|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(b) St. James.
(c) Hounds Head.
2. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(b) Earthquake hits.
(c) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
(d) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
3. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
(b) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(c) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(d) Bad horse to bet on.
4. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(b) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(c) They ran off with the circus.
(d) They were born into nobility.
5. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
2. How are Claude and Eustace related?
3. Who engineered the beard pulling?
4. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
5. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)