|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal do Grace and Jury share while discussing Beatrice's murder?
(c) None; this is a trick question.
2. What does someone believe is the only vehicle that can rescue Melrose, Vivian, Agatha, and Ruthven when they are stranded at the Jerusalem Inn?
(a) A tank.
(b) A Hummer.
(c) A Land Rover.
(d) A horse and sleigh.
3. For how long does Charles predict his guests will be snowed in at his home?
(a) Three days.
(b) One week.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What does Melrose watch at the Jerusalem Inn when he is shortly stranded there by a storm?
(a) A game of snooker.
(b) Something suspicious going on in the back corner.
(c) Just the people in general.
(d) A bar fight.
5. How tall is Jury?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William McQuade do for a living?
2. Which three characters run into each other unexpectedly during a game of snooker at the Jerusalem Inn?
3. What is Grace wearing when she comes to the murder scene?
4. How does Charles react when asked about Helen's murder?
5. Where do Jury and Wiggins meet up after Beatrice's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information do Jury and Grace share about Grace possibly being poisoned?
2. How does Jury respond to being yelled at when he lights the fire in the Margate Hotel?
3. What is going on in the Jerusalem Inn when Melrose, Plant, Vivian, Agatha, and Ruthven arrive during the snowstorm?
4. What was Brown's assignment when she was placed at Bonaventure?
5. What does Vivian ask Jury as she is leaving from being questioned by him about Beatrice's death?
6. What information does Melrose offer Jury about Elizabeth St. Leger when they unexpectedly meet up in the Jerusalem Inn?
7. How does Susan Assington appear to the group when it arrives at Spinney Abbey during the snowstorm?
8. What is Grace most upset about during her questioning with Jury about Beatrice's murder?
9. What does Melrose do with Beatrice's murder scene when he realizes that someone has been killed?
10. What arrangements was Brown given for her work at Bonaventure?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)