|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Jury decide Beatrice is killed with?
(a) A kitchen knife.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A rope.
(d) Rat poison.
2. What is the real relationship between Helen and Parmenger?
(a) They are husband and wife.
(b) They are adopted siblings.
(c) They are half-siblings.
(d) They are just friends.
3. What kind of case does Jury question Sir George about?
(a) An old case where a husband poisoned his wife.
(b) An old case where a physician shot his patient.
(c) An old case where a husband killed his wife's boyfriend.
(d) An old case where a physician poisoned his patient.
4. How tall is Jury?
5. Who is most relieved to learn that Tom isn't a suspect in Beatrice's murder?
(b) St. Leger.
(d) Tom himself.
6. Who does Jury come to believe is Robbie's mother?
7. Who wins the snooker tournament Tom plays after sneaking out with Melrose?
(a) The other person.
8. Who has invited Frederick to Spinney Abbey?
(a) Grace Seaingham.
(c) Lady St. Leger.
(d) Charles Seaingham.
9. How does Charles react when asked about Helen's murder?
(a) He faints.
(b) His hands start shaking.
(c) He becomes very angry.
(d) He becomes very nervous.
10. Who thinks Grace was the intended target (instead of Beatrice)?
11. Where does Jury find Isobel Dunsany?
(a) On his doorstep; she has come to talk to him.
(b) At her favorite pub.
(c) In the town chuch.
(d) At a run-down hotel.
12. Who adopted Helen's child?
(b) Charles and Grace Seaingham.
(d) Danielle and Robin Lyte.
13. Whom does Cullen arrive with at Beatrice's murder scene?
(a) No one.
14. Why does Melrose claim he hasn't heard of Helen's death?
(a) Because he hasn't checked his email in forever.
(b) Because his boss is a jerk and forgot to tell him.
(c) Because no one believes she is really dead.
(d) Because of the storm.
15. What does Melrose think of Beatrice?
(a) That she is hideously ugly.
(b) That he cannot decide if she is ugly or not.
(c) That she is attractive.
(d) That she is neight ugly nor attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Beatrice's murder and the questioning that follows, what time is the group finally allowed back to bed?
2. What meal do Grace and Jury share while discussing Beatrice's murder?
3. Who is playing music when the guests arrive at Seaingham?
4. For how long does Charles predict his guests will be snowed in at his home?
5. How do Tom and Melrose return to the mansion after sneaking out?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)