|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author think may have been the true author of the Gospel of St. Mark?
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) Mary Magdelene.
2. How does the author think Jesus cured the man of leprosy?
(a) He gave him his energy.
(b) He used God's power.
(c) He transcended social stigma.
(d) He muttered a prayer.
3. What does the author say the early Christian community was not immune to?
(c) Hate crimes.
4. What is the title of Part Six?
(a) The Dogs Beneath the Cross.
(b) How Many Years Was Easter Sunday.
(c) Presents Sent to Deprave.
(d) Days of Yore.
5. What does the author say is the most controversial aspect of his argument?
(a) Factualizing the Crucifixion.
(b) Claiming they killed the wrong man.
(c) Claiming Jesus was not original.
(d) Denying Jesus' existance.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man who asked for Jesus' body after His death was Joseph of ______________.
2. What does the author define disease as?
3. Where was the unnamed woman from?
4. What does the author say the revelations in the New Testament were defined by?
5. Who does the author call an ordinary second-rank Roman governor?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)