|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Doesn't have any.
(b) Expresses them easily and often.
(c) Cloaks them.
(d) Blushes and sputters.
2. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Old Fish for Brains.
(b) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
3. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Running a marathon.
(b) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(c) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(d) Swimming in the pond.
4. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Does a little jig.
(b) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(c) Jumps out the window.
(d) Throws up.
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) A piece of cake.
(c) Mentally negligible.
(d) Bulldog with teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Edwin?
2. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
3. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
4. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
5. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)