|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Pond scum.
(b) Clammy and bloated.
(c) Like a fish out of water.
(d) Triton on a picnic.
2. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
(a) Dense dark forest of northern Germany.
(b) Wheat fields of Kansas.
(c) Dome of St. Paul's.
(d) Death Valley.
3. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
4. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
5. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
2. How are Claude and Eustace related?
3. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
4. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
5. When will Cora be singing at the club?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)