|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jury think about Cyril?
(a) That he would like to date her.
(b) That he should take him home with him.
(c) That she is a very patient woman.
(d) That she needs a new job.
2. Who was Helen supposedly doing research on, according to Father Rourke?
(a) John Irving.
(b) George Washington Carver.
(c) Richard Jury.
(d) George Washington.
3. Where is Helen's body found?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) On her bed.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In her car in the garage.
4. Who is Cyril?
(a) Racer's cat.
(b) Racer's daughter.
(c) Racer's wife.
(d) Racer's secretary.
5. What does Helen's autopsy report confirm?
(a) That she was shot.
(b) That she was poisoned.
(c) That she was stabbed to death.
(d) That she died from cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Melrose done with his title?
2. What is Helen's last name?
3. Where does Jury walk Helen when he first meets her?
4. Who is Father Rourke?
5. Who has painted the pointed that Jury finds in Helen's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jury respond to Cullen when Cullen asks him how long he has known Helen?
2. Why does Jury say to Helen about his difficulties dating?
3. What does Father Rourke tell Jury about the research Helen was supposedly doing?
4. What happens during Racer's rant at Jury?
5. What happens after Jury walks Helen home after first meeting her?
6. What does Jury learn about the stone Helen was at when Jury first saw her?
7. How does Melrose respond to Lady Agatha's comment that he is an "unconfirmed bachelor"?
8. Who discovers Helen's body?
9. How does Racer interact with Cyril?
10. What does Jury think of Mrs. Wasserman?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)