|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Wanted by the police.
(b) Tender goddess.
(c) Harsh taskmaster.
(d) Crazy, lazy lady.
2. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(c) Cocker spaniel.
(d) Welsh corgie.
3. What does Jeeves like about Monte Carlo?
(b) His elderly Aunt Griselda lives there.
(d) Gambling at the tables.
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For Her sake.
(b) For his mind.
(c) It's what he's paid to do.
(d) He thinks he's a little darling.
5. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bob White.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) The king of England.
(d) Bingo Little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
3. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
4. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)