|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, End Game, and Part VII, Jerusalem Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Beatrice's murder and the questioning that follows, what time is the group finally allowed back to bed?
(a) Eleven in the morning.
(b) Two in the morning.
(c) Five in the morning.
2. Who is Mrs. Krimp?
(a) The owner of the Margate Hotel.
(b) A guest at the Margate Hotel.
(c) A waitress at the Margate Hotel.
(d) A housekeeper at the Margate Hotel.
3. According to Maureen, what happened to Helen's father?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He died in a work accident.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He ran away.
4. Who has invited Frederick to Spinney Abbey?
(a) Lady St. Leger.
(c) Charles Seaingham.
(d) Grace Seaingham.
5. What does Cullen agree to do once he receives the autopsy reports about Helen?
(a) Release them to the media.
(b) Keep them secret.
(c) Notify Jury.
(d) Release incorrect information to the media about how Helen died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Seaingham invited to his home in the novel?
2. Where does Jury find Isobel Dunsany?
3. What does Jury think St. Leger will do before formal charges can be brought against her?
4. How does Tom discover the body at the mansion?
5. How much older than Susan Assington is her husband?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)