Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
(a) By song.
(b) With pictures.
(c) By sign language.
(d) In pig-latin.
2. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) An ugly moth.
(b) A colorful butterfly.
(c) A noisy bee.
(d) A yellow bird.
3. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
(b) An apartment.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A car.
4. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
(b) Armed robbery.
(d) Grand theft.
5. What is the Salesman marital status?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
2. What is the narrator and his girlfriend's drug of choice in Story 5?
3. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
4. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)