|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy think of his guardian?
(a) That she is a dumb as a post.
(b) That she is very kind and loving but also can be mean sometimes.
(c) That she is very strict.
(d) That she is fantastic in every way possible.
2. Whom does Wiggins talk to again to learn more about Helen?
3. How does Tom discover the body at the mansion?
(a) He sees someone trying to bury it.
(b) He sees it from afar.
(c) He trips on it.
(d) He smells it.
4. Where is Beatrice's body found?
(a) Right inside the mansion gates.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the car.
5. What does William McQuade do for a living?
(a) He is a painter.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a famous actor.
(d) He is a plumber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jury ask Vivian when he is questioning her about Beatrice's murder?
2. Who has invited Frederick to Spinney Abbey?
3. What is Melrose's impression of Susan Assington?
4. How does Charles react when asked about Helen's murder?
5. What does Wiggins learn is the real reason why Helen was taken out of school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Susan Assington appear to the group when it arrives at Spinney Abbey during the snowstorm?
2. What is Grace most upset about during her questioning with Jury about Beatrice's murder?
3. What arrangements was Brown given for her work at Bonaventure?
4. What is confusing to the guests about Beatrice's murder scene?
5. What information does Melrose offer Jury about Elizabeth St. Leger when they unexpectedly meet up in the Jerusalem Inn?
6. What first impression of Parmenger does Melrose offer to Jury?
7. What does Parmenger say to Jury while being questioned about Beatrice's murder?
8. What role does Jury want Melrose to play during his time at Spinney Abbey?
9. What information do Jury and Grace share about Grace possibly being poisoned?
10. What was Brown's assignment when she was placed at Bonaventure?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)