|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, A Kingdom of Nuisances and Nobodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ruled Judea from 37 to 4 B.C.E?
2. What words does the author use to describe John the Baptist's style of preaching?
3. Which of the following words does the author define in this section?
4. Which two disciples were the only ones to give an account of Jesus's birth and early years?
(a) Peter and Simon.
(b) Mark and John.
(c) Matthew and Luke.
(d) Jacob and Paul.
5. What was Josephus in charge of in the First Roman-Jewish war?
(a) The blacksmiths.
(b) The revolt in Bethlehem.
(c) The zealots.
(d) The revolt in Galilee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Celsus' book that attacked religion?
2. In which city was Josephus born?
3. What word does the author use to describe Jesus' style of preaching?
4. Who does the author claim inspired Jesus' teachings?
5. Where did Jesus say men in soft clothing lived?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)