|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
2. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) At a bar.
3. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
(a) 3:15 am.
(b) 3:30 pm.
(c) 5:45 pm.
(d) 12 am.
4. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
(a) An asprin and juice.
(b) Beer and water.
(c) Bread and water.
(d) Water and marijuana.
5. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(b) The narrator.
(d) The new companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
2. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
3. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
4. What is the Salesman marital status?
5. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)