|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the set at the beginning of the first scene.
(a) It opens in the morning in a green villa.
(b) It opens at night with a tall concrete wall covered with spattered blood and graffiti signs
(c) It opens at night in a dark carvern.
(d) It opens in the afternoon on a mountain.
2. How is he showing his feelings?
(a) Through a dialogue with Jesus.
(b) Through his actions and facial expressions.
(c) Through a soliloquy.
(d) Through a voice-over.
3. What is Judas feeling?
(a) He does not want to die.
(b) He want what God wants.
(c) He wants to help Jesus.
(d) He is not sure how he feels.
4. Who is meeting in a darkened room fenced by high windows with bars across them?
(a) Jesus and God.
(b) The disciples.
(c) The followers.
(d) The Council of Jewish Priests.
5. Where does Simon climb?
(a) To the cat walk.
(b) To the audience's balcony.
(c) To the second level.
(d) To the third level.
6. What do a dancer and the warrior enter and do?
(c) Run around spraying paint to create graffiti.
(d) Arrest the African American male.
7. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
(a) No women were willing to be disciples.
(b) Men are more trustworthy.
(c) Men are stronger than women.
(d) Men were the authority figures during his lifetime.
8. What does Jesus bemoan?
(a) His eventual death.
(b) His loss of followers.
(c) His lack of a home.
(d) His disciples' lack of understanding.
9. What does Judas try to get Jesus to do?
(b) Listen to him.
(c) Go home.
(d) Take a nap.
10. What else can be seen adorning the pillars?
(b) Many guns.
11. How are they all dressed?
(a) In a long black robe.
(b) In jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) In black.
(d) In white.
12. What does this cross do?
(a) It stands in the corner.
(b) It lights up on the back wall.
(c) It is laying on the ground.
(d) It hangs above the audience.
13. Who is Caiaphas?
(a) The Governor.
(b) One of Jesus' followers.
(c) Jesus' brother.
(d) The high priest.
14. How does Jesus reply to these two men?
(a) If the crowd were quiet, "the rocks and stones themselves would start to sing."
(b) I am so glad you have decided to join us.
(c) Where are you going?
(d) Pontius Pilate is on my side.
15. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
(a) She always getting in the way of Judas and Jesus.
(b) The authorities need only a small excuse to arrest all of them
(c) He is glad to have help taking care of Jesus.
(d) Jesus needs someone to help him relax.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesus appear as he sinks to the floor?
2. What does Mary Magdalene do for Jesus?
3. Describe Mary Magdalene.
4. How do the men respond to Jesus?
5. What else do they want to know?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)