|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
(a) Lord Alastar Hungerford.
(b) Queen Aladama.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Honoria, his daughter.
2. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Flocks of geese.
(b) Burning asphalt.
(c) Hot loaves of bread.
(d) Roses and lilacs.
3. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(b) Types of Ethical Theory.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Green Lantern.
4. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Bob White.
(d) The king of England.
5. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(a) St. James.
(b) Hounds Head.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
3. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
4. Who was the disguised speaker?
5. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)