|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Bright green livery suit.
(b) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(c) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(d) Highly colored Irish tweed.
2. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Princess Toledo.
(b) Lady Florence Craye.
(c) Barbara Smith.
(d) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Make him rich.
(b) Give him community respect and status.
(c) Mold him.
(d) Cook well for him.
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(b) Sweetie Pie.
(c) Old Fish for Brains.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
2. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
3. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
4. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)