|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the following title: "A Corpse for the... "
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Pretty Boys.
(c) Wild Beasts.
(d) The Faithless.
2. Why does the author claim Jesus' followers developed stories about what happened to Jesus' body?
(a) The couldn't accept the reality.
(b) They wanted to make out that Jesus would in some way live forever.
(c) They knew reality would not inspire people.
(d) They wanted to scare the Romans.
3. What is the meal that the author mentions in Part Seven?
(a) Biscuits and gravy.
(b) Sausage and gravy.
(c) Beef stew.
(d) Bread and fish.
4. Whose writings about Jesus' resurrection does the author examine?
(a) St. Mark's.
(b) St. Luke's.
(c) St. David's.
(d) St. Paul's.
5. What other disease does the author say attracted negative attention to its victims?
(d) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following sentence: "for the faith that was there before, despite, or even because of..."
2. Who do most scholars think is the woman of Bethany?
3. The man who asked for Jesus' body after His death was Joseph of ______________.
4. What is the title of Part Four?
5. Complete the following title: "The Dogs Beneath the... "
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)