|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
2. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(b) Edwin Craye.
(c) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
3. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
(a) Nerve specialist.
(c) Cleaner of fish tanks.
(d) Theatrical manager.
4. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
(b) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
(c) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
(d) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
5. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Hockey player.
(b) Nerve specialist.
(d) Saver of damsels in distress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie live?
2. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
3. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
4. Who is Spenser?
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)