|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(b) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
(c) Running from the police.
(d) Stealing hats and cats.
2. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
(a) Lord Alastar Hungerford.
(b) Queen Aladama.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Honoria, his daughter.
3. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) The Seekers.
(b) Latin Speakers.
(c) Expedition Fellows.
(d) Ballroom dancing clique.
4. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(b) Groveling at length.
(c) Being upright and serious.
(d) Spending lots of money on her.
5. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) To save the victim.
(b) That one has tried.
(c) The drinks afterward.
(d) A big audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
2. When will Cora be singing at the club?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
4. What is Ditteredge?
5. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)