|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melrose watch at the Jerusalem Inn when he is shortly stranded there by a storm?
(a) A game of snooker.
(b) Something suspicious going on in the back corner.
(c) A bar fight.
(d) Just the people in general.
2. Whom does Cullen arrive with at Beatrice's murder scene?
(a) No one.
3. How does Jury get to the mansion after Tom and Melrose sneak out?
(a) By snowshoeing with Tom and Melrose.
(b) By hitchiking.
(c) By skiing with Tom and Melrose.
(d) By car.
4. What kind of storm interferes with several characters' plans to get to Charles Seaingham's home?
(a) A blinding rain.
(b) A blizzard.
(c) A dust storm.
(d) A heavy hailstorm.
5. What meal do Grace and Jury share while discussing Beatrice's murder?
(c) None; this is a trick question.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other guests think of Beatrice's writing?
2. What does Jury ask Vivian when he is questioning her about Beatrice's murder?
3. What is St. Leger so concerned about that happened the night before Beatrice's murder?
4. After Beatrice's body is found, whom does Jury request go with him to the study?
5. What does Beatrice do for a living?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)