|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, End Game, and Part VII, Jerusalem Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Spinney Abbey?
(a) The name of the town where Grace Seaingham is from.
(b) The name of the city where Charles Seaingham lives.
(c) Nothing; this is a trick question.
(d) The Seaingham mansion.
2. What does Jury's cousin do for a living?
(a) He is a business man.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is independently wealthy so he doesn't have to work.
(d) Nothing right now; he is unemployed.
3. What does Jury say to Miss Hargreaves-Brown's accent?
(b) That he likes it.
(c) That it sounds fake.
(d) That he hates it.
4. Who mops up the spilled drink in Chapter 26?
5. What small gift does Addie give to Jury during his visit to Bonaventure School?
(a) A cracker.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A jelly bean.
(d) A sock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Helen treat her medical condition?
2. Why does Racer yell at his secretary?
3. Who is most relieved to learn that Tom isn't a suspect in Beatrice's murder?
4. What does Jury believe to be the source of Mrs. Wasserman's anxiety?
5. Who offers Tom some of her liquor after the group dinner in Chapter 26?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)