|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Jesus' family lived in Jerusalem?
(a) His sister sarah.
(b) His brother James.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. What does the author define disease as?
(a) A personal hell.
(b) A social stigma.
(c) An individual experience.
(d) A soul destroyer.
3. Whose writings about Jesus' resurrection does the author examine?
(a) St. Mark's.
(b) St. Paul's.
(c) St. David's.
(d) St. Luke's.
4. Complete the following sentence: "for the faith that was there before, despite, or even because of..."
(a) Judas' betrayal.
(b) Peter's promotion.
(c) Mark's mistake.
(d) Jesus' death.
5. Why does the author claim Jesus' followers developed stories about what happened to Jesus' body?
(a) They wanted to make out that Jesus would in some way live forever.
(b) The couldn't accept the reality.
(c) They knew reality would not inspire people.
(d) They wanted to scare the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author say was not a robber?
2. What is the title of Part Six?
3. What does the author think that Jesus' casting out of demons is a metaphor for?
4. What does the author say Jesus' crucifixion was based upon?
5. Where was the unnamed woman from?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)