|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pub Stop, and Part III, London Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Wasserman?
(a) Jury's much-older sister.
(b) Jury's elderly grandmother.
(c) Jury's elderly auntie.
(d) Jury's neighbor.
2. Who is Maureen Littleton?
(a) Helen's neighbor.
(b) A young woman Helen employed to help with finances.
(c) Helen's sister.
(d) Helen's housekeeper.
3. What are the only things that get Mrs. Wasserman out of her house?
(a) Trick-or-treaters at Halloween.
(b) Fires and floods.
(c) Phone calls.
(d) Trips to the store.
4. What kinds of kids attend Bonaventure School?
(a) Mostly orphans.
(b) All kinds of kids; it's a public school.
(c) Very wealthy kids.
(d) Very naughty kids.
5. Where does Jury go after he leaves the church when the novel opens?
(a) A car repair shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A music shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cullen cite as one of the more exciting crime activities that happened recently?
2. What does Mrs. Wasserman believe has been happening for years?
3. What is the name of Frederick Parmenger's father?
4. Who is Charles Seaingham?
5. How does Lady Agatha describe Melrose?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)