|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this cross do?
(a) It lights up on the back wall.
(b) It stands in the corner.
(c) It hangs above the audience.
(d) It is laying on the ground.
2. What does Judas grab out of Mary's hands?
(a) A towel.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A brush.
(d) A jar of ointment.
3. What else can be seen adorning the pillars?
(b) Many guns.
4. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
5. What day is it?
(a) A Friday night six days before the Jewish celebration of Passover.
(b) A Friday night two days before Yom Kippur.
(c) A Friday night five days before Chanukah.
(d) A Friday night and the Rash Hashana.
6. How does Jesus respond to Judas?
(a) They do not need more food.
(b) They do not need more clothes.
(c) They do not have the money to save all the poor people, and there will always be more.
(d) The followers will take care of themselves.
7. Who does Jesus see suspended above him in a cage?
(a) Two criminals.
(b) Three criminals.
(c) Two scantily-clad female dancers.
(d) Three scantily-clad female dancers.
8. What are they watching?
(a) The crowd following Jesus through the streets on television screens.
(b) Judas sneaking away from Jesus.
(c) The disciples preaching for Jesus.
(d) A movie about the history of Judaism.
9. How are they all dressed?
(a) In white.
(b) In jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) In black.
(d) In a long black robe.
10. What happens to Jesus at the end of the scene?
(a) He is helping the needy.
(b) He is crying.
(c) He is running off the stage.
(d) He is being physically crushed and his power drained.
11. What is overwhelming?
(a) The sights and smells.
(b) The shouts of praise and adoration for Jesus.
(c) The amounts of graffiti.
(d) The number of trash cans.
12. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
(b) More soldiers.
(c) More dancers.
13. Describe Mary Magdalene.
(a) She is an unattractive woman.
(b) She is a large and outgoing Caucasian woman.
(c) She is a shy, quiet Asian woman.
(d) She is an attractive African American woman.
14. What is Judas feeling?
(a) He want what God wants.
(b) He is not sure how he feels.
(c) He wants to help Jesus.
(d) He does not want to die.
15. How does Pilate feel about this dream?
(a) Visibly upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
2. Who follows the disciples?
3. By whom is Jesus surrounded?
4. What are the dancers continually doing?
5. Why do the heavily-armored Roman troops and Annas appear on the main stage?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)