Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
Easeby in Shropshire.
3. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
Types of Ethical Theory.
4. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
Girl with a wonderful profile.
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
6. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
This section contains 3,932 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)