|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Snowblind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jury believe to be the source of Mrs. Wasserman's anxiety?
(a) Something that happened in the Korean War.
(b) Something that happened in World War I.
(c) Something that happened in the Vietnam War.
(d) Something that happened in World War II.
2. Who is Maureen Littleton?
(a) A young woman Helen employed to help with finances.
(b) Helen's sister.
(c) Helen's housekeeper.
(d) Helen's neighbor.
3. What is Helen's last name?
4. What does Jury think about Miss Hargreaves-Brown's accent?
(a) That it is very annoying.
(b) That it seems out of place.
(c) That it is very sexy.
(d) That it sounds really fake and like she's trying to impress him.
5. Who has Seaingham invited to his home in the novel?
(a) Some of the best detective minds he knows.
(b) Several writers and painters.
(c) Family only.
(d) No one; he is a recluse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other guests think of Beatrice's writing?
2. What does Melrose think of Grace Seaingham?
3. What does Jury do in the Margate Hotel that causes someone else to get upset?
4. What does Wiggins learn is the real reason why Helen was taken out of school?
5. How is Vivian described physically?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)