|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jury say to Miss Hargreaves-Brown's accent?
(a) That he likes it.
(b) That he hates it.
(d) That it sounds fake.
2. What does Cullen report about crime in Washington?
(a) That it never happens.
(b) That it only happens in the bad neighborhoods.
(c) That it has recently increased dramatically.
(d) That it happens all the time.
3. What does Jury think about Miss Hargreaves-Brown's accent?
(a) That it is very sexy.
(b) That it sounds really fake and like she's trying to impress him.
(c) That it is very annoying.
(d) That it seems out of place.
4. Where was Parmenger educated?
5. Where is Helen's body found?
(a) On her bed.
(b) On the front porch.
(c) In her car in the garage.
(d) In the kitchen.
6. What does Jury finally realize Maureen hates talking about?
(a) The dead in general.
(b) Romantic relationships.
(c) Her own family history.
(d) Her beloved Helen.
7. What does Vivian do for a living?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a dancer.
(c) She is a writer.
(d) She is an artist.
8. How much does Helen work?
(c) Not at all.
(d) Every minute she can because she is trying to save money.
9. Who is in charge of investigating Helen's death?
(a) Detective Edward Cullen.
(b) Officer Bella Cullen.
(c) Sergeant Roy Cullen.
(d) Detective Cullen Jury.
10. For how long was Helen at a very expensive school?
(a) Her whole life.
(b) Once she turned 16.
(c) For 6 years, just like her mother.
(d) Only a year or two.
11. How does Helen treat her medical condition?
(a) With herbs and teas.
(b) With accupressure.
(c) With chemotherapy.
(d) With medicine.
12. What does Mrs. Wasserman believe has been happening for years?
(a) She has been going insane.
(b) Someone has been secretly pursuing her.
(c) She has been losing her hearing.
(d) She has been losing her vision.
13. What are the only things that get Mrs. Wasserman out of her house?
(a) Trips to the store.
(b) Phone calls.
(c) Trick-or-treaters at Halloween.
(d) Fires and floods.
14. What does Cullen agree to do once he receives the autopsy reports about Helen?
(a) Keep them secret.
(b) Release them to the media.
(c) Notify Jury.
(d) Release incorrect information to the media about how Helen died.
15. How did Helen keep her house?
(a) Very neat.
(b) Very dark; all of the windows were covered.
(c) Very messy.
(d) Very strange -- some rooms are messy, some are neat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Racer work?
2. What does Jury buy for his cousin's children?
3. Who discovered Helen's body?
4. How is Vivian described physically?
5. What is the name of the man Jury picks up on his first trip to Jerusalem Inn?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)