Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
(a) To buy marijuana.
(b) To buy pharmaceutical opium.
(c) To spend time with him.
(d) To appologize to him.
2. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 24 months.
3. What happens to the baby rabbits at the end of Story 6?
(a) A bird snatches them.
(b) They hop away.
(c) Georgie runs them over.
(d) The narrator squishes them.
4. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
5. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
(a) "No, not everbody."
(b) "How should I know."
(c) "I can't tell who is and who isn't."
(d) "Yes, everybody is dead."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
2. What type of vehicle does the "second man" in Story 8 drive?
3. How much did the narrator of Story 5 originally pay for his vehicle?
4. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
5. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)