|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Snowblind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maureen reveal to Jury about Helen's father?
(a) That he was nobility.
(b) That he supposedly was Edward's younger brother.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) That he was a priest.
2. What does Tommy think of his guardian?
(a) That she is fantastic in every way possible.
(b) That she is very strict.
(c) That she is a dumb as a post.
(d) That she is very kind and loving but also can be mean sometimes.
3. What has Melrose done with his title?
(a) Passed it along to a younger cousin.
(b) Had it revoked.
(c) Sold it to someone else.
(d) Given it up.
4. What is Frederick charges with doing while he is at Spinney Abbey?
(a) Painting a portrait of Grace and Charles together.
(b) Painting a portrait of Grace.
(c) Painting a portrait of Charles.
(d) Paintaing a portrait of Grace and Charles's fancy estate.
5. Why does Melrose claim he hasn't heard of Helen's death?
(a) Because no one believes she is really dead.
(b) Because his boss is a jerk and forgot to tell him.
(c) Because of the storm.
(d) Because he hasn't checked his email in forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Helen's last name?
2. What does Wiggins learn is the real reason why Helen was taken out of school?
3. What does Cullen agree to do once he receives the autopsy reports about Helen?
4. How does Lady Agatha describe Melrose?
5. Where is Helen's body found?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)