|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Snowblind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jury know something bad has happened to Helen?
(a) He receives a strange phone call from her.
(b) He receives a strange phone call from her killer.
(c) He just has a weird feeling.
(d) There are police outside of her house.
2. What does Cullen agree to do once he receives the autopsy reports about Helen?
(a) Notify Jury.
(b) Keep them secret.
(c) Release them to the media.
(d) Release incorrect information to the media about how Helen died.
3. During his first visit to the Jerusalem Inn, who does Jury learn Helen once talked to there?
(a) Another woman.
(b) Robbie Lyte.
(d) A scary man no one knew.
4. According to Maureen, what happened to Helen's father?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He died in a work accident.
(d) He was murdered.
5. What small gift does Addie give to Jury during his visit to Bonaventure School?
(a) A napkin.
(b) A cracker.
(c) A sock.
(d) A jelly bean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests Melrose, Vivian, Agatha, and Ruthven could get a room at the Jerusalem Inn when it appears they are stranded from the storm?
2. Who is Mrs. Wasserman?
3. Who is Lady St. Leger in charge of?
4. For how long does Charles predict his guests will be snowed in at his home?
5. What does Tommy think of his guardian?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)