|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
2. Who crowds around Jesus?
(b) Photographers and reporters.
3. What does Pilate ask Jesus?
(a) If he wants to die.
(b) Where he is headed.
(c) Where his kingdom is.
(d) Why he is on earth.
4. What is lowered in front of Judas?
(a) A gun.
(b) The Jesus Christ Superstar sign.
(c) A noose.
(d) An airplane.
5. What appears on a big projection screen?
(a) The disciples.
(b) Mary Magdalene singing.
(d) The crucifixion.
6. What does the council refuse to do?
(a) Throw Judas out.
(b) Listen to Judas.
(c) Stop Judas.
(d) Allow Judas to hurt Jesus.
7. When does Jesus want the disciples to remember him?
(a) When they sleep.
(b) When they talk.
(c) When they eat and drink.
(d) When they pray.
8. How does a soldier reply when Pontius Pilate asks who the unfortunate prisoner is?
(a) He is God.
(b) He is a heretic.
(c) He is a crazy man.
(d) He is Christ, King of the Jews.
9. Who does the mob say is their king?
10. What does Judas begin to do?
(b) Throw chairs.
11. How is the front door shaped?
(a) Like an ear.
(b) Like an eye.
(c) Like a heart.
(d) Like a giant lighted mouth.
12. How do the disciples appear at the thought of eating and drinking Jesus' body and blood?
(a) Excited and thrilled.
(b) Surprised and unsure.
(c) Angry and shocked.
(d) Disgusted and appalled.
13. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) They like wine.
(b) Water can not be consumed.
(c) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
(d) They are thirsty.
14. What does Annas not understand about Judas?
(a) Why is does not love Jesus.
(b) Why he turned in Jesus.
(c) Why he does not feel remorse.
(d) Why he is filled with remorse.
15. What does Peter say about Jesus?
(a) He is not sure if he is the Messiah.
(b) He is sorry for denying him.
(c) He no longer trusts him.
(d) He has gone too far to get his message across.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jesus now?
2. Why does Pilate become angry?
3. How many more times is Peter accused?
4. How does Caiaphas reply?
5. How has Jesus' costume changed from the beginning?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)