|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Old Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jury admit to Helen when the first meet?
(a) That he is still married.
(b) That he's wanted by the police.
(c) That he has been watching her for a few days.
(d) That he's a police officer.
2. Who is Father Rourke?
(a) A priest.
(b) Helen's father.
(c) The mayor and founding father of the town Helen lived in.
(d) Jury's dad, who always insists on being addressed formally.
3. What does Helen tell Jury she does for a living?
(a) Work in a library.
(b) Work in a restaurant.
(c) Work as a cleaning lady.
(d) Work in a historic home nearby.
4. Who has painted the pointed that Jury finds in Helen's house?
(c) A local artist who does not seem very good.
(d) Helen herself.
5. How does Helen treat her medical condition?
(a) With chemotherapy.
(b) With medicine.
(c) With herbs and teas.
(d) With accupressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jury know something bad has happened to Helen?
2. Why does Jury walk into a church when the novel first opens?
3. What is the name of the man Jury picks up on his first trip to Jerusalem Inn?
4. What does Cullen agree to do once he receives the autopsy reports about Helen?
5. Where does Jury walk Helen when he first meets her?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)