|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
(a) Betting is against his principles.
(b) He knows the horse will lose.
(c) He forgets to.
(d) His wife forbids it.
2. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(b) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(c) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(d) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
3. Who was the disguised speaker?
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Cousin Edwin.
(d) Bob Hope.
4. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(b) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(c) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(d) Bright green livery suit.
5. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
2. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
4. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)