|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus predict about one of them?
(a) He will save Jesus.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will deny Jesus
(d) He will run away from Jesus.
2. Why do the disciples want wine?
(a) They like wine.
(b) So they can forget their trials and tribulations.
(c) They are thirsty.
(d) Water can not be consumed.
3. What does Jesus try to do regarding his followers?
(a) Find his followers.
(b) Organize his folloers.
(c) Rally his followers.
(d) Quiet his now-armed followers.
4. What does Jesus ask God to do?
(a) Show him a little of his omnipresent brain.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Kill the Council.
(d) Die in his place.
5. What does Jesus wear?
(a) A pair of cut-off jean shorts and a flannel shirt.
(b) A dark suit.
(c) A sleeveless white t-shirt, casual tan jeans with large pockets and worn tennis shoes.
(d) A long robe and sandals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do a dancer and the warrior enter and do?
2. What does Mary sing as Jesus is sleeping on a mat on the floor?
3. Judas says he admired Jesus. How does he feel about Jesus now?
4. As Jesus is held up by his followers, what do Caiaphas and Annas do?
5. How is he showing his feelings?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)