|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Safety Play.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Racer work?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) The London FBI.
(c) The London CIA office.
(d) No where; he is a private investigator.
2. Who was Helen very interested in when she came to talk to Miss Dunsany?
(a) A former maid employed in the Dunsany household.
(b) Miss Dunsany herself.
(c) A former teacher of Miss Dunsany.
(d) Miss Dunsany's mother.
3. What does Melrose think of Beatrice?
(a) That she is neight ugly nor attractive.
(b) That he cannot decide if she is ugly or not.
(c) That she is hideously ugly.
(d) That she is attractive.
4. What does William McQuade do for a living?
(a) He is a painter.
(b) He is a famous actor.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a plumber.
5. What does Cullen agree to do once he receives the autopsy reports about Helen?
(a) Release incorrect information to the media about how Helen died.
(b) Keep them secret.
(c) Release them to the media.
(d) Notify Jury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jury think about Cyril?
2. What small gift does Addie give to Jury during his visit to Bonaventure School?
3. What does Jury do back in Helen's home that he hopes will help with his investigation?
4. How does Jury know something bad has happened to Helen?
5. What is Jury's first name?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)