|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
(a) By prostituting himself.
(b) By stealing a dead man's social security checks.
(c) By being a drug dealer.
(d) By working as a construction worker.
2. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a parade.
(b) After a football game.
(c) After a baseball game.
(d) After a dance.
3. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
(a) A hitman.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
4. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(b) The new companion.
(c) The narrator.
5. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
(a) The Salesman's baby.
(b) His sleeping bag.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) The Salesman's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
2. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
3. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
4. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)