|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the scene return?
(a) Herod's castle.
(b) The prison.
(c) Pilate's office.
(d) The disciples in the hallway.
2. How do these people refer to Jesus?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As God.
(c) As a man.
(d) As Satan.
3. How does Peter say his last response?
(a) He cries it.
(b) He growls it.
(c) He screams it.
(d) He whispers it.
4. Judas says he admired Jesus. How does he feel about Jesus now?
(a) He despises him.
(b) He still admires him.
(c) He is upset with him.
(d) He feels sorry for him.
5. What is Mary Magdalene doing?
(a) Washing Jesus' feet.
(b) Washing Jesus' hair.
(d) Bathing Jesus.
6. What does Judas still want to know?
(a) Why he has died.
(b) If Jesus is divine.
(c) Why Jesus let things get so out of hand.
(d) How he was wrong.
7. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
8. Since Jesus does not reply, what does Herod do?
(a) He yells at Jesus.
(b) He calls Jesus a fraud.
(c) He tortures Jesus.
(d) He throws Jesus into a cell.
9. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
(a) He is Christ, King of the Jews.
(b) He is a crazy man.
(c) He is a heretic.
(d) He is God.
10. Where is Jesus?
(a) By the graffiti wall.
(b) At home.
(c) Back in prison being beaten.
(d) In Herod's castle.
11. What is lowered in front of Judas?
(a) A noose.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A gun.
(d) The Jesus Christ Superstar sign.
12. Before whom is Jesus once again brought?
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(d) King Herod.
13. What appear on the stairs?
(d) The disciples.
14. What is the last thing that is not clear?
(a) What they are plotting.
(b) Why they want Jesus.
(c) Why he has to be pointed out by a disciple.
(d) Where they are located.
15. What does the council have for Jesus?
(a) A reward.
(b) A prize.
(c) A death warrant.
(d) New disciples.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caiaphas reply?
2. How do the disciples appear at the thought of eating and drinking Jesus' body and blood?
3. Where do three female dancers take Jesus?
4. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
5. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)