|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(b) Oxford don.
(c) Local bathing beauty.
(d) School headmistress at Bingington.
2. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) The girl that got away.
(b) Good, solid, generous woman.
(c) Sweet as pie.
(d) A pot of poison.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Make him rich.
(b) Mold him.
(c) Give him community respect and status.
(d) Cook well for him.
4. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(b) "Police! Police!"
(c) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(d) "Oh, all right."
5. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(b) Venus in the flesh.
(c) Girl with a wonderful profile.
(d) The last person he would marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
2. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
3. Who is Edwin?
4. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
5. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)