|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which members of the group greatly admire William McQuade?
(a) Vivian and Charles.
(b) Vivian and Jury.
(c) Only Vivian, because no one else has seen his movies.
(d) Vivian and Melrose.
2. Whom does Cullen arrive with at Beatrice's murder scene?
(c) No one.
3. Why is Robbie Lyte returned to Bonaventure?
(a) Because he was impossible to control.
(b) Because he loved it there so much.
(c) Because he breaks into a bank and robs it.
(d) Because his mother died.
4. What time does Jury wake up Melrose the morning after Beatrice's murder?
(a) Shortly after 7.
(b) Shortly after 9.
(c) Shortly after 10.
(d) Shortly after 8.
5. How tall is Jury?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melrose think of Beatrice?
2. Whom does Wiggins talk to again to learn more about Helen?
3. How does Jury get to the mansion after Tom and Melrose sneak out?
4. Who is Mrs. Krimp?
5. What forces Danielle into service as a maid?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)