|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pub Stop, and Part III, London Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ruthven?
(a) A man whose life Melrose saved once.
(b) Melrose's brother.
(c) Melrose's son.
(d) Melrose's assistant.
2. Who is Father Rourke?
(a) A priest.
(b) The mayor and founding father of the town Helen lived in.
(c) Helen's father.
(d) Jury's dad, who always insists on being addressed formally.
3. Who is Nellie Pond?
(a) A librarian who once lived next door to Helen.
(b) The woman Helen rented her house from.
(c) The woman Helen rented her house to.
(d) A good friend of Helen.
4. Who is Chief Superintendent Racer?
(a) Jury's boss.
(b) A reporter.
(c) The mayor.
(d) A rival cop of Jury's.
5. What does Jury admit to Helen when the first meet?
(a) That he's wanted by the police.
(b) That he is still married.
(c) That he has been watching her for a few days.
(d) That he's a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helen's body found?
2. What is Jury's first name?
3. What does Jury do back in Helen's home that he hopes will help with his investigation?
4. What kinds of kids attend Bonaventure School?
5. How does Helen seem when Jury first finds her?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)