|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Safety Play.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charles Seaingham?
(a) A very famous inventor.
(b) A very famous professor.
(c) A critic of the arts.
(d) A very famous inspector.
2. What does Jury admit to Helen when the first meet?
(a) That he is still married.
(b) That he's wanted by the police.
(c) That he has been watching her for a few days.
(d) That he's a police officer.
3. For how long was Helen at a very expensive school?
(a) Once she turned 16.
(b) For 6 years, just like her mother.
(c) Only a year or two.
(d) Her whole life.
4. How is Vivian described physically?
(a) As very fat.
(b) As very pretty.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) As very tall.
5. What time does Jury wake up Melrose the morning after Beatrice's murder?
(a) Shortly after 9.
(b) Shortly after 7.
(c) Shortly after 8.
(d) Shortly after 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal do Grace and Jury share while discussing Beatrice's murder?
2. Who is Mrs. Krimp?
3. Who has painted the pointed that Jury finds in Helen's house?
4. What does Jury buy for his cousin's children?
5. Who discovered Helen's body?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)