|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
2. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
(a) Just to Boulder.
(b) To the next exit.
(c) All the way.
(d) Half way.
3. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
4. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A colorful butterfly.
(b) An ugly moth.
(c) A noisy bee.
(d) A yellow bird.
5. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
(a) The Salesman's wife.
(b) His sleeping bag.
(c) The Salesman's baby.
(d) A shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
2. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
4. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
5. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)