|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, End Game, and Part VII, Jerusalem Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person does Melrose arrange to be at the Jerusalem Inn in Chapter 27?
(a) A professional snooker player.
(b) A professional bartender.
(c) A professional table-tennis player.
(d) A professional psychologist.
2. What does Jury think about Cyril?
(a) That he should take him home with him.
(b) That he would like to date her.
(c) That she needs a new job.
(d) That she is a very patient woman.
3. What does Jury mention would not be acceptable in a family with titles?
(a) A baby out of wedlock.
(c) Sex before marriage.
4. What do Melrose and Jury talk about after St. Leger confesses to her crimes?
(a) The outcomes of the case.
(b) How she might be being framed.
(c) How she might be lying.
(d) How she is trying to take the fall for someone else.
5. Where does Jury go after he leaves the church when the novel opens?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A music shop.
(d) A car repair shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jury tell St. Leger about when she'll be arrested?
2. What does Grace say when questioned about her husband's affair?
3. Who spills the drink that another character offers Tom after the group's dinner in Chapter 26?
4. What kind of storm interferes with several characters' plans to get to Charles Seaingham's home?
5. What is Miss Hargreaves-Brown's real name?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)