighted grate.
(d) In the Council room.
13. What does Mary Magdalene sing?
(a) "What do you want?
(b) "Could we start again?"
(c) "I don't know how to love you."
(d) "Let's get together."
14. Since Jesus does not reply, what does Herod do?
(a) He calls Jesus a fraud.
(b) He throws Jesus into a cell.
(c) He tortures Jesus.
(d) He yells at Jesus.
15. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pilate try to do?
2. What is the last thing that is not clear?
3. Where do three female dancers take Jesus?
4. What does Judas do?
5. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)