|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
(a) Where he is from.
(b) Who he is.
(c) What he is doing with his disciples and followers.
(d) The controversial teachings of Jesus and what he had said about the overthrowing.
2. How is Jesus dressed?
(a) In a white gauze top and beige pants.
(b) In all black.
(c) In white and black.
(d) In jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt.
3. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
(a) She organizes the revolution.
(b) She makes his meals.
(c) She massages his shoulders.
(d) She cleans the home where he is staying.
4. From what does the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate awaken?
(a) A deep sleep.
(b) A bad dream.
(c) An afternoon nap.
(d) A pleasant dream.
5. More of Jesus' followers enter, and what does Judas want them all to do?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Be quiet.
6. What are they watching?
(a) Judas sneaking away from Jesus.
(b) A movie about the history of Judaism.
(c) The disciples preaching for Jesus.
(d) The crowd following Jesus through the streets on television screens.
7. What day is it?
(a) A Friday night and the Rash Hashana.
(b) A Friday night two days before Yom Kippur.
(c) A Friday night six days before the Jewish celebration of Passover.
(d) A Friday night five days before Chanukah.
8. What does Jesus remind the disciples?
(a) To remember why they are here.
(b) To continue passing out guns.
(c) To appreciate him while he is here.
(d) To keep an eye on Judas.
9. What does this cross do?
(a) It stands in the corner.
(b) It hangs above the audience.
(c) It lights up on the back wall.
(d) It is laying on the ground.
10. Where does Simon climb?
(a) To the audience's balcony.
(b) To the cat walk.
(c) To the third level.
(d) To the second level.
11. How does this make Mary feel?
12. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
(b) A dark suit.
(c) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
(d) A long robe and sandals.
13. Who, all dressed in gray or a very drab green, approach Jesus from everywhere asking to be healed?
(a) The homeless.
(b) The poor.
(c) The sick.
(d) The hungry.
14. What is Judas feeling?
(a) He wants to help Jesus.
(b) He want what God wants.
(c) He is not sure how he feels.
(d) He does not want to die.
15. What does Jesus say one has to do to conquer death?
(a) You have to pray to God.
(b) You have to believe in Him.
(c) You only have to die.
(d) You have to suffer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judas look at Jesus regarding his followers?
2. Describe Pilate's bed.
3. Judas tells Mary and Jesus that the 300 silver pieces the ointment cost should have been used to _______________ instead of being wasted on Jesus' hair and feet.
4. Where do they sit?
5. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)