|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
(a) New York.
2. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a football game.
(b) After a baseball game.
(c) After a parade.
(d) After a dance.
3. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
4. Who is Kid Williams?
(a) A former actor.
(b) A former singer.
(c) A former football player.
(d) A former boxer.
5. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
(b) A knife.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
2. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
3. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
4. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)