|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) It's what he's paid to do.
(b) He thinks he's a little darling.
(c) For his mind.
(d) For Her sake.
2. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(b) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
(c) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
(d) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
3. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Good, solid, generous woman.
(b) The girl that got away.
(c) Sweet as pie.
(d) A pot of poison.
4. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(b) Bertie's keeper.
(c) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Old Fish for Brains.
5. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Florence Craye.
(c) Bobbie Fisher.
(d) Mary Madelene.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
2. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
3. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
4. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
5. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)