|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Safety Play.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has painted the pointed that Jury finds in Helen's house?
(b) Helen herself.
(c) A local artist who does not seem very good.
2. What does Melrose think of Beatrice?
(a) That he cannot decide if she is ugly or not.
(b) That she is attractive.
(c) That she is neight ugly nor attractive.
(d) That she is hideously ugly.
3. What does Helen's autopsy report confirm?
(a) That she was shot.
(b) That she was stabbed to death.
(c) That she was poisoned.
(d) That she died from cancer.
4. Who is Mrs. Wasserman?
(a) Jury's neighbor.
(b) Jury's much-older sister.
(c) Jury's elderly auntie.
(d) Jury's elderly grandmother.
5. What does Helen tell Jury she does for a living?
(a) Work as a cleaning lady.
(b) Work in a library.
(c) Work in a restaurant.
(d) Work in a historic home nearby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What forces Danielle into service as a maid?
2. Whom does Cullen arrive with at Beatrice's murder scene?
3. Who was Helen very interested in when she came to talk to Miss Dunsany?
4. Who is Maureen Littleton?
5. Where does Jury spend a day with his cousin after he meets Helen?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)