|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Jury decide Beatrice is killed with?
(a) A rope.
(b) A kitchen knife.
(c) Rat poison.
(d) A shotgun.
2. How do Tom and Melrose return to the mansion after sneaking out?
3. What is Miss Hargreaves-Brown's real name?
(a) Annie Brown.
(b) Amy Brown.
(c) Amalia Brown.
(d) Amanda Brown.
4. For how long does Charles predict his guests will be snowed in at his home?
(a) One week.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What secret did Helen tell Miss Hargreaves-Brown first?
(a) That she was adopted.
(b) That she was pregnant.
(c) That she was having an affair.
(d) That she used to sneak out of the school at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Cullen that Charles was having an affair with Beatrice?
2. What is Frederick charges with doing while he is at Spinney Abbey?
3. What is Grace wearing when she comes to the murder scene?
4. After Beatrice's murder and the questioning that follows, what time is the group finally allowed back to bed?
5. Who promises to come get Melrose, Vivian, Agatha, and Ruthven when they are stranded at the Jerusalem Inn during a storm?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)