|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of medical condition does Helen have?
(b) A heart condition.
(c) A blood condition.
(d) A brain condition.
2. Who is Miss Hargreaves-Brown?
(a) A teacher at Bonaventure School.
(b) The school nurse at Bonaventure School.
(c) The headmistress of Bonaventure School.
(d) The janitor at Bonaventure School.
3. Who is Mrs. Wasserman?
(a) Jury's much-older sister.
(b) Jury's elderly auntie.
(c) Jury's neighbor.
(d) Jury's elderly grandmother.
4. What does Helen's autopsy report confirm?
(a) That she was poisoned.
(b) That she was stabbed to death.
(c) That she was shot.
(d) That she died from cancer.
5. What is the name of Frederick Parmenger's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian do for a living?
2. What are the only things that get Mrs. Wasserman out of her house?
3. Who is Maureen Littleton?
4. What is Melrose's last name?
5. What does Cullen report about crime in Washington?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Addie tell Jury the first time they meet at Bonaventure School?
2. How does Racer interact with Cyril?
3. What does Jury learn about the stone Helen was at when Jury first saw her?
4. What does Father Rourke tell Jury about the research Helen was supposedly doing?
5. How does Jury respond to Cullen when Cullen asks him how long he has known Helen?
6. How does Melrose respond to Lady Agatha's comment that he is an "unconfirmed bachelor"?
7. How does Lady Agatha react to Melrose's giving up of his title?
8. What triggers Maureen to wonder if something has happened to Helen?
9. What happens after Jury walks Helen home after first meeting her?
10. What does Jury think of his cousin's husband?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)