|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judas grab out of Mary's hands?
(a) A jar of ointment.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A towel.
(d) A brush.
2. What does Jesus remind the disciples?
(a) To keep an eye on Judas.
(b) To appreciate him while he is here.
(c) To remember why they are here.
(d) To continue passing out guns.
3. Where does Judas exit and run?
(a) To Pontius Pilate.
(b) To his home.
(c) To the graffiti wall.
(d) To the council.
4. How does Judas look at Jesus regarding his followers?
(a) With a look of pride.
(b) With a look of jealousy.
(c) With a look of hatred.
(d) With a look indicating that he knew this was a bad idea.
5. What does Simon want to do?
(a) Stop Jesus from leading his 50,000 followers in an armed revolution against Rome.
(b) Lead Jesus' 50,000 followers in an armed revolution against Rome.
(c) Move on to another city.
(d) Go home.
6. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) Himself and his life as well as the future of Jesus' followers.
(b) His family.
(c) Jesus' whereabouts.
(d) All of Jesus' followers.
7. What does Judas think about Jesus' followers?
(a) They are too busy loitering.
(b) They are insane.
(c) They are out of his control.
(d) They adore Jesus.
8. What is Mary doing when Judas enters?
(a) Kissing Jesus on the side of his mouth.
(b) Lying next to Jesus.
9. As Jesus is held up by his followers, what do Caiaphas and Annas do?
(a) They run off the stage.
(b) They rush to him and join the crowd.
(c) They go searching for Pontius Pilate.
(d) They appear on the second level and ask Jesus to disperse the crowd.
10. Describe Mary Magdalene.
(a) She is an attractive African American woman.
(b) She is an unattractive woman.
(c) She is a large and outgoing Caucasian woman.
(d) She is a shy, quiet Asian woman.
11. How does Mary Magdalene try to soothe Jesus' cares?
(a) By dancing for him.
(b) By playing a musical instrument for him.
(c) By whispering to him.
(d) By singing to him.
12. With what does he sleep?
(a) His wife.
(b) A favorite blanket.
(c) A teddybear.
(d) A golden crown and a visored helmet.
13. Who does Jesus see suspended above him in a cage?
(a) Three scantily-clad female dancers.
(b) Two criminals.
(c) Two scantily-clad female dancers.
(d) Three criminals.
14. What is a cross design made up of?
(a) Wood and thorns.
(b) Two metal I-beams.
(c) Two pieces of wood.
(d) Three lines of light bulbs horizontally and vertically.
15. What can Jesus not do?
(a) Understand the Council.
(b) Stop the adoration of the crowd.
(c) Get the crowd to follow him.
(d) Forgive Judas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
2. What else does Judas want them to do?
3. What does Judas say about Mary's presence?
4. What does Judas want to strip?
5. What causes Mary Magdalene to slap Judas?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)