|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, End Game, and Part VII, Jerusalem Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In front of whom does St. Leger confess that she is the killer?
(d) Jury and Melrose.
2. What does Beatrice do for a living?
(a) Write poetry.
(b) Write romance.
(c) Write fiction.
(d) Write movies.
3. What do the other guests think of Beatrice's writing?
(a) That it is very intellectual.
(b) They don't know about it because she uses a pen name.
(c) That it is very fancy.
(d) That it is kind of trashy.
4. What does Vivian do for a living?
(a) She is a writer.
(b) She is a dancer.
(c) She is an artist.
(d) She is a teacher.
5. What forces Danielle into service as a maid?
(a) She has an affair with her old boss, who fires her.
(b) She is in an accident.
(c) Her husband ran off with the money she had saved.
(d) She knows too much about the royalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helen's body found?
2. According to Maureen, what happened to Helen's father?
3. During his first visit to the Jerusalem Inn, who does Jury learn Helen once talked to there?
4. What kind of medical condition does Helen have?
5. What does Cullen agree to do once he receives the autopsy reports about Helen?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)