|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Sam and Carol.
(b) Tom and Richard.
(c) Charles and Michael.
(d) Donny and Matthew.
2. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
(a) The Salesman's wife.
(b) His sleeping bag.
(c) The Salesman's baby.
(d) A shotgun.
3. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
(c) Jack Hotel.
(d) The narrator.
4. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A man sleeping.
(c) A note.
(d) A Bible.
5. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(a) Department store.
(b) Gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
2. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
3. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
4. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
5. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)