|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Bingo Little's new love.
(b) Mystery writer.
(c) Romance consultant.
(d) Health inspector.
2. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Bad horse to bet on.
(b) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(c) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(d) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
3. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(b) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
(c) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(d) He swims to shore by himself.
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(b) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
(c) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(d) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
5. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Westbie in Wales.
(b) Easeby in Shropshire.
(c) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(d) Southby in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
2. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
3. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
4. How many Oxford students are marooned with Eustace & Claude?
5. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)