|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jesus dressed?
(a) In all black.
(b) In jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt.
(c) In a white gauze top and beige pants.
(d) In white and black.
2. How is Jesus allowed to be seen?
(a) As God.
(b) As very human and self-centered.
(c) Only in the dark.
(d) In front of a large crowd.
3. Who does Jesus first confront?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A money changer at the front iron gates.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A beggar.
4. How does Judas try to weasel out of what he has planned?
(a) By telling them Jesus is a heretic and a liar.
(b) By trying to bribe the council.
(c) By saying he did not come here for himself, but because Jesus cannot control his followers.
(d) By crying to the council.
5. By whom is Jesus surrounded?
6. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
(a) She always getting in the way of Judas and Jesus.
(b) Jesus needs someone to help him relax.
(c) The authorities need only a small excuse to arrest all of them
(d) He is glad to have help taking care of Jesus.
7. What does Judas think about Jesus' followers?
(a) They are too busy loitering.
(b) They are insane.
(c) They are out of his control.
(d) They adore Jesus.
8. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
(a) As shallow, thick and slow men.
(b) As annoying, complaining men.
(c) As shy, quiet men.
(d) As rude, smart-mouthed men.
9. What does Jesus say one has to do to conquer death?
(a) You have to suffer.
(b) You have to believe in Him.
(c) You have to pray to God.
(d) You only have to die.
10. What are they watching?
(a) The crowd following Jesus through the streets on television screens.
(b) Judas sneaking away from Jesus.
(c) A movie about the history of Judaism.
(d) The disciples preaching for Jesus.
11. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
(a) She massages his shoulders.
(b) She organizes the revolution.
(c) She makes his meals.
(d) She cleans the home where he is staying.
12. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Quiet his now-armed followers.
(b) Find his followers.
(c) Rally his followers.
(d) Organize his folloers.
13. How would all of the disciples have looked?
14. Judas tells Mary and Jesus that the 300 silver pieces the ointment cost should have been used to _______________ instead of being wasted on Jesus' hair and feet.
(a) Buy new clothes.
(b) Feed the followers.
(c) Help the poor.
(d) Buy food for the disciples.
15. What does Simon Zealotes give out?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are these people, including Judas, dressed?
2. What is Mary doing when Judas enters?
3. Describe the set at the beginning of the first scene.
4. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
5. As Jesus is held up by his followers, what do Caiaphas and Annas do?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)