Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say must be present for oppressed groups to revolt?
(a) A weak government.
(b) Hatred of authority.
(c) Great desperation.
(d) Strong family structure.
2. What title was Jesus' brother bestowed with?
(a) The Lithe.
(b) The Just.
(c) The Jinx.
(d) The Honest.
3. What is the title of the epilogue?
(a) Wear Thou Sandal and Run.
(b) Implementing a Religion.
(c) From Jesus to Christ.
(d) Rites of Way.
4. What miracle does the author talk about in this section?
(a) Curing a leper.
(b) Raising Lazarus from the dead.
(c) The fish and the loaves.
(d) Jesus walking on water.
5. Which authority figure does the author describe as charming?
(a) King Herod.
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) Pontius Pilate.
(d) Julius Caesar.
6. What disease does the author compare AIDs to in terms of the reaction of society towards it?
7. Which Greek philosophers does the author say inspired Jesus?
(c) The Cynics.
8. Who does the author call an ordinary second-rank Roman governor?
(a) Michael Corleone.
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Gianluca Barrabbas.
(d) Pontius Pilate.
9. Complete the following title: "The Dogs Beneath the... "
10. What does the author say he is searching once again in Chapter Six?
(a) The darkness.
(b) The light.
(c) Homer's poems.
(d) The scriptures.
11. Which of the following constraints does the author say Jesus lived under?
12. Whose writings about Jesus' resurrection does the author examine?
(a) St. Mark's.
(b) St. David's.
(c) St. Luke's.
(d) St. Paul's.
13. Complete the following title: " A Respected Member of the..."
14. Why does the author claim Jesus' followers developed stories about what happened to Jesus' body?
(a) They wanted to make out that Jesus would in some way live forever.
(b) The couldn't accept the reality.
(c) They knew reality would not inspire people.
(d) They wanted to scare the Romans.
15. What other disease does the author say attracted negative attention to its victims?
(a) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the Cynics' natures?
2. How does the author think Jesus cured the man of leprosy?
3. Which festival was Barabbas' release meant to honor?
4. What does the author think that Jesus' casting out of demons is a metaphor for?
5. What are the two traditional spiritual responses to evil in the world?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)