|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pilate feel about this dream?
(b) Visibly upset.
2. About what does Pilate dream?
(a) His family is laughing and dancing.
(b) Thousands of millions of people were crying.
(c) Hundreds of people are calling his wife's name.
(d) Thousands of millions of people were cheering his name.
3. How are Jesus and Judas left to confront each other with their eyes?
(a) All the disciples leave.
(b) Mary leaves.
(c) Peter leaves.
(d) Mary falls asleep.
4. How are these people, including Judas, dressed?
(a) All in white.
(b) In comfortable clothing.
(c) In suits.
(d) All in black.
5. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
(a) She always getting in the way of Judas and Jesus.
(b) He is glad to have help taking care of Jesus.
(c) The authorities need only a small excuse to arrest all of them
(d) Jesus needs someone to help him relax.
6. Describe Jesus' build.
(a) He is tall, dark, and handsome.
(b) He is tall and strong.
(c) He is slight with long, dark, straight hair.
(d) He is slight with long brown, curly hair.
7. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
(a) More dancers.
(d) More soldiers.
8. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
9. What is a cross design made up of?
(a) Two metal I-beams.
(b) Wood and thorns.
(c) Two pieces of wood.
(d) Three lines of light bulbs horizontally and vertically.
10. What do Jesus' multitude of followers, including children, sing?
(a) We love Jesus.
(c) This little light of mine.
11. How does Jesus respond to Judas?
(a) The followers will take care of themselves.
(b) They do not need more clothes.
(c) They do not have the money to save all the poor people, and there will always be more.
(d) They do not need more food.
12. By whom is Jesus surrounded?
13. How is Jesus dressed?
(a) In white and black.
(b) In all black.
(c) In a white gauze top and beige pants.
(d) In jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt.
14. How would all of the disciples have looked?
15. Where is Judas?
(a) Off stage.
(b) Behind a pillar.
(c) In his room.
(d) Next to Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
2. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
3. Judas tells Mary and Jesus that the 300 silver pieces the ointment cost should have been used to _______________ instead of being wasted on Jesus' hair and feet.
4. Who is meeting in a darkened room fenced by high windows with bars across them?
5. Why do the people in his dream act this way?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)