|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(b) Sweetie Pie.
(c) Bertie's keeper.
(d) Old Fish for Brains.
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They ran off with the circus.
(b) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(c) They were born into nobility.
(d) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
3. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(b) Fish-and-chips shop.
(c) Gentlemen's club.
(d) Oyster bar.
4. Who is Edwin?
(a) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(b) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(c) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(d) Florence Craye's young brother.
5. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(b) The left hand is quicker.
(c) Recollections of a Long Life.
(d) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
2. What is Ditteredge?
3. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
4. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)