|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) The Bible.
(b) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(c) Green Lantern.
(d) Types of Ethical Theory.
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Swimming in the pond.
(b) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(c) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(d) Running a marathon.
3. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(b) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(c) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(d) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
4. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Good, solid, generous woman.
(b) Sweet as pie.
(c) A pot of poison.
(d) The girl that got away.
5. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Get it signed by the author.
(b) Change details about her.
(c) Translate it into French.
(d) Steal and destroy it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
2. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
3. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
4. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
5. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)