|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Shove him in the pond.
(b) Get him to cut the lawn.
(c) Teach him Latin.
(d) Send him to boarding school.
2. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(b) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(c) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(d) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
3. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(b) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
(c) Earl of Danchet's son.
(d) Bertie's financial adviser.
4. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
(b) #10 Downing Street, C.
(c) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
(d) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
5. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Send him to fire rescue school.
(b) Make something of him.
(c) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(d) Swim the English Channel with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
2. Who was the disguised speaker?
3. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
4. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
5. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)