|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
(b) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
(c) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(d) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
2. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
(b) Oswald drowns.
(c) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(d) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
3. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
(a) Oysters, ice cream, and gooey chocolates.
(b) Apples, pears, and grapes.
(c) German sauerkraut.
(d) Salad, water, and breadsticks.
4. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(b) House of Commons.
(c) Marble Arch end of the park.
(d) House of Lords.
5. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(b) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(c) He can't swim.
(d) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
2. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
4. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
5. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)