|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A going away party.
(c) A bachelor party.
(d) A welcome home party.
2. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
(b) Kid Williams.
(c) Jack Hotel.
(d) The Salesman.
3. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A note.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A man sleeping.
4. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 25 years.
5. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
(a) By prostituting himself.
(b) By stealing a dead man's social security checks.
(c) By being a drug dealer.
(d) By working as a construction worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
2. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
3. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
4. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
5. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)