|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Jesus say men in soft clothing lived?
2. What kind of seed did Jesus once compare the Kingdom of God to?
a) The mustard seed.
b) The apple seed.
c) The pumpkin seed.
d) The poppy seed.
3. What does Virgil say clothes the lambs as the graze?
c) Angel dust.
d) Gold dust.
4. How does Matthew say Joseph responded to hearing that his wife was pregnant?
a) He left for Egypt.
b) He asked for God's help.
c) He broke down in tears.
d) He told her he wanted a divorce.
5. Complete the following sentence: "careful to distinguish between the rich...
This section contains 486 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)