|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Sweet as pie.
(b) Good, solid, generous woman.
(c) A pot of poison.
(d) The girl that got away.
2. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) Bulldog with teeth.
(c) Mentally negligible.
(d) A piece of cake.
3. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
(a) His hat is snatched from his head.
(b) His taxi has a flat.
(c) The roof flies off his taxi.
(d) He taxi driver is arrested for speeding.
4. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Hockey player.
(b) Saver of damsels in distress.
(d) Nerve specialist.
5. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
2. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
4. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
5. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)