|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
(a) Big Daddy's.
(b) The Vine.
(c) A J's Bar & Grill.
(d) Blind Pig Pub.
2. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
(b) Jack Hotel.
3. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
(a) To buy pharmaceutical opium.
(b) To spend time with him.
(c) To appologize to him.
(d) To buy marijuana.
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) The passenger of the other car.
(b) The baby.
(c) The Salesman.
(d) He was.
5. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
2. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
3. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
4. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
5. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)