|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would all of the disciples have looked?
2. What do a dancer and the warrior enter and do?
(b) Run around spraying paint to create graffiti.
(c) Arrest the African American male.
3. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
(a) As shallow, thick and slow men.
(b) As rude, smart-mouthed men.
(c) As shy, quiet men.
(d) As annoying, complaining men.
4. Describe Pilate's bed.
(a) It is large with a purple coverlet.
(b) It is large with a red blanket.
(c) It is large with a gold quilt.
(d) It is large with a blue comforter.
5. What else can be seen adorning the pillars?
(d) Many guns.
6. What does Judas think about Jesus' followers?
(a) They are insane.
(b) They are out of his control.
(c) They are too busy loitering.
(d) They adore Jesus.
7. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
(a) She always getting in the way of Judas and Jesus.
(b) He is glad to have help taking care of Jesus.
(c) Jesus needs someone to help him relax.
(d) The authorities need only a small excuse to arrest all of them
8. What do they all want to know?
(a) When they ride into Jerusalem.
(b) When they can go home.
(c) When Jesus will become King.
(d) When this will all be over.
9. What does Judas grab out of Mary's hands?
(a) A towel.
(b) A brush.
(c) A jar of ointment.
(d) A mirror.
10. What does this cross do?
(a) It lights up on the back wall.
(b) It hangs above the audience.
(c) It is laying on the ground.
(d) It stands in the corner.
11. How does this make Mary feel?
12. Where is Judas?
(a) Behind a pillar.
(b) Next to Jesus.
(c) Off stage.
(d) In his room.
13. How is he showing his feelings?
(a) Through a soliloquy.
(b) Through a voice-over.
(c) Through a dialogue with Jesus.
(d) Through his actions and facial expressions.
14. Describe Jesus' build.
(a) He is slight with long brown, curly hair.
(b) He is slight with long, dark, straight hair.
(c) He is tall, dark, and handsome.
(d) He is tall and strong.
15. By whom is Jesus surrounded?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the council offer to pay Judas for telling them where to find Jesus on Thursday?
2. How does Judas try to weasel out of what he has planned?
3. What are they watching?
4. What does Simon want to do?
5. What does Jesus remind the disciples?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)