|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Jordan is Not Just Water.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Matthew say Joseph responded to hearing that his wife was pregnant?
(a) He left for Egypt.
(b) He asked for God's help.
(c) He broke down in tears.
(d) He told her he wanted a divorce.
2. What is the English translation of the German word quelle?
3. Where does Celsus say religion took its root?
(a) The under-classes.
(b) The upper-classes.
(c) The lower-classes.
(d) The middle-classes.
4. Who did Josephus defend to Nero in 64 C.E.?
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) His brother Jacob.
5. What do Matthew and Luke both agree on in their testaments?
(a) Jesus escaped to Egypt.
(b) The virginial conception of Jesus.
(c) Jesus walking upon water.
(d) Jesus rising from the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the third and most difficult vector?
2. Who did John the Baptist call the Lamb of God?
3. What war was fought in 66 C.E.?
4. What does Virgil say clothes the lambs as the graze?
5. Who ruled Judea from 37 to 4 B.C.E?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)