|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Spending lots of money on her.
(b) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(c) Groveling at length.
(d) Being upright and serious.
2. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(b) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(c) Jeeves saves the day.
(d) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
3. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) The drinks afterward.
(b) A big audience.
(c) To save the victim.
(d) That one has tried.
4. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) Types of Ethical Theory.
(b) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(c) Green Lantern.
(d) The Bible.
5. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(b) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(c) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(d) He can't swim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Comrade Butt?
2. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
3. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
4. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
5. Who is Angela?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)