|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Southby in London.
(b) Westbie in Wales.
(c) Easeby in Shropshire.
(d) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
2. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) A big audience.
(b) To save the victim.
(c) That one has tried.
(d) The drinks afterward.
3. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(b) Swimming in the pond.
(c) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(d) Running a marathon.
4. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Local vicar.
(b) Romance novelist.
(c) Small boy.
(d) Newspaper writer.
5. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
(b) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
(c) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
(d) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
2. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
3. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
4. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
5. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)