|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Wanted by the police.
(b) Crazy, lazy lady.
(c) Tender goddess.
(d) Harsh taskmaster.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Make him rich.
(b) Cook well for him.
(c) Mold him.
(d) Give him community respect and status.
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Bob White.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) The king of England.
4. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(b) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(c) Running a marathon.
(d) Swimming in the pond.
5. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(b) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(c) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(d) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
2. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
3. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
4. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
5. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)