|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Mentally negligible.
(b) Bulldog with teeth.
(c) Man among men.
(d) A piece of cake.
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They were born into nobility.
(b) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(c) They ran off with the circus.
(d) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
3. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Tender goddess.
(b) Crazy, lazy lady.
(c) Wanted by the police.
(d) Harsh taskmaster.
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Man with a mission.
(b) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(c) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(d) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
5. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(b) Does a little jig.
(c) Jumps out the window.
(d) Throws up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
2. Who is Honoria Glossop?
3. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
4. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
5. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)