|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Maureen and Jury drink during their first conversation together?
2. Who is in charge of investigating Helen's death?
(a) Detective Cullen Jury.
(b) Officer Bella Cullen.
(c) Sergeant Roy Cullen.
(d) Detective Edward Cullen.
3. What is Helen's last name?
4. To whom is Vivian engaged?
(a) An Italian man.
(b) A French man.
5. Who discovered Helen's body?
(c) No one; it is never found.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jury know something bad has happened to Helen?
2. Where is Helen's body found?
3. Where does Jury spend a day with his cousin after he meets Helen?
4. What does Vivian do for a living?
5. What does Cullen cite as one of the more exciting crime activities that happened recently?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Addie tell Jury the first time they meet at Bonaventure School?
2. What does the group discuss over its first dinner at Spinney Abbey?
3. How does Melrose react to how Ruthven addresses him?
4. How does Susan Assington appear to the group when it arrives at Spinney Abbey during the snowstorm?
5. What does Irene request of Lady St. Leger?
6. How does Jury respond to Cullen when Cullen asks him how long he has known Helen?
7. What is Grace most upset about during her questioning with Jury about Beatrice's murder?
8. How does Cyril interact with Racer?
9. What important information does Maureen give Jury about her time in school?
10. What happens during Racer's rant at Jury?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)