|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the disciples who enter.
(a) They are all males of various races and dressed very conservatively.
(b) They are all males of Jewish descent and dressed conservatively.
(c) They are all males of various races and most with spiked or dyed hair.
(d) They are all males of Jewish descent and most with spiked or dyed hair.
2. What else can be seen adorning the pillars?
(d) Many guns.
3. Where is the group?
(a) At Bethlehem.
(b) In Galilea.
(c) At Capernicum.
(d) At Bethany.
4. What does Judas say about this movement?
(a) Jesus does not know what he is doing.
(b) It was a distaster from the start and can only end in chaos.
(c) Jesus has been selfish and only enjoys the attention from his followers.
(d) Jesus started it as a man and it has turned into a revolution that has "gone sour."
5. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
6. What does Judas think about Jesus' followers?
(a) They are out of his control.
(b) They are insane.
(c) They are too busy loitering.
(d) They adore Jesus.
7. What happens to Jesus at the end of the scene?
(a) He is running off the stage.
(b) He is helping the needy.
(c) He is crying.
(d) He is being physically crushed and his power drained.
8. Describe Mary Magdalene.
(a) She is a shy, quiet Asian woman.
(b) She is an attractive African American woman.
(c) She is a large and outgoing Caucasian woman.
(d) She is an unattractive woman.
9. About what is Judas concerned?
(a) The Roman soldiers standing outside the city.
(b) His family.
(c) What the followers will do when they find out Jesus is not the new King of the Hebrews and that he does not intend to overthrow the Roman Empire.
(d) Jesus' safety.
10. How is Jesus allowed to be seen?
(a) Only in the dark.
(b) As God.
(c) As very human and self-centered.
(d) In front of a large crowd.
11. What can Mary not resolve?
(a) Her inner conflict between Jesus as God.
(b) Her need for Jesus.
(c) Her desire to run away.
(d) Her love for Jesus.
12. How is Jesus dressed?
(a) In jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt.
(b) In white and black.
(c) In a white gauze top and beige pants.
(d) In all black.
13. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
(a) He is glad to have help taking care of Jesus.
(b) The authorities need only a small excuse to arrest all of them
(c) Jesus needs someone to help him relax.
(d) She always getting in the way of Judas and Jesus.
14. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A long robe and sandals.
(b) A dark suit.
(c) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
(d) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
15. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Rally his followers.
(b) Organize his folloers.
(c) Find his followers.
(d) Quiet his now-armed followers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Mary Magdalene to slap Judas?
2. What then illuminates the space?
3. What else do they want to know?
4. Who, all dressed in gray or a very drab green, approach Jesus from everywhere asking to be healed?
5. How does Pilate feel about this dream?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)