|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Best sermon.
(b) Length of sermon.
(c) Height of preacher.
(d) Worst sermon.
2. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Expresses them easily and often.
(b) Cloaks them.
(c) Blushes and sputters.
(d) Doesn't have any.
3. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Jeeves saves the day.
(b) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(c) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(d) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
4. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Oyster bar.
(b) Gentlemen's club.
(c) Fish-and-chips shop.
5. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Keeper of the family swans.
(b) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(c) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(d) Honoria's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the big race in Chapter 9 held?
2. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
3. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
5. How are Claude and Eustace related?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)