|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Old Fish for Brains.
(c) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Easeby in Shropshire.
(b) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(c) Westbie in Wales.
(d) Southby in London.
3. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(b) Sea bass.
(c) Koi fish.
4. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Steal and destroy it.
(b) Get it signed by the author.
(c) Change details about her.
(d) Translate it into French.
5. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
3. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
4. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
5. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)