|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Jumps out the window.
(b) Throws up.
(c) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(d) Does a little jig.
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(c) Sea bass.
(d) Koi fish.
3. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Coffee and walnut juice.
(b) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
(c) Eye of the dog.
(d) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
4. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(c) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(d) The nude.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Cook well for him.
(b) Give him community respect and status.
(c) Mold him.
(d) Make him rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
2. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
3. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
4. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
5. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)