|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(c) Answers to their questions.
2. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(b) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(c) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(d) Meat and potatoes.
3. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
4. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Lad's Club.
(b) Opera Today.
(c) Hokey Pokey.
(d) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
5. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) The girl that got away.
(b) Sweet as pie.
(c) A pot of poison.
(d) Good, solid, generous woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
2. What is Ditteredge?
3. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
4. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
5. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)