|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(b) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(c) Meat and potatoes.
(d) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
2. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
(b) Lord Bittlesham.
(d) Comrade Butt.
3. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) The nude.
(c) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(d) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
4. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
(b) Earthquake hits.
(c) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(d) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
5. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Welsh corgie.
(b) Cocker spaniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
2. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
3. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
5. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)