|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
(a) His sleeping bag.
(b) The Salesman's wife.
(c) The Salesman's baby.
(d) A shotgun.
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
(a) He enjoys him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He wants to put him up for adoption.
(d) He is afraid of him.
3. What is the Salesman marital status?
4. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
(a) A note.
(b) A man sleeping.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A Bible.
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For detox.
(b) For a bacterial infection.
(c) For mental evaluation.
(d) For surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tim Bishop?
2. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
3. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
4. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
5. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)