|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pub Stop, and Part III, London Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charles Seaingham?
(a) A very famous inventor.
(b) A critic of the arts.
(c) A very famous professor.
(d) A very famous inspector.
2. Who is in charge of investigating Helen's death?
(a) Sergeant Roy Cullen.
(b) Officer Bella Cullen.
(c) Detective Cullen Jury.
(d) Detective Edward Cullen.
3. How does Helen treat her medical condition?
(a) With chemotherapy.
(b) With medicine.
(c) With herbs and teas.
(d) With accupressure.
4. Who is Fiona Clingmore?
(a) Racer's wife.
(b) Racer's daughter.
(c) Racer's secretary.
(d) Racer's cat.
5. Where was Parmenger educated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jury believe to be the source of Mrs. Wasserman's anxiety?
2. Where does Jury spend a day with his cousin after he meets Helen?
3. What small gift does Addie give to Jury during his visit to Bonaventure School?
4. Where is Helen's body found?
5. What does Jury's cousin do for a living?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)