|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Southby in London.
(b) Easeby in Shropshire.
(c) Westbie in Wales.
(d) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(b) Koi fish.
(d) Sea bass.
3. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(b) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(c) Financial scandal.
(d) Stomach problems.
4. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Tender goddess.
(b) Harsh taskmaster.
(c) Wanted by the police.
(d) Crazy, lazy lady.
5. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
3. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
4. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)