|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Glossops live?
(b) Central London.
2. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(a) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(b) Stomach problems.
(d) Financial scandal.
3. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) He thinks he's a little darling.
(b) For his mind.
(c) For Her sake.
(d) It's what he's paid to do.
4. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Expresses them easily and often.
(b) Blushes and sputters.
(c) Doesn't have any.
(d) Cloaks them.
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Man with a mission.
(b) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(c) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(d) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
3. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
4. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)