|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
(a) McInnes has the flu.
(b) Dundun beat him up.
(c) Dundun shot him.
(d) McInnes overdosed on pain killers.
2. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
3. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
4. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A hammer.
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
2. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
3. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
4. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)