|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
(b) Jack Hotel.
2. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) An ugly moth.
(b) A colorful butterfly.
(c) A yellow bird.
(d) A noisy bee.
3. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
(c) Jack Hotel.
4. What is the Salesman marital status?
5. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
(a) By song.
(b) By sign language.
(c) In pig-latin.
(d) With pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
2. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
3. Where is the family from that picks up the hitchhiking narrator in Story 1?
4. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
5. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)