|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, End Game, and Part VII, Jerusalem Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Wiggins talk to again to learn more about Helen?
2. What does Cullen report about crime in Washington?
(a) That it never happens.
(b) That it happens all the time.
(c) That it has recently increased dramatically.
(d) That it only happens in the bad neighborhoods.
3. Who is Lady St. Leger in charge of?
(a) Some children whose names the reader never learns.
4. What is Grace wearing when she comes to the murder scene?
(a) Her nightclothes.
(b) A very fancy ballgown.
(c) Hiking gear.
(d) Nothing but a towel.
5. Who thinks Grace was the intended target (instead of Beatrice)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What question about Tom does Melrose ask Jury after Leger has confessed?
2. What does Cullen cite as one of the more exciting crime activities that happened recently?
3. How does Tommy feel about his game of snooker with the hired professional in Chapter 27?
4. Who tells Cullen that Charles was having an affair with Beatrice?
5. What does Jury think St. Leger will do before formal charges can be brought against her?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)