|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jesus now dressed?
(a) In his jeans and sleeveless t-shirt.
(b) Entirely in a white gauze robe and white pants.
(c) In a black robe and pants.
(d) In a robe.
2. How does Caiaphas reply?
(a) Judas has destroyed Israel.
(b) Judas has saved Israel and will be remembered forever.
(c) Judas will be forgotten.
(d) Judas will burn in hell.
3. Who comes out of the door?
(c) Herod's wife.
4. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will deny Jesus
(b) He will save Jesus.
(c) He will run away from Jesus.
(d) He will die.
5. How do all of the disciples appear?
6. What appears on a big projection screen?
(a) Mary Magdalene singing.
(b) The disciples.
(c) The crucifixion.
7. Of what does Herod demand proof?
(a) Jesus' disciples.
(b) Jesus' sanity.
(c) Jesus' claims.
(d) Jesus' parentage.
8. What do the disciples, including Peter, do?
(a) They continue sleeping.
(b) They save Jesus.
(c) They awaken and ask what is happening.
(d) They run away.
9. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
(a) Being a Jew.
(b) Being Jesus.
(c) Being with Jesus.
(d) Being mean.
10. What does the mob demand?
(a) Jesus be saved.
(b) Jesus be sent home.
(c) Jesus be crucified.
(d) Jesus be imprisoned.
11. Where is Jesus?
(a) By the graffiti wall.
(b) In Herod's castle.
(c) Back in prison being beaten.
(d) At home.
12. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
(a) Jesus is not from Galilee.
(b) He is not feeling well.
(c) Jesus is from Galilee.
(d) He is afraid of Jesus.
13. Where is Jesus now?
(a) At the table.
(b) In prison.
(c) In his home.
(d) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
14. How do the disciples appear at the thought of eating and drinking Jesus' body and blood?
(a) Excited and thrilled.
(b) Surprised and unsure.
(c) Disgusted and appalled.
(d) Angry and shocked.
15. What does Caiaphas explain?
(a) Why he wants Jesus to receive the death penalty.
(b) Why they do not want Jesus to be hurt.
(c) They must look to Rome for the death penalty.
(d) What they want to have done with Judas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Judas say it is not his fault?
2. How does Peter reply?
3. How does the scene shift?
4. Where is Jesus now?
5. To what does the scene return?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)