|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Policeman in Bertie's neighborhood.
(b) Jeeves' young niece.
(c) Tuppy Glossop's sister.
(d) Red-haired girl who lives at Skeldings Hall.
2. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Lord Bittlesham.
3. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Six months to live.
(b) Threatening letter.
(c) Impossibly large bill from the club.
(d) Blow to the stomach.
4. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
(a) Bertie's fiver, three bus tickets, and a hangover.
(b) London Bridge and Big Ben salt-and-pepper shakers.
(c) Cuts and bruises from a bar brawl.
(d) Cats, fish, and a hat.
5. Who is Edwin?
(a) Florence Craye's young brother.
(b) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(c) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(d) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
2. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
3. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
5. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)