|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, No Staff, No Sandals, and no Knapsack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of seed did Jesus once compare the Kingdom of God to?
(a) The poppy seed.
(b) The apple seed.
(c) The mustard seed.
(d) The pumpkin seed.
2. What do Matthew and Luke both agree on in their testaments?
(a) The virginial conception of Jesus.
(b) Jesus walking upon water.
(c) Jesus rising from the dead.
(d) Jesus escaped to Egypt.
3. What is the title of the first chapter?
(a) Godlike Reason.
(b) The Birth of a Messiah.
(c) A Tale of Two Gods.
(d) Born in a Cow Shed.
4. In which town was Jesus said to be born?
5. What power lines does the author say Jesus wanted to break down?
(a) Class power.
(b) Atheist power.
(c) Governmental power.
(d) Male and age defined power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following title: "One Like a Son of..."
2. What type of society was Roman society?
3. How do scholars know that Jesus was not middle-class?
4. Who ruled Judea from 37 to 4 B.C.E?
5. Which of the following did Jesus see as something that oppressed people?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)