|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Jesus' build.
(a) He is tall, dark, and handsome.
(b) He is slight with long brown, curly hair.
(c) He is tall and strong.
(d) He is slight with long, dark, straight hair.
2. How are these people, including Judas, dressed?
(a) All in white.
(b) In suits.
(c) In comfortable clothing.
(d) All in black.
3. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
4. Where do they sit?
(a) On long benches.
(b) They sit around an elongated table, illuminated by stripes along the edges and circles in the center.
(c) At a round table.
(d) On the floor.
5. How does this make Mary feel?
6. What is a cross design made up of?
(a) Wood and thorns.
(b) Three lines of light bulbs horizontally and vertically.
(c) Two metal I-beams.
(d) Two pieces of wood.
7. What does this cross do?
(a) It is laying on the ground.
(b) It stands in the corner.
(c) It lights up on the back wall.
(d) It hangs above the audience.
8. What causes Mary Magdalene to slap Judas?
(a) When he calls her a prostitute.
(b) When he grabs her.
(c) When he nuzzles her.
(d) When he slaps her first.
9. About what does Pilate dream?
(a) Thousands of millions of people were cheering his name.
(b) Hundreds of people are calling his wife's name.
(c) His family is laughing and dancing.
(d) Thousands of millions of people were crying.
10. How is Jesus dressed?
(a) In white and black.
(b) In all black.
(c) In a white gauze top and beige pants.
(d) In jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt.
11. Describe the warrior that enters.
(a) Clad as Roman soldier.
(b) Clad head to toe in black armor.
(c) Clad in Army fatigues.
(d) Clad in a storm trooper costume.
12. What does Jesus say one has to do to conquer death?
(a) You only have to die.
(b) You have to pray to God.
(c) You have to believe in Him.
(d) You have to suffer.
13. What is Judas feeling?
(a) He does not want to die.
(b) He wants to help Jesus.
(c) He is not sure how he feels.
(d) He want what God wants.
14. From what does the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate awaken?
(a) An afternoon nap.
(b) A bad dream.
(c) A pleasant dream.
(d) A deep sleep.
15. More of Jesus' followers enter, and what does Judas want them all to do?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Be quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
2. How are they all dressed?
3. What does Jesus remind the disciples?
4. What do a dancer and the warrior enter and do?
5. What does Judas call Mary Magdalene?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)