|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pub Stop, and Part III, London Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of medical condition does Helen have?
(a) A brain condition.
(b) A blood condition.
(c) A heart condition.
2. What does Cullen cite as one of the more exciting crime activities that happened recently?
(a) The mafia demanding money from local business owners.
(b) Teenage boys going around at night slashing tires.
(c) A gang of local men roaring their motorcycles too loudly.
(d) The theft of a tree planted by Jimmy Carter.
3. What does Jury invite Helen to do shortly after they first meet?
(a) Join him on a police ride.
(b) Go out on his yacht with him.
(c) Go out for dinner later in the week.
(d) Come shooting with him.
4. What is Melrose's last name?
5. Where is Helen's body found?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) In her car in the garage.
(c) On her bed.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Helen supposedly doing research on, according to Father Rourke?
2. What does Helen tell Jury she does for a living?
3. Where does Jury go after he leaves the church when the novel opens?
4. According to Maureen, what happened to Helen's father?
5. What famous artist will be at Seaingham's home for the holidays?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)