|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else has Judas returned to be with?
(a) The disciples.
(b) His wife.
(c) Pontius Pilate.
(d) His family.
2. How is Jesus now dressed?
(a) In his jeans and sleeveless t-shirt.
(b) In a robe.
(c) Entirely in a white gauze robe and white pants.
(d) In a black robe and pants.
3. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
(a) Jesus needs someone to help him relax.
(b) He is glad to have help taking care of Jesus.
(c) The authorities need only a small excuse to arrest all of them
(d) She always getting in the way of Judas and Jesus.
4. How are Jesus and Judas left to confront each other with their eyes?
(a) Mary falls asleep.
(b) Peter leaves.
(c) All the disciples leave.
(d) Mary leaves.
5. How does Jesus feel now?
(a) Angry and irritated.
(b) Sad and tired.
(d) Excited and anxious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is meeting in a darkened room fenced by high windows with bars across them?
2. What are they watching?
3. What can Mary not resolve?
4. Who has Judas returned to be with?
5. What are the dancers continually doing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)