|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How can I impress my aunt?
(b) Where's the money trail?
(c) What would Jeeves have done?
(d) How do I start and when?
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(a) Koi fish.
(c) Sea bass.
3. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Coffee and walnut juice.
(b) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
(c) Eye of the dog.
(d) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
4. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Bulldog with teeth.
(b) Man among men.
(c) Mentally negligible.
(d) A piece of cake.
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) Green Lantern.
(b) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(c) Types of Ethical Theory.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
2. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
4. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
5. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)