|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, End Game, and Part VII, Jerusalem Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Jury?
2. Why has Melrose hired a professional to be at the Jerusalem Inn in Chapter 27?
(a) To see if Tom is indeed an alcoholic.
(b) To see how Tom is doing.
(c) To play Tom in snooker.
(d) To try to get Tom interested in playing a different sport.
3. What does Jury finally realize Maureen hates talking about?
(a) The dead in general.
(b) Her beloved Helen.
(c) Romantic relationships.
(d) Her own family history.
4. Who is Father Rourke?
(a) Helen's father.
(b) The mayor and founding father of the town Helen lived in.
(c) A priest.
(d) Jury's dad, who always insists on being addressed formally.
5. How does Tommy feel about his game of snooker with the hired professional in Chapter 27?
(a) He realizes he is being set up by Melrose.
(c) He realizes he is being tested by a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Hargreaves-Brown?
2. Who is George?
3. What is Grace wearing when she comes to the murder scene?
4. What kind of relationship did St. Leger form with Helen before poisoning her?
5. How does Helen treat her medical condition?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)