Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
(a) The controversial teachings of Jesus and what he had said about the overthrowing.
(b) Who he is.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) What he is doing with his disciples and followers.
2. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Quiet his now-armed followers.
(b) Organize his folloers.
(c) Find his followers.
(d) Rally his followers.
3. What does the council offer to pay Judas for telling them where to find Jesus on Thursday?
(a) In silver.
(b) In food.
(c) In popularity.
(d) In political gain.
4. Who does Jesus see suspended above him in a cage?
(a) Three criminals.
(b) Two scantily-clad female dancers.
(c) Two criminals.
(d) Three scantily-clad female dancers.
5. What does Judas call Mary Magdalene?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A thief.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His sister.
6. Describe Jesus' build.
(a) He is tall and strong.
(b) He is slight with long, dark, straight hair.
(c) He is slight with long brown, curly hair.
(d) He is tall, dark, and handsome.
7. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
(a) She organizes the revolution.
(b) She makes his meals.
(c) She massages his shoulders.
(d) She cleans the home where he is staying.
8. What are they watching?
(a) The crowd following Jesus through the streets on television screens.
(b) A movie about the history of Judaism.
(c) The disciples preaching for Jesus.
(d) Judas sneaking away from Jesus.
9. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
(a) Men are more trustworthy.
(b) Men were the authority figures during his lifetime.
(c) No women were willing to be disciples.
(d) Men are stronger than women.
10. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
(a) As annoying, complaining men.
(b) As rude, smart-mouthed men.
(c) As shy, quiet men.
(d) As shallow, thick and slow men.
11. More of Jesus' followers enter, and what does Judas want them all to do?
(a) Be quiet.
(b) Take a nap.
12. How does Pilate feel about this dream?
(a) Visibly upset.
13. What does Jesus bemoan?
(a) His loss of followers.
(b) His lack of a home.
(c) His disciples' lack of understanding.
(d) His eventual death.
14. Why do the heavily-armored Roman troops and Annas appear on the main stage?
(a) To find Jesus.
(b) To disburse the crowd.
(c) To rally the crowd.
(d) To organize the crowd.
15. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
(b) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
(c) A dark suit.
(d) A long robe and sandals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would all of the disciples have looked?
2. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
3. What can Jesus not do?
4. What then illuminates the space?
5. Describe the set at the beginning of the first scene.
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)