|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
(a) McInnes doesn't want to go.
(b) Jack Hotel crashed the car.
(c) Dundun refuses to let McInnes go.
(d) Nobody has a car to take McInnes.
2. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
(a) To spend time with him.
(b) To appologize to him.
(c) To buy marijuana.
(d) To buy pharmaceutical opium.
3. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
(a) Blind Pig Pub.
(b) Big Daddy's.
(c) A J's Bar & Grill.
(d) The Vine.
4. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
(a) He wants to put him up for adoption.
(b) He is afraid of him.
(c) He enjoys him.
(d) He hates him.
5. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tim Bishop?
2. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
3. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
4. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
5. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)