|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, End Game, and Part VII, Jerusalem Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mops up the spilled drink in Chapter 26?
2. What is Helen's last name?
3. Who is horrified at the thought of Melrose, Vivian, Agatha, and Ruthven getting a room at the Jerusalem Inn when it appears they are stranded from the storm?
4. How does Tom discover the body at the mansion?
(a) He sees someone trying to bury it.
(b) He sees it from afar.
(c) He smells it.
(d) He trips on it.
5. Who admits to having knowledge of poisons?
(c) Sir George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian do for a living?
2. What does Racer tell Jury about his request for a search warrant for Helen's home?
3. Why does Tommy want to go to the Jerusalem Inn with Melrose in Chapter 14?
4. How does Tommy feel about his game of snooker with the hired professional in Chapter 27?
5. What do Melrose and Jury talk about after St. Leger confesses to her crimes?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)