|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesus appear as he sinks to the floor?
(a) Irritated and annoyed.
(b) Sad and lonely.
(c) Angry and upset.
(d) Tired and dizzy.
2. How does Jesus feel now?
(a) Excited and anxious.
(c) Angry and irritated.
(d) Sad and tired.
3. Describe Mary Magdalene.
(a) She is a shy, quiet Asian woman.
(b) She is an unattractive woman.
(c) She is a large and outgoing Caucasian woman.
(d) She is an attractive African American woman.
4. What happens to Jesus?
(a) He is saved by his disciples.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He is arrested.
5. What does Jesus try to do again to Judas?
(a) Damn him to hell.
(b) Push him away.
(c) Forgive him.
(d) Kiss him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Mary Magdalene to slap Judas?
2. What do Jesus' disciples enter and pass out?
3. What can be seen adorning the pillars?
4. How has Jesus' costume changed from the beginning?
5. What is overwhelming?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)