|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Herod demand proof?
(a) Jesus' claims.
(b) Jesus' disciples.
(c) Jesus' sanity.
(d) Jesus' parentage.
2. Of what are there also many?
(d) Slot machines.
3. Describe Pilate's bed.
(a) It is large with a purple coverlet.
(b) It is large with a red blanket.
(c) It is large with a gold quilt.
(d) It is large with a blue comforter.
4. How does Peter say his last response?
(a) He whispers it.
(b) He screams it.
(c) He cries it.
(d) He growls it.
5. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A dark suit.
(b) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
(c) A long robe and sandals.
(d) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do three female dancers take Jesus?
2. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
3. Where is Jesus taken?
4. Why do the disciples want wine?
5. How does Jesus reply to these two men?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)