|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pub Stop, and Part III, London Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What small gift does Addie give to Jury during his visit to Bonaventure School?
(a) A cracker.
(b) A jelly bean.
(c) A napkin.
(d) A sock.
2. How does Jury know something bad has happened to Helen?
(a) There are police outside of her house.
(b) He just has a weird feeling.
(c) He receives a strange phone call from her killer.
(d) He receives a strange phone call from her.
3. What does Cullen report about crime in Washington?
(a) That it only happens in the bad neighborhoods.
(b) That it has recently increased dramatically.
(c) That it happens all the time.
(d) That it never happens.
4. What was found near Helen's body?
(a) Her heart medication.
(b) Accupuncture needles.
(d) A note from the killer.
5. What does Jury think about Cyril?
(a) That he should take him home with him.
(b) That she is a very patient woman.
(c) That she needs a new job.
(d) That he would like to date her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Helen's last name?
2. Who has Seaingham invited to his home in the novel?
3. Why does Jury walk into a church when the novel first opens?
4. According to Maureen, what happened to Helen's father?
5. What does Jury do back in Helen's home that he hopes will help with his investigation?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)