|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(b) "Police! Police!"
(c) "Oh, all right."
(d) "Yahoo! It's you!"
2. Who engineered the beard pulling?
(a) Jeeves, of course.
(b) Bertie, for once.
(c) Charlotte, rashly.
(d) Bingo, surprisingly.
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Communication must be extremely clear.
(b) Don't worry.
(c) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(d) Lots of fireworks.
4. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Everything on the dressing table.
(c) None; he is very upset with him.
(d) 2 shillings.
5. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(b) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(c) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(d) He can't swim.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
2. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
3. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
5. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)