|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Harsh taskmaster.
(b) Wanted by the police.
(c) Crazy, lazy lady.
(d) Tender goddess.
2. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Down in the East End.
(b) Out on the Western Front.
(c) Up in North Side.
(d) Back in the Southern Section.
3. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
(a) Beaky female.
(b) Breath of fresh air.
(c) Ship in a heavy wind.
(d) Birdlike list, slightly to the left.
4. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(b) Screams like a banshee.
(c) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
(d) Gives them all his money.
5. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Oh, all right."
(b) "Police! Police!"
(c) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(d) "Yahoo! It's you!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
3. Who is Lord Rainsby?
4. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
5. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)