|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Safety Play.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Maureen and Jury drink during their first conversation together?
2. What time does Jury wake up Melrose the morning after Beatrice's murder?
(a) Shortly after 10.
(b) Shortly after 9.
(c) Shortly after 8.
(d) Shortly after 7.
3. Who wins the snooker tournament Tom plays after sneaking out with Melrose?
(a) The other person.
4. What does Jury do in the Margate Hotel that causes someone else to get upset?
(a) Light a fire.
(b) Demand to be given free accommodations because he is a police officer.
(c) Get too drunk.
(d) Make a lot of noise.
5. Why is Robbie Lyte returned to Bonaventure?
(a) Because he breaks into a bank and robs it.
(b) Because his mother died.
(c) Because he loved it there so much.
(d) Because he was impossible to control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maureen reveal to Jury about Helen's father?
2. What does someone believe is the only vehicle that can rescue Melrose, Vivian, Agatha, and Ruthven when they are stranded at the Jerusalem Inn?
3. Who has invited Frederick to Spinney Abbey?
4. What weapon does Jury decide Beatrice is killed with?
5. Who is Mrs. Krimp?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)