|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
(a) "Ha, young man!"
(b) "Where's my money?"
(c) "Get away from my daughter."
(d) "Go to hell and don't come back!"
2. Who will be in attendance at the club?
(a) Classical musicians.
(c) Costermongers and whelk-stall owners.
(d) Opera lovers.
3. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) None; he is very upset with him.
(b) 2 shillings.
(c) Everything on the dressing table.
4. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Shove him in the pond.
(b) Send him to boarding school.
(c) Get him to cut the lawn.
(d) Teach him Latin.
5. What is Bingo's problem with the name of his beloved in Chapter 11?
(a) Maria is common.
(b) Bohemia is an odd name.
(c) Cynthia doesn't rhyme with anything.
(d) Jane is too plain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
2. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
3. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
4. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
5. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)