|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(b) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(c) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(d) Man with a mission.
2. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
(d) Old Bittlesham.
3. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
(a) Oswald and Mr. Witherspoon.
(b) Honoria Glossop and Aunt Agatha.
(c) Dogs and old women.
4. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "Sonny Boy."
(b) "Adagio #5."
(c) "Homeward Bound."
(d) "America, the Beautiful."
5. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Triton on a picnic.
(b) Pond scum.
(c) Clammy and bloated.
(d) Like a fish out of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
3. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
4. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
5. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)