|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
2. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
(a) "Yes, everybody is dead."
(b) "No, not everbody."
(c) "I can't tell who is and who isn't."
(d) "How should I know."
3. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
(a) On the side of the road.
(b) At a bar.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a hospital.
4. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 24 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 12 month.
5. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
(a) Dundun shot him.
(b) Dundun beat him up.
(c) McInnes has the flu.
(d) McInnes overdosed on pain killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
2. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
3. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
4. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
5. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)