|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
(a) New York.
2. Who is Kid Williams?
(a) A former singer.
(b) A former boxer.
(c) A former football player.
(d) A former actor.
3. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
4. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
(a) With pictures.
(b) In pig-latin.
(c) By sign language.
(d) By song.
5. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(a) The narrator.
(d) The new companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
2. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
3. Where does Dundun live?
4. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
5. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)