|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They were born into nobility.
(b) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(c) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(d) They ran off with the circus.
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(b) Swimming in the pond.
(c) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(d) Running a marathon.
3. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Coffee and walnut juice.
(b) Eye of the dog.
(c) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
(d) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
4. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(b) The left hand is quicker.
(c) Recollections of a Long Life.
(d) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
5. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Teach him Latin.
(b) Shove him in the pond.
(c) Send him to boarding school.
(d) Get him to cut the lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
2. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
3. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
5. What is Ditteredge?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)