|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Mary reprise?
(a) "I Don't Know How to Love Him."
(b) "Nothing Will Ever Be Right."
(c) "Everything's Alright."
(d) "Are you alright?"
2. How does Mary Magdalene try to soothe Jesus' cares?
(a) By dancing for him.
(b) By singing to him.
(c) By whispering to him.
(d) By playing a musical instrument for him.
3. Who has Judas returned to be with?
(c) Mary Magdalene.
(d) The Council.
4. What has Judas apparently decided to do?
(a) Betray Jesus to save himself.
(b) Tell Jesus what he has done.
(c) Save Jesus.
(d) Leave for home.
5. Who does Jesus first confront?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A money changer at the front iron gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Jesus selected male disciples?
2. Judas says he admired Jesus. How does he feel about Jesus now?
3. For how long has Jesus tried to spread God's message?
4. Why does Judas feel this way about Mary's presence?
5. How is Jesus allowed to be seen?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)