|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(b) Bertie's keeper.
(c) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Old Fish for Brains.
2. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Princess Toledo.
(b) Lady Florence Craye.
(c) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(d) Barbara Smith.
3. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Eye of the dog.
(b) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
(c) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
(d) Coffee and walnut juice.
4. Where do the Glossops live?
(a) Central London.
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) A piece of cake.
(c) Mentally negligible.
(d) Bulldog with teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
2. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
3. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
4. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)