|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pub Stop, and Part III, London Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Helen's body found?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In her car in the garage.
(c) On the front porch.
(d) On her bed.
2. Where does Jury spend a day with his cousin after he meets Helen?
(a) In New Jersey.
(b) In New Hampshire.
(c) In Newcastle.
(d) In New Binghamton.
3. To whom is Vivian engaged?
(b) An Italian man.
(c) A French man.
4. What do Maureen and Jury drink during their first conversation together?
5. What has Melrose done with his title?
(a) Had it revoked.
(b) Sold it to someone else.
(c) Passed it along to a younger cousin.
(d) Given it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Helen work?
2. What does Jury think about Miss Hargreaves-Brown's accent?
3. What did Helen's supposed father do with the family business dealings?
4. What kind of medical condition does Helen have?
5. According to Maureen, what happened to Helen's mother?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)