|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. More of Jesus' followers enter, and what does Judas want them all to do?
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Be quiet.
2. How does Jesus reply to these two men?
(a) Where are you going?
(b) I am so glad you have decided to join us.
(c) Pontius Pilate is on my side.
(d) If the crowd were quiet, "the rocks and stones themselves would start to sing."
3. Where is Judas?
(a) Behind a pillar.
(b) Off stage.
(c) In his room.
(d) Next to Jesus.
4. What does Jesus say one has to do to conquer death?
(a) You only have to die.
(b) You have to believe in Him.
(c) You have to pray to God.
(d) You have to suffer.
5. What does Judas try to get Jesus to do?
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Go home.
6. How is he showing his feelings?
(a) Through a voice-over.
(b) Through his actions and facial expressions.
(c) Through a dialogue with Jesus.
(d) Through a soliloquy.
7. What are the dancers continually doing?
(a) Skipping around the stage.
(b) Running up to Jesus.
(c) Climbing up and down the hand-holds on the pillars.
(d) Spinning in circles.
8. What does Mary sing as Jesus is sleeping on a mat on the floor?
(a) "I Don't Know How to Love Him."
(b) "Everything's Alright.:"
(c) "Are You Alright?"
(d) "Nothing Will Ever Be Right."
9. Describe Mary Magdalene.
(a) She is a large and outgoing Caucasian woman.
(b) She is an attractive African American woman.
(c) She is an unattractive woman.
(d) She is a shy, quiet Asian woman.
10. How does Jesus rebuke the disciples?
(a) As rude, smart-mouthed men.
(b) As shy, quiet men.
(c) As shallow, thick and slow men.
(d) As annoying, complaining men.
11. How is Jesus allowed to be seen?
(a) As very human and self-centered.
(b) As God.
(c) In front of a large crowd.
(d) Only in the dark.
12. Where does Simon climb?
(a) To the second level.
(b) To the cat walk.
(c) To the audience's balcony.
(d) To the third level.
13. How does Judas try to weasel out of what he has planned?
(a) By crying to the council.
(b) By saying he did not come here for himself, but because Jesus cannot control his followers.
(c) By telling them Jesus is a heretic and a liar.
(d) By trying to bribe the council.
14. What do Jesus' multitude of followers, including children, sing?
(c) We love Jesus.
(d) This little light of mine.
15. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
Short Answer Questions
1. How would all of the disciples have looked?
2. Describe the warrior that enters.
3. Describe the disciples who enter.
4. How does Jesus appear as he sinks to the floor?
5. Describe the set at the beginning of the first scene.
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)