|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is it?
(a) A Friday night two days before Yom Kippur.
(b) A Friday night and the Rash Hashana.
(c) A Friday night five days before Chanukah.
(d) A Friday night six days before the Jewish celebration of Passover.
2. What does this cross do?
(a) It hangs above the audience.
(b) It is laying on the ground.
(c) It lights up on the back wall.
(d) It stands in the corner.
3. Describe Jesus' build.
(a) He is tall and strong.
(b) He is slight with long, dark, straight hair.
(c) He is tall, dark, and handsome.
(d) He is slight with long brown, curly hair.
4. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) His family.
(b) The Roman soldiers standing outside the city.
(c) Jesus' safety.
(d) What the followers will do when they find out Jesus is not the new King of the Hebrews and that he does not intend to overthrow the Roman Empire.
5. More of Jesus' followers enter, and what does Judas want them all to do?
(a) Be quiet.
(d) Take a nap.
6. What do Jesus' multitude of followers, including children, sing?
(a) This little light of mine.
(d) We love Jesus.
7. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
(a) What he is doing with his disciples and followers.
(b) The controversial teachings of Jesus and what he had said about the overthrowing.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) Who he is.
8. How does Judas look at Jesus regarding his followers?
(a) With a look of hatred.
(b) With a look indicating that he knew this was a bad idea.
(c) With a look of jealousy.
(d) With a look of pride.
9. What does Judas say about Mary's presence?
(a) It is annoying.
(b) It does not help Jesus' image.
(c) She is enormously helpful.
(d) It is very useful.
10. Why do the people in his dream act this way?
(a) They are enjoying their vacation in Egypt.
(b) They love and adore him.
(c) They are searching for his missing wife.
(d) They blame him for the death of a Galilean.
11. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
(a) As rude, smart-mouthed men.
(b) As shy, quiet men.
(c) As shallow, thick and slow men.
(d) As annoying, complaining men.
12. How does Jesus reply to these two men?
(a) If the crowd were quiet, "the rocks and stones themselves would start to sing."
(b) Pontius Pilate is on my side.
(c) Where are you going?
(d) I am so glad you have decided to join us.
13. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A dark suit.
(b) A long robe and sandals.
(c) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
(d) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
14. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
15. Who is the first to enter?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What then illuminates the space?
2. What does Jesus remind the disciples?
3. What do Jesus' disciples enter and pass out?
4. How does Jesus appear as he sinks to the floor?
5. Where do they sit?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)