|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, End Game, and Part VII, Jerusalem Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Charles predict his guests will be snowed in at his home?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) Five days.
2. What does Jury think about Miss Hargreaves-Brown's accent?
(a) That it is very annoying.
(b) That it seems out of place.
(c) That it is very sexy.
(d) That it sounds really fake and like she's trying to impress him.
3. To whom does Grace announce that Jury is coming to dinner in Chapter 26?
(a) Just the women, who think he's cute.
(c) Just Vivian, because she is trying to set them up.
(d) Just her husband.
4. How does Tommy feel about his game of snooker with the hired professional in Chapter 27?
(b) He realizes he is being tested by a doctor.
(d) He realizes he is being set up by Melrose.
5. Who is Charles Seaingham?
(a) A very famous inspector.
(b) A very famous inventor.
(c) A critic of the arts.
(d) A very famous professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to having knowledge of poisons?
2. What does Jury ask Vivian when he is questioning her about Beatrice's murder?
3. What does Jury say to Miss Hargreaves-Brown's accent?
4. Where does Jury go after he leaves the church when the novel opens?
5. During his first visit to the Jerusalem Inn, who does Jury learn Helen once talked to there?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)