Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Prologue
1. What does the author say are his intentions in this book?
2. What is the Q Gospel?
3. Describe the author's process of research.
4. What does the author say the book taught him?
5. What influence does the author say he hopes his book has on Christian research?
6. Why does the author state there is a need to search for the historical Jesus?
7. What does the author say compounds the core problem of the different interpretations...
This section contains 871 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)