|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) Water can not be consumed.
(b) They are thirsty.
(c) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
(d) They like wine.
2. What does Annas not understand about Judas?
(a) Why he does not feel remorse.
(b) Why he is filled with remorse.
(c) Why is does not love Jesus.
(d) Why he turned in Jesus.
3. To what does the scene return?
(a) The disciples in the hallway.
(b) Herod's castle.
(c) Pilate's office.
(d) The prison.
4. What else is not clear regarding the council and Jesus?
(a) Why they cannot keep up with Jesus' whereabouts.
(b) Why they want him.
(c) If they like him.
(d) If they want to hurt him.
5. Where is Jesus taken?
(a) To Jerusalem.
(b) To Herod's castle.
(c) To Herod's office.
(d) To Bethlehem.
6. Who has Judas returned to be with?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(d) The Council.
7. Before whom is Jesus once again brought?
(a) Pontius Pilate.
(c) King Herod.
8. Why does Pilate become angry?
(a) When Jesus yells at him.
(b) When Jesus will not answer his questions.
(c) When Jesus tries to convert him.
(d) When Jesus hugs him.
9. What does Pilate notice about Jesus?
(a) He is shy.
(b) He is crazy.
(c) He is quiet.
(d) He is a small person.
10. How does Peter reply?
(a) He does not love Jesus.
(b) He does not want to be killed.
(c) He is not okay.
(d) He will try to save Jesus.
11. As Jesus leaves, who gathers around him?
(a) A black-dressed crowd.
(c) His disciples.
(d) The Council.
12. Of what does a woman poised next to a fire accuse Peter?
(a) Being Jesus.
(b) Being with Jesus.
(c) Being mean.
(d) Being a Jew.
13. What does Jesus want to know about his reward?
(a) When he will receive it.
(b) If his disciples will also be rewarded.
(c) What his reward will be.
(d) If he can exchange it.
14. Who is at Jesus' left at the table?
15. What does Judas do?
(a) He takes a nap.
(b) He reads a book.
(c) He drinks a beer.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary Magdalene doing?
2. Why does Pontius Pilate decide that Jesus' fate should be determined by Herod?
3. How is Jesus now dressed?
4. Who else has Judas returned to be with?
5. What is lowered in front of Judas?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)