|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Mary Magdalene.
(a) She is an attractive African American woman.
(b) She is a large and outgoing Caucasian woman.
(c) She is a shy, quiet Asian woman.
(d) She is an unattractive woman.
2. How is he showing his feelings?
(a) Through a soliloquy.
(b) Through a dialogue with Jesus.
(c) Through his actions and facial expressions.
(d) Through a voice-over.
3. What does the council offer to pay Judas for telling them where to find Jesus on Thursday?
(a) In food.
(b) In political gain.
(c) In popularity.
(d) In silver.
4. Describe the warrior that enters.
(a) Clad in a storm trooper costume.
(b) Clad in Army fatigues.
(c) Clad as Roman soldier.
(d) Clad head to toe in black armor.
5. With what does he sleep?
(a) His wife.
(b) A teddybear.
(c) A favorite blanket.
(d) A golden crown and a visored helmet.
6. How do the men respond to Jesus?
(a) Judas denies this, but the other disciples do not.
(b) They deny this.
(c) Judas does not deny this, but the other disciples do.
(d) They do not deny this.
7. What do Jesus' multitude of followers, including children, sing?
(b) We love Jesus.
(d) This little light of mine.
8. Judas tells Mary and Jesus that the 300 silver pieces the ointment cost should have been used to _______________ instead of being wasted on Jesus' hair and feet.
(a) Buy food for the disciples.
(b) Buy new clothes.
(c) Help the poor.
(d) Feed the followers.
9. How are Jesus and Judas left to confront each other with their eyes?
(a) Peter leaves.
(b) All the disciples leave.
(c) Mary leaves.
(d) Mary falls asleep.
10. Describe Jesus' build.
(a) He is slight with long brown, curly hair.
(b) He is slight with long, dark, straight hair.
(c) He is tall, dark, and handsome.
(d) He is tall and strong.
11. Who, all dressed in gray or a very drab green, approach Jesus from everywhere asking to be healed?
(a) The homeless.
(b) The poor.
(c) The hungry.
(d) The sick.
12. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) The Roman soldiers standing outside the city.
(b) His family.
(c) Jesus' safety.
(d) What the followers will do when they find out Jesus is not the new King of the Hebrews and that he does not intend to overthrow the Roman Empire.
13. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
14. What else do they want to know?
(a) When Jesus will become King.
(b) When the revolution starts.
(c) When this will all be over.
(d) When they can go home.
15. Who follows the disciples?
(a) Jesus' family.
(b) The crowd.
(c) Mary Magdalene and other women.
(d) Their wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
2. What else does Judas want them to do?
3. What is Judas feeling?
4. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
5. What are the dancers continually doing?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)