|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
(b) Letting him relax and be himself.
(c) Scolding him.
(d) Molding him.
2. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Henry IV.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
3. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
(b) Trilling as a brook let loose.
(c) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
(d) Breaking of a dam.
4. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Bob White.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) The king of England.
5. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(a) Gives them all his money.
(c) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
(d) Screams like a banshee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
2. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
3. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
4. What does "S to the core" mean?
5. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)