|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, End Game, and Part VII, Jerusalem Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Agatha describe Melrose?
(a) As an "unconfirmed bachelor."
(b) As the handsomest man she's ever seen.
(c) As a "arrogant jerk."
(d) As a "lying cheat."
2. Who suggests Melrose, Vivian, Agatha, and Ruthven could get a room at the Jerusalem Inn when it appears they are stranded from the storm?
3. What secret did Helen tell Miss Hargreaves-Brown first?
(a) That she used to sneak out of the school at night.
(b) That she was having an affair.
(c) That she was adopted.
(d) That she was pregnant.
4. Who is Maureen Littleton?
(a) Helen's neighbor.
(b) A young woman Helen employed to help with finances.
(c) Helen's housekeeper.
(d) Helen's sister.
5. For approximately how long does Racer yell at Jury in Chapter 7?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jury believe to be the source of Mrs. Wasserman's anxiety?
2. Where do Jury and Wiggins meet up after Beatrice's murder?
3. What kind of alcohol does Mrs. Krimp reluctantly provide for the guests at the Margate Hotel?
4. Which three characters run into each other unexpectedly during a game of snooker at the Jerusalem Inn?
5. How does Tom discover the body at the mansion?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)