|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Safety Play.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Helen treat her medical condition?
(a) With medicine.
(b) With chemotherapy.
(c) With accupressure.
(d) With herbs and teas.
2. Where does Racer work?
(a) No where; he is a private investigator.
(b) The London CIA office.
(c) Scotland Yard.
(d) The London FBI.
3. What does Jury do in the Margate Hotel that causes someone else to get upset?
(a) Light a fire.
(b) Demand to be given free accommodations because he is a police officer.
(c) Make a lot of noise.
(d) Get too drunk.
4. Who has invited Frederick to Spinney Abbey?
(a) Lady St. Leger.
(c) Charles Seaingham.
(d) Grace Seaingham.
5. What does Maureen suspect of the sibling relationship between Frederick and Helen?
(a) That it was something more than that.
(b) That they commited crimes together.
(c) That they secretly hated each other.
(d) That they orchestrated the deaths of Helen's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tommy think of his guardian?
2. How does Jury get to the mansion after Tom and Melrose sneak out?
3. According to Maureen, what happened to Helen's mother?
4. Where is Helen's body found?
5. What do the other guests think of Beatrice's writing?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)