|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say must be present for oppressed groups to revolt?
(a) A weak government.
(b) Hatred of authority.
(c) Great desperation.
(d) Strong family structure.
2. What title was Jesus' brother bestowed with?
(a) The Lithe.
(b) The Just.
(c) The Jinx.
(d) The Honest.
3. What is the title of the epilogue?
(a) Wear Thou Sandal and Run.
(b) Implementing a Religion.
(c) From Jesus to Christ.
(d) Rites of Way.
4. What miracle does the author talk about in this section?
(a) Curing a leper.
(b) Raising Lazarus from the dead.
(c) The fish and the loaves.
(d) Jesus walking on water.
5. Which authority figure does the author describe as charming?
(a) King Herod.
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) Pontius Pilate.
(d) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does the author compare AIDs to in terms of the reaction of society towards it?
2. Which Greek philosophers does the author say inspired Jesus?
3. Who does the author call an ordinary second-rank Roman governor?
4. Complete the following title: "The Dogs Beneath the... "
5. What does the author say he is searching once again in Chapter Six?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)