|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene sing?
(a) "Let's get together."
(b) "Could we start again?"
(c) "I don't know how to love you."
(d) "What do you want?
2. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Kill the Council.
(b) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Die in his place.
3. Who does the mob say is their king?
4. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
(a) Damn him to hell.
(b) Push him away.
(c) Forgive him.
(d) Kiss him.
5. About whom is Judas concerned?
(a) The Council.
(b) Only Jesus.
(c) Only himself and his future.
(d) The disciples.
6. Why has Judas returned to the council?
(a) To tell them where Jesus is.
(b) To threaten to commit suicide.
(c) To confront them.
(d) To beg for forgiveness.
7. What does Annas not understand about Judas?
(a) Why he does not feel remorse.
(b) Why he is filled with remorse.
(c) Why is does not love Jesus.
(d) Why he turned in Jesus.
8. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He is quiet.
(c) He is a small person.
(d) He is shy.
9. Who comes out of the door?
(b) Herod's wife.
10. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will run away from Jesus.
(b) He will deny Jesus
(c) He will save Jesus.
(d) He will die.
11. What does Judas do?
(a) He cries.
(b) He takes a nap.
(c) He reads a book.
(d) He drinks a beer.
12. Where is Jesus now?
(a) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(b) In his home.
(c) At the table.
(d) In prison.
13. How do these people refer to Jesus?
(a) As a man.
(b) As a teacher.
(c) As Satan.
(d) As God.
14. What does a soldier place on Jesus' head?
(a) A hat.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A bandana.
(d) The crown of thorns.
15. How does Caiaphas reply?
(a) Judas will be forgotten.
(b) Judas will burn in hell.
(c) Judas has destroyed Israel.
(d) Judas has saved Israel and will be remembered forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jesus taken?
2. What does Judas do to Jesus?
3. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
4. Where is Jesus now?
5. What does Jesus want to know about his reward?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)