|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Safety Play.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grace wearing when she comes to the murder scene?
(a) Nothing but a towel.
(b) A very fancy ballgown.
(c) Her nightclothes.
(d) Hiking gear.
2. Why does Melrose claim he hasn't heard of Helen's death?
(a) Because of the storm.
(b) Because no one believes she is really dead.
(c) Because his boss is a jerk and forgot to tell him.
(d) Because he hasn't checked his email in forever.
3. How does Ruthven refer to Melrose?
(c) "My lord."
(d) "Your honor."
4. According to Maureen, what happened to Helen's mother?
(a) She died in childbirth.
(b) She drowned.
(c) She killed herself.
(d) She died of a "broken heart."
5. Where does Jury find Isobel Dunsany?
(a) On his doorstep; she has come to talk to him.
(b) At her favorite pub.
(c) In the town chuch.
(d) At a run-down hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is St. Leger so concerned about that happened the night before Beatrice's murder?
2. Who is playing music when the guests arrive at Seaingham?
3. What does Jury finally realize Maureen hates talking about?
4. What forces Danielle into service as a maid?
5. Who suggests Melrose, Vivian, Agatha, and Ruthven could get a room at the Jerusalem Inn when it appears they are stranded from the storm?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)