|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
(c) Borna virus.
(d) Foot and mouth disease virus.
2. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(a) The new companion.
(d) The narrator.
3. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A welcome home party.
(b) A going away party.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A bachelor party.
4. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(b) Gas station.
(d) Department store.
5. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) An ugly moth.
(b) A colorful butterfly.
(c) A yellow bird.
(d) A noisy bee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
2. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
3. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
4. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)