|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(a) Sea bass.
(d) Koi fish.
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Easeby in Shropshire.
(b) Westbie in Wales.
(c) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(d) Southby in London.
3. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) Bulldog with teeth.
(c) Mentally negligible.
(d) A piece of cake.
4. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They were born into nobility.
(b) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(c) They ran off with the circus.
(d) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(b) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(c) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(d) Man with a mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
2. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
3. What is Ditteredge?
4. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)