|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(b) Man with a mission.
(c) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(d) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
2. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) Mentally negligible.
(c) Bulldog with teeth.
(d) A piece of cake.
3. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Cloaks them.
(b) Doesn't have any.
(c) Blushes and sputters.
(d) Expresses them easily and often.
4. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(d) Aunt Agatha.
5. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) A pot of poison.
(b) Sweet as pie.
(c) The girl that got away.
(d) Good, solid, generous woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Edwin?
2. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
3. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
4. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)