|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
(a) The best tea comes from China.
(b) Taking a vacation is good.
(c) Bertie is not actually insane.
(d) Eating in moderation is the key.
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(b) Westbie in Wales.
(c) Southby in London.
(d) Easeby in Shropshire.
3. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
(b) Groundsman at Wimbledon.
(c) Water sprite.
(d) King of Austria.
4. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(b) Lots of fireworks.
(c) Don't worry.
(d) Communication must be extremely clear.
5. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Monte Carlo.
(d) Lake Lucerne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
2. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)