1. What is Jury's first name?
2. Why does Jury walk into a church when the novel first opens?
(a) Because he is disappointed that the pubs aren't open.
(b) He is chasing a suspect.
(c) He wants to go there to pray.
(d) He is getting married.
3. Where does Jury go after he leaves the church when the novel opens?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A music shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A car repair shop.
4. What is Helen's last name?
5. How does Helen seem when Jury first finds her?
6. Where does Jury walk Helen when he first meets her?
(a) To a church.
(b) To a pub.
(c) To the nearest hospital.
7. What does Jury invite Helen to do shortly after they first meet?
(a) Go out on his yacht with him.
(b) Come shooting with him.
(c) Go out for dinner later in the week.
(d) Join him on a police ride.
This section contains 4,747 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)