|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Judas?
(a) Behind a pillar.
(b) Off stage.
(c) Next to Jesus.
(d) In his room.
2. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
(a) Men are more trustworthy.
(b) Men are stronger than women.
(c) No women were willing to be disciples.
(d) Men were the authority figures during his lifetime.
3. Who does Jesus first confront?
(a) A beggar.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A money changer at the front iron gates.
4. What does this cross do?
(a) It stands in the corner.
(b) It lights up on the back wall.
(c) It hangs above the audience.
(d) It is laying on the ground.
5. What does Mary sing as Jesus is sleeping on a mat on the floor?
(a) "Are You Alright?"
(b) "I Don't Know How to Love Him."
(c) "Everything's Alright.:"
(d) "Nothing Will Ever Be Right."
6. What then illuminates the space?
(d) The title of the opera, Jesus Christ Superstar.
7. What does Judas say about Mary's presence?
(a) It is annoying.
(b) She is enormously helpful.
(c) It is very useful.
(d) It does not help Jesus' image.
8. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
(a) As annoying, complaining men.
(b) As shy, quiet men.
(c) As shallow, thick and slow men.
(d) As rude, smart-mouthed men.
9. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
(a) She organizes the revolution.
(b) She cleans the home where he is staying.
(c) She massages his shoulders.
(d) She makes his meals.
10. How is he showing his feelings?
(a) Through his actions and facial expressions.
(b) Through a soliloquy.
(c) Through a voice-over.
(d) Through a dialogue with Jesus.
11. Of what are there also many?
(c) Slot machines.
12. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
(b) More dancers.
(d) More soldiers.
13. How does Mary Magdalene try to soothe Jesus' cares?
(a) By whispering to him.
(b) By singing to him.
(c) By dancing for him.
(d) By playing a musical instrument for him.
14. What is Mary doing when Judas enters?
(c) Lying next to Jesus.
(d) Kissing Jesus on the side of his mouth.
15. With what does he sleep?
(a) A golden crown and a visored helmet.
(b) His wife.
(c) A teddybear.
(d) A favorite blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judas think about Jesus' followers?
2. Where is the group?
3. Who is the first to enter?
4. What does Jesus wear?
5. How are Jesus and Judas left to confront each other with their eyes?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)