|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, How Many Years Was Easter Sunday?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say that miraculous is the primary anchor of?
(a) The Kingdom of God.
(b) Religious orientation.
(c) Blind faith.
(d) Human nature.
2. Which stories does the author break down and analyze at the end of this section?
(a) The resurrection stories.
(b) The burial stories.
(c) The birth stories.
(d) The crucific stories.
3. Who does Matthew say Jesus escaped from as a child?
4. Who was assassinated on 44 B.C.E?
5. What was Peter's job?
(a) A sailor.
(b) A fisherman.
(c) A market trader.
(d) A shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author call an ordinary second-rank Roman governor?
2. What type of society was Roman society?
3. What word does the author use to describe Jesus' style of preaching?
4. What do Matthew and Luke both agree on in their testaments?
5. What is the name of the barren couple in Genesis?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)