|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
(b) New York.
2. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
(a) Blind Pig Pub.
(b) Big Daddy's.
(c) The Vine.
(d) A J's Bar & Grill.
3. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
(c) Jack Hotel.
(d) The narrator.
4. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
(b) A place to stay.
(d) A ride home.
5. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a dance.
(b) After a parade.
(c) After a baseball game.
(d) After a football game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
2. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
3. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
4. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
5. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)