|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are they watching?
(a) The disciples preaching for Jesus.
(b) The crowd following Jesus through the streets on television screens.
(c) A movie about the history of Judaism.
(d) Judas sneaking away from Jesus.
2. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
(a) More dancers.
(c) More soldiers.
3. How does this make Mary feel?
4. By whom is Jesus surrounded?
5. What does this cross do?
(a) It hangs above the audience.
(b) It lights up on the back wall.
(c) It stands in the corner.
(d) It is laying on the ground.
6. Who, all dressed in gray or a very drab green, approach Jesus from everywhere asking to be healed?
(a) The homeless.
(b) The poor.
(c) The hungry.
(d) The sick.
7. How are Jesus and Judas left to confront each other with their eyes?
(a) Mary leaves.
(b) Mary falls asleep.
(c) Peter leaves.
(d) All the disciples leave.
8. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
(a) He is glad to have help taking care of Jesus.
(b) Jesus needs someone to help him relax.
(c) She always getting in the way of Judas and Jesus.
(d) The authorities need only a small excuse to arrest all of them
9. Who does Jesus first confront?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A money changer at the front iron gates.
10. What does Judas think about Jesus' followers?
(a) They are insane.
(b) They are too busy loitering.
(c) They are out of his control.
(d) They adore Jesus.
11. What does Simon Zealotes give out?
12. How does Pilate feel about this dream?
(b) Visibly upset.
13. What do Jesus' disciples enter and pass out?
(d) New Testaments.
14. What does Jesus say one has to do to conquer death?
(a) You have to suffer.
(b) You have to believe in Him.
(c) You only have to die.
(d) You have to pray to God.
15. About what does Pilate dream?
(a) Hundreds of people are calling his wife's name.
(b) His family is laughing and dancing.
(c) Thousands of millions of people were cheering his name.
(d) Thousands of millions of people were crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judas try to weasel out of what he has planned?
2. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
3. How does Judas look at Jesus regarding his followers?
4. How are these people, including Judas, dressed?
5. How does the audience find Judas?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)