|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Mary reprise?
(a) "I Don't Know How to Love Him."
(b) "Everything's Alright."
(c) "Nothing Will Ever Be Right."
(d) "Are you alright?"
2. What do Jesus' disciples enter and pass out?
(b) New Testaments.
3. Who does Jesus see suspended above him in a cage?
(a) Two criminals.
(b) Three criminals.
(c) Three scantily-clad female dancers.
(d) Two scantily-clad female dancers.
4. How does the audience find Judas?
(a) Watching Jesus from the top of a pillar.
(b) Leaning against a wall, shaking his head.
(c) Crying in a corner.
(d) Standing next to Jesus.
5. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
(a) She massages his shoulders.
(b) She makes his meals.
(c) She organizes the revolution.
(d) She cleans the home where he is staying.
6. What are they watching?
(a) A movie about the history of Judaism.
(b) The crowd following Jesus through the streets on television screens.
(c) Judas sneaking away from Jesus.
(d) The disciples preaching for Jesus.
7. What does Mary sing as Jesus is sleeping on a mat on the floor?
(a) "Everything's Alright.:"
(b) "Nothing Will Ever Be Right."
(c) "Are You Alright?"
(d) "I Don't Know How to Love Him."
8. How does Judas look at Jesus regarding his followers?
(a) With a look of pride.
(b) With a look indicating that he knew this was a bad idea.
(c) With a look of jealousy.
(d) With a look of hatred.
9. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) His family.
(b) Jesus' whereabouts.
(c) Himself and his life as well as the future of Jesus' followers.
(d) All of Jesus' followers.
10. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) Jesus' safety.
(b) His family.
(c) What the followers will do when they find out Jesus is not the new King of the Hebrews and that he does not intend to overthrow the Roman Empire.
(d) The Roman soldiers standing outside the city.
11. What else can be seen adorning the pillars?
(c) Many guns.
12. Where does Judas exit and run?
(a) To Pontius Pilate.
(b) To the council.
(c) To the graffiti wall.
(d) To his home.
13. Who is meeting in a darkened room fenced by high windows with bars across them?
(a) The followers.
(b) The disciples.
(c) The Council of Jewish Priests.
(d) Jesus and God.
14. What does Jesus remind the disciples?
(a) To remember why they are here.
(b) To continue passing out guns.
(c) To keep an eye on Judas.
(d) To appreciate him while he is here.
15. Who is the first to enter?
(b) Mary Magdalene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Judas feeling?
2. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
3. How is he showing his feelings?
4. As Jesus is held up by his followers, what do Caiaphas and Annas do?
5. What do they all want to know?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)