|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Edwin?
(a) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(b) Florence Craye's young brother.
(c) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(d) Bertie's illegitimate son.
2. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) A piece of cake.
(c) Bulldog with teeth.
(d) Mentally negligible.
3. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Southby in London.
(b) Westbie in Wales.
(c) Easeby in Shropshire.
(d) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
4. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Recollections of a Long Life.
(b) The left hand is quicker.
(c) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(d) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Expresses them easily and often.
(b) Doesn't have any.
(c) Blushes and sputters.
(d) Cloaks them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ditteredge?
2. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
3. Where do the Glossops live?
4. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
5. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)