|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Mary not resolve?
(a) Her desire to run away.
(b) Her inner conflict between Jesus as God.
(c) Her love for Jesus.
(d) Her need for Jesus.
2. What song does Mary reprise?
(a) "Are you alright?"
(b) "I Don't Know How to Love Him."
(c) "Nothing Will Ever Be Right."
(d) "Everything's Alright."
3. What does Judas believe Jesus should have done?
(a) Stayed in Nazareth and been a carpenter.
(b) Called a meeting to discuss the revolution.
(c) Stayed in the previous town and organized his followers.
(d) Held a religious service by the lake.
4. How does Judas look at Jesus regarding his followers?
(a) With a look of hatred.
(b) With a look of pride.
(c) With a look of jealousy.
(d) With a look indicating that he knew this was a bad idea.
5. Describe Mary Magdalene.
(a) She is a large and outgoing Caucasian woman.
(b) She is a shy, quiet Asian woman.
(c) She is an unattractive woman.
(d) She is an attractive African American woman.
6. How is Jesus allowed to be seen?
(a) Only in the dark.
(b) As very human and self-centered.
(c) In front of a large crowd.
(d) As God.
7. What do Jesus' disciples enter and pass out?
(c) New Testaments.
8. Back with his disciples and Mary Magdalene, what is Jesus trying to do?
9. What else can be seen adorning the pillars?
(d) Many guns.
10. Why do the people in his dream act this way?
(a) They are searching for his missing wife.
(b) They are enjoying their vacation in Egypt.
(c) They blame him for the death of a Galilean.
(d) They love and adore him.
11. How does Mary Magdalene try to soothe Jesus' cares?
(a) By whispering to him.
(b) By playing a musical instrument for him.
(c) By singing to him.
(d) By dancing for him.
12. Who does Jesus see suspended above him in a cage?
(a) Two criminals.
(b) Three scantily-clad female dancers.
(c) Three criminals.
(d) Two scantily-clad female dancers.
13. What does Judas say about this movement?
(a) Jesus started it as a man and it has turned into a revolution that has "gone sour."
(b) Jesus has been selfish and only enjoys the attention from his followers.
(c) Jesus does not know what he is doing.
(d) It was a distaster from the start and can only end in chaos.
14. What does Judas call Mary Magdalene?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His sister.
(c) A thief.
(d) A prostitute.
15. Why is there a racial mixture in the rock opera?
(a) It was updated by the writers to be politically correct for the 1960's.
(b) The writers wanted to give more performers an opportunity to be in the show.
(c) Jesus' disciples were of many different races.
(d) The writers wanted to show the various cultures in existence.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate awaken?
2. Who does Jesus first confront?
3. What does Judas think about Jesus' followers?
4. What else does Judas want them to do?
5. What do a dancer and the warrior enter and do?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)