|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judas grab out of Mary's hands?
(a) A jar of ointment.
(b) A towel.
(c) A brush.
(d) A mirror.
2. Describe Jesus' build.
(a) He is slight with long brown, curly hair.
(b) He is tall and strong.
(c) He is tall, dark, and handsome.
(d) He is slight with long, dark, straight hair.
3. Describe the disciples who enter.
(a) They are all males of various races and dressed very conservatively.
(b) They are all males of Jewish descent and most with spiked or dyed hair.
(c) They are all males of various races and most with spiked or dyed hair.
(d) They are all males of Jewish descent and dressed conservatively.
4. What does Judas say about Mary's presence?
(a) It is very useful.
(b) She is enormously helpful.
(c) It does not help Jesus' image.
(d) It is annoying.
5. How does this make Mary feel?
6. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Find his followers.
(b) Rally his followers.
(c) Organize his folloers.
(d) Quiet his now-armed followers.
7. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) All of Jesus' followers.
(b) Jesus' whereabouts.
(c) His family.
(d) Himself and his life as well as the future of Jesus' followers.
8. How does Jesus reply to these two men?
(a) Where are you going?
(b) Pontius Pilate is on my side.
(c) I am so glad you have decided to join us.
(d) If the crowd were quiet, "the rocks and stones themselves would start to sing."
9. What causes Mary Magdalene to slap Judas?
(a) When he grabs her.
(b) When he calls her a prostitute.
(c) When he nuzzles her.
(d) When he slaps her first.
10. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
(b) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
(c) A long robe and sandals.
(d) A dark suit.
11. How does Mary Magdalene try to soothe Jesus' cares?
(a) By whispering to him.
(b) By singing to him.
(c) By dancing for him.
(d) By playing a musical instrument for him.
12. What does Jesus remind the disciples?
(a) To appreciate him while he is here.
(b) To keep an eye on Judas.
(c) To remember why they are here.
(d) To continue passing out guns.
13. What happens to Jesus at the end of the scene?
(a) He is running off the stage.
(b) He is helping the needy.
(c) He is crying.
(d) He is being physically crushed and his power drained.
14. Who is meeting in a darkened room fenced by high windows with bars across them?
(a) The disciples.
(b) Jesus and God.
(c) The followers.
(d) The Council of Jewish Priests.
15. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
(a) Called a meeting to discuss the revolution.
(b) Stayed in the previous town and organized his followers.
(c) Held a religious service by the lake.
(d) Stayed in Nazareth and been a carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Mary Magdalene.
2. What does Jesus bemoan?
3. What is Mary doing when Judas enters?
4. How does Judas try to weasel out of what he has planned?
5. Of what are there also many?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)