|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jesus' multitude of followers, including children, sing?
(c) We love Jesus.
(d) This little light of mine.
2. What do a dancer and the warrior enter and do?
(b) Arrest the African American male.
(d) Run around spraying paint to create graffiti.
3. What else can be seen adorning the pillars?
(b) Many guns.
4. Who is meeting in a darkened room fenced by high windows with bars across them?
(a) Jesus and God.
(b) The followers.
(c) The disciples.
(d) The Council of Jewish Priests.
5. What does the council offer to pay Judas for telling them where to find Jesus on Thursday?
(a) In food.
(b) In silver.
(c) In political gain.
(d) In popularity.
6. What can Mary not resolve?
(a) Her inner conflict between Jesus as God.
(b) Her need for Jesus.
(c) Her love for Jesus.
(d) Her desire to run away.
7. Judas tells Mary and Jesus that the 300 silver pieces the ointment cost should have been used to _______________ instead of being wasted on Jesus' hair and feet.
(a) Help the poor.
(b) Feed the followers.
(c) Buy new clothes.
(d) Buy food for the disciples.
8. What does Judas call Mary Magdalene?
(a) His sister.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) His best friend.
(d) A thief.
9. Why do the heavily-armored Roman troops and Annas appear on the main stage?
(a) To organize the crowd.
(b) To rally the crowd.
(c) To disburse the crowd.
(d) To find Jesus.
10. What does Simon want to do?
(a) Stop Jesus from leading his 50,000 followers in an armed revolution against Rome.
(b) Lead Jesus' 50,000 followers in an armed revolution against Rome.
(c) Move on to another city.
(d) Go home.
11. How would all of the disciples have looked?
12. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
(c) More soldiers.
(d) More dancers.
13. Why is there a racial mixture in the rock opera?
(a) The writers wanted to show the various cultures in existence.
(b) It was updated by the writers to be politically correct for the 1960's.
(c) Jesus' disciples were of many different races.
(d) The writers wanted to give more performers an opportunity to be in the show.
14. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Quiet his now-armed followers.
(b) Rally his followers.
(c) Find his followers.
(d) Organize his folloers.
15. Where do they sit?
(a) They sit around an elongated table, illuminated by stripes along the edges and circles in the center.
(b) At a round table.
(c) On long benches.
(d) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judas look at Jesus regarding his followers?
2. How does this make Mary feel?
3. What can Jesus not do?
4. Who does Jesus first confront?
5. About what is Judas concerned?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)