|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Student's brother.
(b) The Indian's father.
(c) The Salesman's girlfriend.
(d) The narrator's wife.
2. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A hammer.
3. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Grand theft.
4. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
5. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A hitman.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
2. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
3. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
4. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
5. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)