|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
(a) Who he is.
(b) What he is doing with his disciples and followers.
(c) The controversial teachings of Jesus and what he had said about the overthrowing.
(d) Where he is from.
2. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A dark suit.
(b) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
(c) A long robe and sandals.
(d) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
3. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Find his followers.
(b) Rally his followers.
(c) Organize his folloers.
(d) Quiet his now-armed followers.
4. What does Judas try to get Jesus to do?
(a) Listen to him.
(b) Go home.
(c) Take a nap.
5. Who follows the disciples?
(a) Mary Magdalene and other women.
(b) Jesus' family.
(c) The crowd.
(d) Their wives.
6. What does Judas want to strip?
(a) The "myth from the man" and see where they all will be.
(b) The "guns from the soldiers" to end the rebellion.
(c) The "the fairytale from their minds" and realize Jesus is just a man.
(d) The "graffiti from the wall" and go home.
7. What do Jesus' disciples enter and pass out?
(c) New Testaments.
8. What is a cross design made up of?
(a) Three lines of light bulbs horizontally and vertically.
(b) Wood and thorns.
(c) Two pieces of wood.
(d) Two metal I-beams.
9. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
(b) More dancers.
(c) More soldiers.
10. From what does the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate awaken?
(a) A bad dream.
(b) A pleasant dream.
(c) An afternoon nap.
(d) A deep sleep.
11. How do the men respond to Jesus?
(a) They do not deny this.
(b) They deny this.
(c) Judas does not deny this, but the other disciples do.
(d) Judas denies this, but the other disciples do not.
12. Where is the group?
(a) At Bethlehem.
(b) At Capernicum.
(c) In Galilea.
(d) At Bethany.
13. How does Jesus respond to Judas?
(a) They do not need more clothes.
(b) They do not have the money to save all the poor people, and there will always be more.
(c) The followers will take care of themselves.
(d) They do not need more food.
14. What are the dancers continually doing?
(a) Running up to Jesus.
(b) Spinning in circles.
(c) Climbing up and down the hand-holds on the pillars.
(d) Skipping around the stage.
15. How is Jesus dressed?
(a) In jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt.
(b) In all black.
(c) In a white gauze top and beige pants.
(d) In white and black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what are there also many?
2. Describe Pilate's bed.
3. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
4. How does the audience find Judas?
5. How is Jesus allowed to be seen?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)