|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pub Stop, and Part III, London Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cullen report about crime in Washington?
(a) That it never happens.
(b) That it has recently increased dramatically.
(c) That it happens all the time.
(d) That it only happens in the bad neighborhoods.
2. Who is Mrs. Wasserman?
(a) Jury's elderly auntie.
(b) Jury's elderly grandmother.
(c) Jury's much-older sister.
(d) Jury's neighbor.
3. What is Helen's last name?
4. Where was Parmenger educated?
5. What does Jury think about Cyril?
(a) That she is a very patient woman.
(b) That he should take him home with him.
(c) That she needs a new job.
(d) That he would like to date her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous artist will be at Seaingham's home for the holidays?
2. Who was Helen supposedly doing research on, according to Father Rourke?
3. Where does Racer work?
4. Who is Chief Superintendent Racer?
5. What small gift does Addie give to Jury during his visit to Bonaventure School?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)