|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Send him to boarding school.
(b) Teach him Latin.
(c) Get him to cut the lawn.
(d) Shove him in the pond.
2. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(b) "Oh, all right."
(c) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(d) "Police! Police!"
3. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Princess Toledo.
(b) Barbara Smith.
(c) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(d) Lady Florence Craye.
4. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Mary Madelene.
(b) Florence Craye.
(c) Honoria Glossop.
(d) Bobbie Fisher.
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(b) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(c) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(d) Man with a mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
2. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
3. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
4. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
5. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)