|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom play snooker with Robbie?
(a) There is no one else who knows how to play snooker.
(b) He thinks they might be brothers.
(c) Robbie is the last person Tom has to beat before he can be champion.
(d) He wants to get information with him.
2. Whom does Wiggins talk to again to learn more about Helen?
3. What does Melrose think of Grace Seaingham?
(a) That she is every bit the lady.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) That she is an excellent hostess.
(d) That she is very elegant.
4. What does someone believe is the only vehicle that can rescue Melrose, Vivian, Agatha, and Ruthven when they are stranded at the Jerusalem Inn?
(a) A tank.
(b) A horse and sleigh.
(c) A Hummer.
(d) A Land Rover.
5. What does Beatrice do for a living?
(a) Write fiction.
(b) Write movies.
(c) Write poetry.
(d) Write romance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Hargreaves-Brown's real name?
2. Whom does Cullen arrive with at Beatrice's murder scene?
3. For how long does Charles predict his guests will be snowed in at his home?
4. How does Jury react to learning that Melrose is in the area when he arrives at the Jerusalem Inn?
5. Who was Helen very interested in when she came to talk to Miss Dunsany?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)