|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(b) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(c) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(d) The nude.
2. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) What would Jeeves have done?
(b) How can I impress my aunt?
(c) Where's the money trail?
(d) How do I start and when?
3. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Does a little jig.
(b) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(c) Throws up.
(d) Jumps out the window.
4. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
5. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
3. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
4. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
5. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)