|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pub Stop, and Part III, London Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maureen reveal to Jury about Helen's father?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) That he was a priest.
(c) That he was nobility.
(d) That he supposedly was Edward's younger brother.
2. Who discovered Helen's body?
(d) No one; it is never found.
3. What does Jury think about Cyril?
(a) That he should take him home with him.
(b) That she needs a new job.
(c) That he would like to date her.
(d) That she is a very patient woman.
4. Where does Jury go after he leaves the church when the novel opens?
(a) A music shop.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A car repair shop.
(d) A restaurant.
5. What are the only things that get Mrs. Wasserman out of her house?
(a) Trick-or-treaters at Halloween.
(b) Fires and floods.
(c) Trips to the store.
(d) Phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jury believe to be the source of Mrs. Wasserman's anxiety?
2. What does Jury's cousin do for a living?
3. What does Helen tell Jury she does for a living?
4. For approximately how long does Racer yell at Jury in Chapter 7?
5. Who is Charles Seaingham?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)