|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pub Stop, and Part III, London Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Helen work?
(c) Every minute she can because she is trying to save money.
(d) Not at all.
2. What does Cullen report about crime in Washington?
(a) That it never happens.
(b) That it only happens in the bad neighborhoods.
(c) That it happens all the time.
(d) That it has recently increased dramatically.
3. How does Jury know something bad has happened to Helen?
(a) He just has a weird feeling.
(b) There are police outside of her house.
(c) He receives a strange phone call from her killer.
(d) He receives a strange phone call from her.
4. Why does Jury walk into a church when the novel first opens?
(a) He is chasing a suspect.
(b) He wants to go there to pray.
(c) Because he is disappointed that the pubs aren't open.
(d) He is getting married.
5. How does Helen treat her medical condition?
(a) With chemotherapy.
(b) With accupressure.
(c) With herbs and teas.
(d) With medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen tell Jury she does for a living?
2. What does Jury do back in Helen's home that he hopes will help with his investigation?
3. What was found near Helen's body?
4. What is Jury's first name?
5. What does Jury think about Cyril?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)