|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Glossops live?
(d) Central London.
2. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Steal and destroy it.
(b) Change details about her.
(c) Translate it into French.
(d) Get it signed by the author.
3. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Oh, all right."
(b) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(c) "Police! Police!"
(d) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
4. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) The king of England.
(c) Bob White.
(d) Bingo Little.
5. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Lady Florence Craye.
(b) Princess Toledo.
(c) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(d) Barbara Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
2. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
3. Who is Edwin?
4. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
5. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)