|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pub Stop, and Part III, London Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Racer tell Jury about his request for a search warrant for Helen's home?
(a) That if he does request it, he'll be fired.
(b) That he should probably not request it.
(c) That it's his choice if he wants to request it.
(d) That he should go ahead and request it.
2. What has Melrose done with his title?
(a) Sold it to someone else.
(b) Passed it along to a younger cousin.
(c) Had it revoked.
(d) Given it up.
3. How does Helen treat her medical condition?
(a) With accupressure.
(b) With medicine.
(c) With chemotherapy.
(d) With herbs and teas.
4. What does Mrs. Wasserman believe has been happening for years?
(a) She has been losing her vision.
(b) She has been going insane.
(c) She has been losing her hearing.
(d) Someone has been secretly pursuing her.
5. What is the name of Frederick Parmenger's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jury do back in Helen's home that he hopes will help with his investigation?
2. Who has Seaingham invited to his home in the novel?
3. What kind of medical condition does Helen have?
4. Who is Maureen Littleton?
5. How does Jury know something bad has happened to Helen?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)