|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is never stated regarding Jesus?
(a) The controversial teachings of Jesus and what he had said about the overthrowing.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) Who he is.
(d) What he is doing with his disciples and followers.
2. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
(a) Men are stronger than women.
(b) No women were willing to be disciples.
(c) Men were the authority figures during his lifetime.
(d) Men are more trustworthy.
3. How does this make Mary feel?
4. What are they watching?
(a) The disciples preaching for Jesus.
(b) Judas sneaking away from Jesus.
(c) A movie about the history of Judaism.
(d) The crowd following Jesus through the streets on television screens.
5. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
(b) More dancers.
(c) More soldiers.
6. What does Judas say about this movement?
(a) It was a distaster from the start and can only end in chaos.
(b) Jesus started it as a man and it has turned into a revolution that has "gone sour."
(c) Jesus does not know what he is doing.
(d) Jesus has been selfish and only enjoys the attention from his followers.
7. From what does the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate awaken?
(a) An afternoon nap.
(b) A bad dream.
(c) A deep sleep.
(d) A pleasant dream.
8. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
(a) He is glad to have help taking care of Jesus.
(b) She always getting in the way of Judas and Jesus.
(c) Jesus needs someone to help him relax.
(d) The authorities need only a small excuse to arrest all of them
9. What causes Mary Magdalene to slap Judas?
(a) When he grabs her.
(b) When he nuzzles her.
(c) When he slaps her first.
(d) When he calls her a prostitute.
10. What does Judas grab out of Mary's hands?
(a) A towel.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A brush.
(d) A jar of ointment.
11. How does Judas look at Jesus regarding his followers?
(a) With a look indicating that he knew this was a bad idea.
(b) With a look of pride.
(c) With a look of jealousy.
(d) With a look of hatred.
12. What is Judas feeling?
(a) He is not sure how he feels.
(b) He wants to help Jesus.
(c) He does not want to die.
(d) He want what God wants.
13. Where is Judas?
(a) Next to Jesus.
(b) Off stage.
(c) Behind a pillar.
(d) In his room.
14. What do Jesus' disciples enter and pass out?
(b) New Testaments.
15. How does Jesus appear as he sinks to the floor?
(a) Irritated and annoyed.
(b) Sad and lonely.
(c) Angry and upset.
(d) Tired and dizzy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would all of the disciples have looked?
2. Who, all dressed in gray or a very drab green, approach Jesus from everywhere asking to be healed?
3. What do a dancer and the warrior enter and do?
4. How does Judas try to weasel out of what he has planned?
5. What does Simon Zealotes give out?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)