|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Edwin?
(a) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(b) Florence Craye's young brother.
(c) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(d) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
2. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Change details about her.
(b) Steal and destroy it.
(c) Get it signed by the author.
(d) Translate it into French.
3. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(a) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(b) Stomach problems.
(d) Financial scandal.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Mold him.
(b) Make him rich.
(c) Cook well for him.
(d) Give him community respect and status.
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) Mentally negligible.
(c) A piece of cake.
(d) Bulldog with teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
2. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
3. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
5. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)