|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
(b) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(c) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(d) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
2. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(b) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(c) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(d) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For Her sake.
(b) He thinks he's a little darling.
(c) For his mind.
(d) It's what he's paid to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
2. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
3. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
4. Where do the Glossops live?
5. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)