|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
2. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
(a) The Vine.
(b) A J's Bar & Grill.
(c) Blind Pig Pub.
(d) Big Daddy's.
3. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
(a) By stealing a dead man's social security checks.
(b) By being a drug dealer.
(c) By working as a construction worker.
(d) By prostituting himself.
4. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A colorful butterfly.
(b) A yellow bird.
(c) A noisy bee.
(d) An ugly moth.
5. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
(a) The bar.
(b) A farmhouse.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The drug store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the family from that picks up the hitchhiking narrator in Story 1?
2. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
3. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
4. Who is Tim Bishop?
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)