|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Safety Play.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the only things that get Mrs. Wasserman out of her house?
(a) Trick-or-treaters at Halloween.
(b) Fires and floods.
(c) Phone calls.
(d) Trips to the store.
2. What meal do Grace and Jury share while discussing Beatrice's murder?
(a) None; this is a trick question.
3. How tall is Jury?
4. What does Grace say when questioned about her husband's affair?
(a) That she is outrageously angry and could kill someone over it.
(b) That she knew about it.
(c) That she had some idea but wasn't sure about it.
(d) That she had no idea about it.
5. Which members of the group greatly admire William McQuade?
(a) Vivian and Charles.
(b) Only Vivian, because no one else has seen his movies.
(c) Vivian and Jury.
(d) Vivian and Melrose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fiona Clingmore?
2. Whom does Cullen arrive with at Beatrice's murder scene?
3. What holiday season is approaching in the novel?
4. Who tells Cullen that Charles was having an affair with Beatrice?
5. What is Melrose's last name?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)